ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Hi, Jesse James, you fucking dickhead!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Aug 2003, 04:32 AM   #1 (permalink)

Filthy McNasty. is on a distinguished road
evilgrin Hi, Jesse James, you fucking dickhead!!!

COME MEET ME IN HELL, YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD, JESSE JAMES.

You have tried to kill me several times, but I have come back from the dead. So now I am challenging you to a death match...IN HELL!!! BURN BURN BURN!!!!!

Meet me there, and I will fuck you up to all hell. Then wash your brains out with SNUGGLE SNUGGLE SNUGGLE!!!

SNUGGLE SNUGGLE SNUGGLE!!!!

FUCK SNUGGLE SNUGGLE SNUGGLE!!!! SNUGGLE SNUGGLE SNUGGLE!!!! IS JUST A STUPID SNUGGLE SNUGGLE SNUGGLE!!!!

Time to die, Jesse James. Or should I say...ROAD DOGG!!! Or should I say...ROADIE. Or should I say...JEFF JARRETT'S SLUT!!!

Jesse, I have already found out three important things about you, here they are, in chronological order.

EXHIBIT 1

Your name is Jesse James.

EXHIBIT 2

Your avatar is about the With With West.

EXHIBIT 3

You post on ProWrestlingFansSuck.com

HA HA!!! SOON I WILL KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, AND THEN I'll FIND YOUR ADDRESS, THEN KILL YOU!!!!

May you burn in hell Jesse James.

Old 31 Aug 2003, 04:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I just wanted to get a post in before your thread gets closed or recycled.

Filthy you are a fuckwit.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2003, 05:14 AM   #3 (permalink)

Filthy McNasty. is on a distinguished road

The only reason all my posts get closed is because the moderators are a bunch of pussies. They're not half the man Jesse is, and that's saying ALOT. Atleast Jackass James doesn't close my posts becuase he knows he'll get bitchslapped. But still, James can go get fucked by a pig for all I care, but atleast he'll enjoy it. Fuck all you damn moderators, who have no fucking guts whatsoever.
Old 31 Aug 2003, 05:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

filth, you are a jackass. thats my 2 cents.
Old 31 Aug 2003, 05:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

the reason your posts and threads are closed is because they are flaming spam. they aren't pussies, they follow the rules. fag. im not sure how you pulled out pussies.
Old 31 Aug 2003, 06:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Who is this dipshit and what is he babbling about?
Old 31 Aug 2003, 06:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

god knows...
Old 02 Sep 2003, 06:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

He is some cunt I ran off PW. Now he is all pissy I guess. Funny thing is that he really doesnt even know who I am.
Old 02 Sep 2003, 06:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO, that snuggles snuggles snuggles shit was funny as hell. That had me LMFAO for real
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2003, 07:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Yeah I was laughing too lol.
Old 02 Sep 2003, 11:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

dumbest poster I know but I don't care what you guys think that was HILARIOUS...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2003, 01:57 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default Re: Hi, Jesse James, you fucking dickhead!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Filthy McNasty.
COME MEET ME IN HELL, YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD, JESSE JAMES.

You have tried to kill me several times, but I have come back from the dead. So now I am challenging you to a death match...IN HELL!!! BURN BURN BURN!!!!!

Meet me there, and I will fuck you up to all hell. Then wash your brains out with SNUGGLE SNUGGLE SNUGGLE!!!

FUCK SNUGGLE SNUGGLE SNUGGLE!!!! SNUGGLE SNUGGLE SNUGGLE!!!! IS JUST A STUPID SNUGGLE SNUGGLE SNUGGLE!!!!

Time to die, Jesse James. Or should I say...ROAD DOGG!!! Or should I say...ROADIE. Or should I say...JEFF JARRETT'S SLUT!!!

Jesse, I have already found out three important things about you, here they are, in chronological order.

EXHIBIT 1

Your name is Jesse James.

EXHIBIT 2

Your avatar is about the With With West.

EXHIBIT 3

You post on ProWrestlingFansSuck.com

HA HA!!! SOON I WILL KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, AND THEN I'll FIND YOUR ADDRESS, THEN KILL YOU!!!!

May you burn in hell Jesse James.

Old 03 Sep 2003, 07:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^lol..
Old 03 Sep 2003, 08:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

ah funniest/dumbest/hottest post whatever you want to call it
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2003, 07:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

So do you guy think he wants to snuggle with me? uke: