ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Random Flames...the Ruthless Agression Thread...let It Out Baby!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2003, 03:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Random Flames...the Ruthless Agression Thread...let It Out Baby!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like a bitch...Let it out....Say it......

I don't like Kurt bitch ass, I don't like Ryan punk ass either...But atleast I respect Ryan, for fighting his own Battles...Bitches like Marbles, Afficial, and Kurt, need help, in all their Battles....Because they couldn't come up with a decent diss to save their lives....
Old 29 Aug 2003, 05:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

^^ROTMMFLMMFAO^^

TRYING TO SUCK RYAN'S DICK!!!! HOPING HE'LL FORGIVE HIM!!!!

Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 02:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

LOL

Truth ran so bad from me. Seriously, the fact that he still tries to say that i tapped to him, is hilarious.

NOBODY, tapped harder to me than Truth did. Truth doesn't even respond to me anymore, he's too ashamed. Everyone knows he lost to me, he deleted the thread, he ran off for 2 weeks. It's fuckin hilarious that he keeps insisting he won.... lmao
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 07:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Random Flames...the Ruthless Agression Thread...let It Out Baby!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
If you don't like a bitch...Let it out....Say it......

I don't like Kurt bitch ass, I don't like Ryan punk ass either...But atleast I respect Ryan, for fighting his own Battles...Bitches like Marbles, Afficial, and Kurt, need help, in all their Battles....Because they couldn't come up with a decent diss to save their lives....
Like I give a fuck who you like? Like any of us gives a fuck who you like? So you respect me now, huh? Bitch, I wipe my ass with your respect. Wannabe gansta piece of shit. You ragging on about how Marbles, Kurt and Afficial riding your dick 24/7, and then you make a thread talking about how you don't like them. So who's riding who's dick now you shallow cunt? Bitch, quit yer God damn whining for once willya? No one gives a fuck about you or your personal interests.
Old 29 Aug 2003, 10:39 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMAO @ Ryan punking out Truth's ass after Truth tries to be friends with him
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 30 Aug 2003, 01:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Hey Truth...you might wanna wipe your chin man, looks like you got some Evil-Sperm on your face "hombre"
Old 30 Aug 2003, 02:18 AM   #7 (permalink)

^^LOL