ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Does that bitch pyscho taylor still post here?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2003, 05:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Kang is on a distinguished road
Default Does that bitch pyscho taylor still post here?

Guess whos back?
Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 06:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

His last post was- 06-21-2003 03:07 PM
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 06:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

THis is not an advertisement, rather a challenge.

*Come to this internet address:http://www.fightsport.com/fightsport...on3/forum3.htm

There is a war and message waiting for you cunt.

POST FROM www.fightsport.com

"I ruled your forum twice in between my absences. I scalped Psycho Taylor who you mistakenly put up as your poster boy. That spic was easily tamed, sly as hell who played the role of his bitch was far more talented.
I warned you about Team verbal assassin, I even had members of your forum asking me to lead them. My original mentor of PWF, Lennon aka Prototype who was banned multiple times from your forum also tasted my wrath when he was too cowardly to continue his assault on the warzone. Send that son of a nigger my regards, ask him how his negro father is for me. He still posts at prowrestling.com at Ghostface.

Now, why have I summoned you here...Because your forum claimed it was anything goes, I started taming Psycho Taylor and then my ip was banned. I came back, tamed all once again, then my password gets changed. How the fuck can you guys claim talor wore the crown when I saw two new members scalp him very easily, I was one of them, the other took him out during my last brief stay...quicker than I did. Also that mod stone cold can suck my dick, ask him if he remembers the guy who came to him asking for his ip ban to be removed. I referred to him as girl during our conversations, I am sure he will remember. So I want the battle to be at a free speech area...here.

Here at fs.com, you will not get banned, only the strong survive, there will be no threads deleted, no matter what the content of the post.

I notice prowrestling.com is now a sister site of your forum. I suggest you recruit heavily from there if you want a long battle. I am known there, Gank,Assdog, Lennon Goodtimes amongst 20 other names. Ask glasshouse the bitch if he remembers me. Ask tracey pro the admin if he remembers me, I made a post "atten the fag they call tracey pro" which led to an unprecedented ip ban.

Unlike Taylor and his fictional crown, I will put something on the line, my fightsport gatekeeper crown.

Bring it cunts."*
Old 24 Oct 2003, 06:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Lets see how good you faggots are.

For those who remember me and were down with me, you can be part of team verbal asassin.All those who oppose will be crushed.
Best flamer wins, simple as that, I am the fightsport.com gatekeeper, I am the master of verbal assassination. Fear me.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 07:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang
Lets see how good you faggots are.

For those who remember me and were down with me, you can be part of team verbal asassin.All those who oppose will be crushed.
Best flamer wins, simple as that, I am the fightsport.com gatekeeper, I am the master of verbal assassination. Fear me.
No, you're a dumbass little kid. What the fuck do we have to be afraid of, your acne? And who the fuck were you when you were here last? Must not have been that important because no one knows who the fuck you are. Now run along back to your little "fight" forum where you little peckers go to forget the times someone kicked your ass and gave you a swirly.

Fucking kid is a waste of my time...
Old 24 Oct 2003, 07:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

I'd personally prefer not to attend your fat-ass-zit-popping-bitchboy-forums. We don't care to fight with children here.

But bring some of your boys here and watch them be torn apart..... ANYTIME.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 07:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Ok bitch, dont be frightened, I guarantee you none of you fuckers will show because you are frightened.
I wont continue this flame war here, I want it where I know I cant be banned.

"you're a dumbass little kid. What the fuck do we have to be afraid of, your acne? "

Stop throwing shit against the wall trying to see if it sticks. Not everyone on internet forums is devoid of a life, go be the next dylan Kliebold you fuckin faggot, get your trench coat, grab your shotty, and go postal over the fact you never got any pussy.

Oh by the way at least stone cold aka triumph showed up.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 07:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Ok bitch, dont be frightened, I guarantee you none of you fuckers will show because you are frightened.
I wont continue this flame war here, I want it where I know I cant be banned.

"you're a dumbass little kid. What the fuck do we have to be afraid of, your acne? "

Stop throwing shit against the wall and trying to see if it sticks. Not everyone on internet forums is devoid of a life, go be the next dylan Kliebold you fuckin faggot, get your trench coat, grab your shotty, and go postal over the fact you never got any pussy.

Oh by the way at least stone cold aka triumph showed up.
I'm looking at you gay ass forum now asshole, not much to fucking look at. And you can't be banned here, it's WZ, anything goes so quit your crying about wanting this on your home turf. You came here to start a fight, and you got one.

*Edit* You fucking bitch! You edited SC's post... LMAO! Only a little crybaby fag edits other's posts in a flame war. Now you really aren't worth anyone's time you scared little bitch.

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 24 Oct 2003 at 07:11 PM.
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 07:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Well since you were last here it seems youve at least improved you english especially if you were all the fuctards "Gank,Assdog, Lennon Goodtimes" that you mentioned. I was able to read and make sense of your entire post. Now be a good boy and run along and come back when you learn manners.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 07:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Its time for some Emoticons!!!!!!!

That was gay spam at its finest!!

-Trevelbond-

Old 24 Oct 2003, 07:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Maybe I have come to the wrong forum, perhaps Taylor was deserving of the crown.

Do you guys rember my owen hart story, the one where I explained the truth, who actually was responsible for his death.

I will post it at fs.com for you all to read.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 07:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Guys, he's either editing posts there or having someone do it. He's a chicken shit who wouldn't last anywhere he doesn't have backup. I have an idea kid, you bring your boys here. WZ has no mod, so we can't edit the posts. We're not chickenshit like you little slags
Old 24 Oct 2003, 07:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Shane you faggot I am also Australian, though I am not a arabic wog like yourself.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 07:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I think this repetitive theme of calling me a child is a sign of your desires, no you cannot play priest today, stop PM'ing me please. I don't care if your a man of the cloth, you cannot shoot the "holy seed" into me.

Fs.com is the 3rd ranked mma site on the net Today. To say I am all the members in the cage is a joke. Who is the infant with such child like assumptions?
Old 24 Oct 2003, 07:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Shane you faggot I am also Australian, though I am not a arabic wog like yourself.

Oh great, we got a stupid fucking Aussie here. Nothing like someone from an island that was a dumping ground for English prisoners and lepers to know you got someone worth talking to. Get lost double Y chromo boy, you're scaring the kids with your sexual advances.