ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

You think youre better than us HIGHLIGHT???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default You think youre better than us HIGHLIGHT???

What happened to you... you used to be halfway decent. Then the spam starts, then you cry like the bitchboy you truly are, "Waaah, nobody likes meeeee...." "Why am I here??? Why do I bother???" Why do you bother, Kid?? You spam up every thread you post in with juvenile jokes and irrelevent babble.

You say that Boss and I don't deserve to fued with you. Well, FUUUCK YOU!!! What are you thinking about?? You sit on your fat ass popping your zits in front of the computer wishing that you, for one moment, could be appreciated by one poster on this board.

All you posts are jokes, no opinoins, no relevancy, no point. So why do you bother, stop acting like yuppie-larvae and quit fucking with people who will always be better than you. To me your post count means nothing. You understand that, fuckface, do you??? I take back what I said, there will be no forgiveness, or second chances in my book. Oh yes, use proper grammar, the rest of us aren't stupid overpriviliged children. If I was your Daddy I'd revoke your computer priviliges till you grew up.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
BRAVO! BRAVO! ENCORE! ENCORE!

Well said, Trevelbond. HIghlight, u know u just done been told, boy. I think nearly everyone hates you here, so just leave. Be gone. Shunt away from PWF forever, and never come back. We'd all appreciate it very much

Wait, did i just say this- ?

I meant this-
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

lol so some steiner mark and a dead baseball player's number one fan want to take me on eh? Well I don't really feel like it after-all I don't like to speak to retarded newbies like you...but I will say one thing to you boss and you should be thankful that I am speaking to you...if everyone supposedly thinks i'm a spammer then why is it that only jolly,trevelbond and the boss are the only ones (except naitch and mcnabb who call everyone spammers) who call me a spammer? Man if you think that is your defination of "everyone" then man you got it the other way around it's NO ONE'S dumbass,NO ONE'S...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

So stupid, very stupid. You don't feel like it??

YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

We win, you lose, end of discussion.

-Trevelbond-
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Retarded Newbs, LMMFAO!!!! You are a retard schoolboy who wishes he wasn't the single biggest fag in the fucked up city of Hollywood. Tom Cruise is more butch than you. You probably don't even have pubes son!!!!

LMMFAO

-Trevelbond-

PS - I couldn't give a rats ass if you never posted here in response to anyone.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

so tell me who calls me a spammer.. so tell me more than who i've already said? nope you can't...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

dead baseball player's number one fan, eh- have some fucking respect, dumbass. they revolutionized the way sports were played and looked at. They have more talent in their thumb than you, your parents, siblings, grandparents, dead relatives, and ancestors have combined. so , understand?
Old 21 Sep 2003, 08:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally posted by HIGHLIGHT
so tell me who calls me a spammer.. so tell me more than who i've already said? nope you can't...
ME, Boss, McNabb, Naitch. You have made an ass of yourself, child. Bottom line is, you are a dick licking, pussy who can't finish a thought without thinking about Randy Ortons balls.

And once again: YOU TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Trevelbond-

PS - I am no newbie, you Mae Young fantisizing little boy.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 08:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

HIGHLIGHT, but all the people you mentioned are "main players" so to say here at PWF, take that into concideration
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2003, 09:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

^^Hell yeah Jolly. Come now LightWeight, we know you sit there at Mommas computer playing with your Quarter-inch dick. Jacking off to Mpegs of Mae Young Queefing, if you know what queefing is, Little boy.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 09:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally posted by Trevelbond
[B we know you sit there at Mommas computer playing with your Quarter-inch dick. Jacking off to Mpegs of Mae Young Queefing, if you know what queefing is, Little boy. [/B]
LOL, bad pictures lol jk

but really highlight, think about it, it may only be like 7 people, but they ARE main players
lol, i made a good point
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2003, 10:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Heard you mised Unforgiven Lightweight, too bad.... you missed a chance to whack off to the Orton vs HBK match. You know you like it, if you got the chance you would mount Orton in the center of that ring. All that pent up sexual frustration comes to the boiling point.

*Hands HIGHLIGHT training bra*

You'll need this to deal with the pheremones after your sex change, Ma'am.

-Trevelbond-
Old 21 Sep 2003, 10:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Well I retire to my bed victorious while Lightweight cries himself to sleep again, wishing he hadn't fucked with me. Remember your TAP OUT, son. Remember not to fuck with people that are beter than you. I really didn't want to do this to you, but you push too far.

-Trevelbond-
Old 22 Sep 2003, 03:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

1) Highlight, you have no right to call anyone a retarded newb, since you are one yourself.
2) You say I call everyone spammers. Look through all my posts and you will see the only person I called a spammer is.... YOU!
Old 22 Sep 2003, 03:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

stupid battle........... there is no real good inlsuts comming here......just a bunch of..."you spammed" "no you did, you gay newb"

Boring