ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

This PLACE now belongs to TEAM VERBAL ASSASSIN!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2003, 10:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Kang is on a distinguished road
Default This PLACE now belongs to TEAM VERBAL ASSASSIN!

It took one of our group to take the crown again...me, I haven't even released the trump cards yet. Our team is full of better verbal assassins than myself.
Bow and tremble before me.

By the way, will I be banned again to silence me?

Clearly you were all too frightened to come to the cage, do not fear the free speech monster that is fightsport.com
Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 10:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

What is this fucking "team" you speak of???

Youre the only one.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 10:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Hey thanks to "i am the icon" for responding to trevelbonds post.

"I am the Icon
Registered Member

Date: 2003-10-25 10:40:55
Edited Hey trevel it's me.

Listen up Kang or Gank or whatever you call yourself...

You are upsetting the gay harmony on our site that we have worked so hard for. I have had my cock sucked five times since I joined that forum, my love life is going strong, I pick up men and young boys alike, it is very sensual.

We don't want war, we want love and peace.

Signed leader of the homo army.

I am the icon. "
Old 24 Oct 2003, 11:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Listen here anal assassin (oops got you teams name wrong) Are you here to try and recruit members or are you going to continue to dribble shit all afternoon. I assume it around 1.00pm wherever the goddamn hell you are over here.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 11:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Holy Roman Empire

Origins of the empire and sources of imperial ideas
There was no inherent reason why, after the fall of the Roman Empire in the West in 476 and the establishment there of Germanic kingdoms, there should ever again have been an empire, still less a Roman empire, in western Europe. The reason this took place is to be sought (1) in certain local events in Rome in the years and months immediately preceding Charlemagne's coronation in 800, and (2) in certain long-standing tendencies that made this particular solution of a difficult situation thinkable. These long-standing tendencies are to be regarded as preconditions rather than causes of the coronation; they do not account for it, but without them it is difficult to imagine how it could have taken place.

The first is the persistence, despite the fact that it was no longer a political reality west of Italy, of the idea of the universal and eternal Roman Empire. The importance of this tradition may easily be exaggerated. After the establishment of the Germanic kingdoms, kings such as Clovis in Gaul and Theodoric the Great in Italy were glad to accept Roman titles from the Byzantine emperor, who sought to maintain the formal unity of the Roman Empire by treating them as his vicars and lieutenants; but this was a short-lived expedient. By the 8th century any sense of belonging to the empire, by then confined to eastern Europe, had disappeared in the West.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 11:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

1:15 to be exact, your excused, subliminal slip, I get it
Old 25 Oct 2003, 12:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang
1:15 to be exact, your excused, subliminal slip, I get it

Right either way... it's Friday night here. It's not that anyone's afraid (not that you could actually BE afraid of anyone over the net) it's just that everyone is out doing things. Just chill with the fucking threads and wait for somebody who may care to get back.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 04:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I am the Icon. is on a distinguished road

Kang and Shadow king, pm me oplease, I need man love, I love the smell of dirty balls in the morning, my dad brought me up on it. Each sunday he would take me to church and let the priest fuck me and zI loved it.
PM a fag now!
I am the Icon. is offline   Reply With Quote