ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Bow down to DEEZNUTS! (venting thread)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2003, 10:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
evilgrin Bow down to DEEZNUTS! (venting thread)

Fuck these motherfucking goddamn POP UPS!!! I am so fucking tiered of these pop ups! Go to hell KAM. Every fucking time I'm up in here these pop ups are all up in my stuff. I fucking HATE pop ups!!! FUCK!!!!!
Ok, thats better now.

If anyone else has anything to BITCH about...

then bring your ass to this thread and bitch away.
Old 13 Sep 2003, 10:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i never get pop-ups when im here
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2003, 08:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Bow down to DEEZNUTS! (venting thread)

Quote:
Originally posted by CDWC,v
Go to hell KAM.
Ok, thats better now.

Ahhhhhhhh the BITCH with a DICK is mad cause the he/she has called me out like 10,000 times and all 10,000 times ive made the confused bitch tapp out. Why did you erase the last thread you called me out in tranny? Im confused.......you erased it cause you didnt want people to read how bad I E-Slapped you.....but yet you would humuliate yourself and post a pic of yourself in a dress? You know cheap shrinks only cost about 20 to 30 dollars an hour im sure. You prob spend that much in make up. See a shrink or just take a saw and saw off your own dick.

CDWC,v= Registered Sex offender and Woman Impersonater.
Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2003, 08:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

^ LOL
Old 21 Sep 2003, 08:43 PM   #5 (permalink)

KAM, you can beleave what you want, but your a sorry ass looser and if you think that your E-"tap outs" are any bit fucking relevant, than... "oh what a great achievement you have made in life" "dumbass!" But no matter what, I am happy with my life, and so your useless ways of dissing no longer effect me but if you feel happy with yourself for thinking thatthey do, then the jokes on you... so Ha Ha Ha! SUCKA!!!!!!!!

{KAM="Kiddy molesting, Ass eating, Motherfucker". That gets off on makeing beleave that people on line tap out to him just because he thinks that he is hurting them for attacking that persons way of life.} "WHAT A JACK ASS!"

And as for jesse "dumb fuck sucka'lucka nut" james..... your an IDIOT! So lol on that bitch!
Old 21 Sep 2003, 10:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

CDWC,v, what is up between you & kam?
Old 22 Sep 2003, 04:10 PM   #7 (permalink)

Well Jolly, whats up between KAM and myself is the fact that over 2 years ago... KAM and I got along just fine at one point, but he wanted to turn heel "or some damn thing" and fight me. But he was not happy with just fighting so he wanted to get personal with me "scary thought" and he began to diss my way of life. And I'll addmitt that it got to me at first, but I realised that he must have a BIG problem with someone like me "what a macho dumb fuck" and I also realised that I am VERY happy with my way of life, and that I don't give a flying fuck about his dumb ass disses about me.

But, I went along with the whole CDWC vs KAM era for the fun of it... "but alas" due to the pop ups and my life outside of the internet... this shit between KAM & I must now come to an end.

So I don't give a damn what he has to say about me, but I WILL NOT waste my time fighting his dumb red neck cracker ass over the internet no longer.

So it ENDs here an now, no matter what..... THATS IT.

"Thats all."
CDWC,v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2003, 05:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

your way of life?
Old 24 Sep 2003, 02:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LMAO.......99% of my fueds.....my oppenent calls me out. Marbles,Rock,Truth, Saggy, JBI.....they all called me out. The only one I ever remotely remember starting shit with was Evil Ryan and that lasted a whole 3 or 4 posts and we realized we had nothing against each other.

Oh and I started shit with THE END and his woman ALONA but that was classic and well........a whole lot of fun. And I did it as Triple T.

CDWC called me out and started shit with me. He has every single time. The first time he did it, I decided to come up with what the Intials of CDWC was. So I dissed him with Cross Dressing World Champion..........and low and behold bullshit you not he came back at me saying he was a cross dresser.......and since the bitch spends all his money on dresses and cant afford a omputer (he WEB TV) he had someone else post his pic of him in a dress for him.

Ive been here at PWF for over a year and have not 1 time called him out. ASK Anyone here you panzie freak. You and I both know thats true. You even erased the last thread I dissed you so hard in. And then made this one. And im not this way in real life. If I walked by you in a dress on the street, I may think your a freak but hey to each there own. But this is the internet motherfucker and the fact that you let words on a screen hurt you just further lets me know that what you really need is to find a book on "HOW NOT TO LET WHAT PEOPLE SAY ON THE NET GET TO YOU............FOR DUMMIES"

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2003, 01:14 PM   #10 (permalink)

Well, I have to hand it to you KAM... your right, but only one thing that you have said is wrong..... I am NOT upset about any fucking thing that someone over the internet says about me. I don't give a FUCK.

Anyways.... YOU WIN KAM. Congrats!

"Oh, and I shall not delete this thread... it was made for venting."

Peace out beoutch!
CDWC,v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2003, 05:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

once again, YOUR way of life?
Old 25 Sep 2003, 08:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

SHUT THE FUCK UP! God man you are making no sense...never thought a thread which had KAM in it would have such a dumbass like jolly in his presense...Damn jolly I hate this guy but Jolly you just got a lot higher on my hate list...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2003, 08:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^You're on everyones hate list.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2003, 08:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hanh!

HIGHLIGHT, who cares? i was just asking about "it's" way of life, because, hmmm, lets see here, I DONT KNOW. & like Trevel said, your on everyone's hate list? & im on yours. your on mine. EVERYONE KNOW'S IT BY NOW! just because Trevel, me, & Boss kicked your ass in the other thread doesnt mean you have to go around spamming everywhere some more
Old 30 Oct 2003, 05:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I am the Icon. is on a distinguished road

No man has truly lived until he has had a dick in his ass.
I am the Icon. is offline   Reply With Quote