ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

What was Truth thrown in prison for?
View Poll Results: Why was the fag locked up?
Voluntarily, because he wanted to be raped. 2 28.57%
Male prostitution 1 14.29%
He was framed by the real gangsters....the ones who kick his ass daily 1 14.29%
Late child support payments for his son Jaleel White 2 28.57%
He got his illiterate girlfriend to do his taxes, and she thought being a fucking e-thug candy-ass was tax deductible 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2003, 09:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default What was Truth thrown in prison for?

Pick it.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 05:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

How does the saying go?.............

Your reaching for straws!!........thats it.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 08:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

I picked the last one lol.
Old 28 Aug 2003, 11:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

LOL...This thread, screams " You need Help against Me, you faggot...But hey, You already lost, so carry on you pitiful Bitch...

I thought you used to say, people who made polls, were lame? Doesn't suprise me, you always been a Contradicting "Cum Swallower"...Go quench your thirst you Tapped Out Jobber...

I picked 4...

I'm still taking rematch request...
Old 29 Aug 2003, 01:18 AM   #5 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

He never went to jail, it was a cover up story because he actually got grounded for not letting his little brother Elliot have his turn on the computer.
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 06:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
LOL...This thread, screams " You need Help against Me, you faggot...But hey, You already lost, so carry on you pitiful Bitch...

I thought you used to say, people who made polls, were lame? Doesn't suprise me, you always been a Contradicting "Cum Swallower"...Go quench your thirst you Tapped Out Jobber...

I picked 4...

I'm still taking rematch request...

Yes.....please help....I fear e-gangsters.........maybe they'll attempt to shoot me through a computer screen....

Bitch, I ain't need no one's help. But since you're so desperate to salvage what's left of your ego after having it ripped to shreds by everyone here, you come up with your own rules to convince yourself you're winning.

Fuckin' fag, you're dropping the soap all over again....only unlike last time, you won't be pleased with what comes next.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 04:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

i'm sorry but i'm agreeing with afficial here
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote