ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Anybody on this site who doesnt have a pussy...read on

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2003, 07:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Kang is on a distinguished road
Default Anybody on this site who doesnt have a pussy...read on

THis is not an advertisement, rather a challenge.

*Come to this internet address:http://www.fightsport.com/fightspor...ion3/forum3.htm

There is a war and message waiting for you cunt.

POST FROM www.fightsport.com

"I ruled your forum twice in between my absences. I scalped Psycho Taylor who you mistakenly put up as your poster boy. That spic was easily tamed, sly as hell who played the role of his bitch was far more talented.
I warned you about Team verbal assassin, I even had members of your forum asking me to lead them. My original mentor of PWF, Lennon aka Prototype who was banned multiple times from your forum also tasted my wrath when he was too cowardly to continue his assault on the warzone. Send that son of a nigger my regards, ask him how his negro father is for me. He still posts at prowrestling.com at Ghostface.

Now, why have I summoned you here...Because your forum claimed it was anything goes, I started taming Psycho Taylor and then my ip was banned. I came back, tamed all once again, then my password gets changed. How the fuck can you guys claim talor wore the crown when I saw two new members scalp him very easily, I was one of them, the other took him out during my last brief stay...quicker than I did. Also that mod stone cold can suck my dick, ask him if he remembers the guy who came to him asking for his ip ban to be removed. I referred to him as girl during our conversations, I am sure he will remember. So I want the battle to be at a free speech area...here.

Here at fs.com, you will not get banned, only the strong survive, there will be no threads deleted, no matter what the content of the post.

I notice prowrestling.com is now a sister site of your forum. I suggest you recruit heavily from there if you want a long battle. I am known there, Gank,Assdog, Lennon Goodtimes amongst 20 other names. Ask glasshouse the bitch if he remembers me. Ask tracey pro the admin if he remembers me, I made a post "atten the fag they call tracey pro" which led to an unprecedented ip ban.

Unlike Taylor and his fictional crown, I will put something on the line, my fightsport gatekeeper crown.

Bring it cunts."*
Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 07:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

You faggots have no excuses, you sign up and bang your registered, no confirmation email needed.
Team verbal assassin, the best flame war masters on any internet site.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 08:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Theres plenty left to go around faggots.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 09:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

"Nobody cares about you."

That's what I'm going to post everytime I see you running your yap on here. It's simple and it's so true. And maybe, if I say it enough, you'll understand and stop being such a douche
Old 24 Oct 2003, 09:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Thanks for posting at fs.com Trevelbond.

Subject: Come to prowrestlingfans.com!

Trevelbond.
Registered Member

Date: 2003-10-25 09:54:23 Hi everyone.

I am a moderator at the above mentioned site. Gank seems like a homosexual, so he fits right in with our crowd. At our site you can talk about oiled up wrestlers in a peaceful enviroment, hell you may even find true love.
I met my life partner at that site, my cock is getting sucked just right. I am dating a guy named Ryan aka The shadow king. He drills my anus real hard. Ooooghhh, I think i just farted thining about it (my mating call).
laskjdhflkashdflkhasldkfhlaksbclbclhsbcjlblcblabcd jlabdc

Sorry about that, the typing went all funny coz Ryan just shoved my head into the keyboard and slipped a quik one into me.

Anyway go to go, please come to our site and talk about wrestling from a homosexuals perspective. There is nothing more sensual than 2 roided up freaks (like the guy in my photo) grinding against each other for supremacy.

P.S That's big poppa pump in my photo, my cock get ultra hard over him.

Trevelbond

Prowrestlingfans moderator and life partner of the REAL shadow king.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 09:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No one cares about you
Old 24 Oct 2003, 09:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

""Nobody cares about you."

That's what I'm going to post everytime I see you running your yap on here"

Sorry bro, that might work on you, but I am not insecure nor weak minded.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 09:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

No one cares about you

Oh, and the "quote" button is useful. Try using it once and a while.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 09:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

"Oh, and the "quote" button is useful. Try using it once and a while."

ouch your lame
Old 24 Oct 2003, 09:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang
Thanks for posting at fs.com Trevelbond.

Subject: Come to prowrestlingfans.com!

Trevelbond.
Registered Member

Date: 2003-10-25 09:54:23 Hi everyone.

I am a moderator at the above mentioned site. Gank seems like a homosexual, so he fits right in with our crowd. At our site you can talk about oiled up wrestlers in a peaceful enviroment, hell you may even find true love.
I met my life partner at that site, my cock is getting sucked just right. I am dating a guy named Ryan aka The shadow king. He drills my anus real hard. Ooooghhh, I think i just farted thining about it (my mating call).
laskjdhflkashdflkhasldkfhlaksbclbclhsbcjlblcblabcd jlabdc

Sorry about that, the typing went all funny coz Ryan just shoved my head into the keyboard and slipped a quik one into me.

Anyway go to go, please come to our site and talk about wrestling from a homosexuals perspective. There is nothing more sensual than 2 roided up freaks (like the guy in my photo) grinding against each other for supremacy.

P.S That's big poppa pump in my photo, my cock get ultra hard over him.

Trevelbond

Prowrestlingfans moderator and life partner of the REAL shadow king.
You are one funny sonofabitch..... If we were face to face I would have already fucking shot you. No emaciated heroin addict is going to insult me like this.

I love the way you decide rather than to flame us you make up bullshit posts and messages. I used to think HIGHLIGHT was a fag but I've seen a true example of one now. You've got nothing on PWF'ERS.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 09:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

You posted it, dont cry.
Old 25 Oct 2003, 02:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

HA HA...thats such a giant TAP LOL!
Old 25 Oct 2003, 06:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^mmm... what a fluckin fag. and yes, i said fluckin.
Old 25 Oct 2003, 12:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JC]
^mmm... what a fluckin fag. and yes, i said fluckin.
I hope your not talking about me.
Old 25 Oct 2003, 06:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

no... i was agreeing with you, and adding my own observations.