ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

.... Amniva has come to PWF.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Oct 2003, 09:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Amniva

Default .... Amniva has come to PWF.....

Long ago, the death of Camini marked a historic moment in PWF...

Now.. history will again forever change... when Amniva makes his mark on ProWrestlingFans....

Camini is dead! HE IS DEAD AND BURRIED... I`AM AMNIVA.. NOT CAMINI!!!
Old 18 Oct 2003, 09:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

...k, shut up now.
Old 18 Oct 2003, 10:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well that was certainly a waste of time, I think you thought right by putting his in Warzone, you're gonna get a king sized roasting now.
Old 18 Oct 2003, 10:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Dude, what is with you and stupid fucking names? Camini? Amniva? Do you come up with this shit while eating a bowl of alphabits?
Old 18 Oct 2003, 10:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Ok, hi Camini.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2003, 01:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

eww its camini
Old 19 Oct 2003, 05:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
ńťēŕήЄד ďı ĵőςķєﻵ

Bryan Miller is on a distinguished road

I think I will name you Calimari, because At least that word makes sense. From now on, you will only be called Calimari.

The Bryan Miller Show
Bryan Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2003, 05:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^i second that statement.
Old 19 Oct 2003, 03:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Amniva

My names were never meant to make sense. They are made-up. Just a bunch of letters I put together. And early next year.. Amniva will be the name of a web development firm in Winnipeg. Owned and maintained by me, Don Callis, and Robert Chalifoux.
Old 19 Oct 2003, 05:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
ńťēŕήЄד ďı ĵőςķєﻵ

Bryan Miller is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amniva
My names were never meant to make sense. They are made-up. Just a bunch of letters I put together. And early next year.. Amniva will be the name of a web development firm in Winnipeg. Owned and maintained by me, Don Callis, and Robert Chalifoux.
I bet you really suck at Scrabble.

The Bryan Miller Show
Bryan Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2003, 05:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

your still one ugly mother fucker camini
Old 20 Oct 2003, 02:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

for the newbs who may not know about this fucking idiot.

Why is jerry lynn holding a sign saying "fag"? How does cam have the time to have 14 jobs, plus aparently a web company? Why does he try to pass off internet girls as his real life friends? Why did he bring a friend to this site to back him up, but then his friend turned tratior on him within 10 mins of being here? Why does Cam get fucked by goats? These are all questions you may need to think about sometime. Be carefull of the answers though...
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2003, 05:50 PM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

not to mention the several girlfriends he has while being married engaged widowed sperated and in the midst of a divorce all at the same time
Old 20 Oct 2003, 08:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

......................you have to be kidding me...DAMN IT.......
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2003, 09:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by yNdere@
not to mention the several girlfriends he has while being married engaged widowed sperated and in the midst of a divorce all at the same time
mmm... can't forget that