ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Pwi 500...triple H Gets Robbed...but It's Still Cool, Who Got The # 1 Spot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2003, 12:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^You no nothing about wrestling, bitch...Get out of my thread...

Sidenote: Triple H was robbed by PWI, because he refused to do a interview for them, in 1998...
Old 28 Aug 2003, 12:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H

Sidenote: Triple H was robbed by PWI, because he refused to do a interview for them, in 1998...
Quiet you... I go where I please. And it's "KNOW" not "NO". If you're going to mark out for a devious mastermind of a wrestler, at least KNOW how to spell willya? And I KNOW plenty about wreslting thanks. And I actually agree with the HHH thing... he's had a good year. He should have been number one....bitch
Old 28 Aug 2003, 12:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Quiet you... I go where I please. And it's "KNOW" not "NO". If you're going to mark out for a devious mastermind of a wrestler, at least KNOW how to spell willya? And I KNOW plenty about wreslting thanks. And I actually agree with the HHH thing... he's had a good year. He should have been number one....bitch
You KNOW nothing Bitch,Get Off OUR WORLD CHAMPION Triple H's, bandwagon. You're not welcome, read the "No Bitches' allowed sign. You fit in the category as a pussy, which in retrospect makes you a Bitch...So stay out of My thread...BITCH

SIDE NOTE: Triple H says "NO BITCHES ALLOWED" in TEAM OUR WORLD CHAMPION, THE "PWI KILLER" Triple H
Old 28 Aug 2003, 12:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
You KNOW nothing Bitch,Get Off OUR WORLD CHAMPION Triple H's, bandwagon. You're not welcome, read the "No Bitches' allowed sign. You fit in the category as a pussy, which in retrospect makes you a Bitch...So stay out of My thread...BITCH

SIDE NOTE: Triple H says "NO BITCHES ALLOWED" in TEAM OUR WORLD CHAMPION, THE "PWI KILLER" Triple H
Not a bandwagon... just an observation. Now I'm not going around sucking his dick like you are. And since sucking dicks is what bitches do... maybe you should read the sign and get the hell out. Dumbass...

Oh, and anything you have here is now mine. Deal with it...
Old 28 Aug 2003, 12:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^Anything I have here? What is that gibberish, you're talking, Dumbass?

I see you are being a Contradicting,. Faggot again. You cry about me bashing you with Gay Jokes, and you throw one at me, you Hypocritical Queer. Go bake Kurt some Cookies, Fag Boy...

You're still not allowed in ..."Team OUR WORLD CHAMPION" The "HUMAN Cyborg" Triple H...

Side note: Triple H knows Evil...And hates want to be Evil Bitches, name Ryan...
Old 28 Aug 2003, 01:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
^^^^^Anything I have here? What is that gibberish, you're talking, Dumbass?

I see you are being a Contradicting,. Faggot again. You cry about me bashing you with Gay Jokes, and you throw one at me, you Hypocritical Queer. Go bake Kurt some Cookies, Fag Boy...

You're still not allowed in ..."Team OUR WORLD CHAMPION" The "HUMAN Cyborg" Triple H...

Side note: Triple H knows Evil...And hates want to be Evil Bitches, name Ryan...
Not being a hypocrate... this is now the second fucking time I told you that I do use them. But unlike you... I use other jokes too. You only have fag jokes. You're the one trick pony of PWF, and it's not even a good trick.
Old 28 Aug 2003, 01:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

And while your dumbas self is busy thinking of something "clever" to post (like that will ever happen) I'm going to bed. Maybe by the time I check in next you will have come up with something worthy of my time... then again, you haven't had a worthwhile post since you started here so what am I talking about? Anyway, I look forward to bashing you in multiple forums again.

Fuck off Truth...
Old 28 Aug 2003, 01:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Ryan You've been a Mid carder since you been here, You're a fucking Template of me.. Go Suck Kurt off, and get some sleep...Bitchboy
Old 28 Aug 2003, 09:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

HHH lost the PWI 500 because he's a crippled gimp who kills ratings like Dr. fucking Kevorkian.

And fags named Shawn...who worship him...ain't got nothing to do but post at message boards earning almost 10 000 posts and e-thugging on the internet like a fucking retard, where he taps to Canucks and Ohioians all day....lmmfao
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 10:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Ryan You've been a Mid carder since you been here, You're a fucking Template of me.. Go Suck Kurt off, and get some sleep...Bitchboy
Goddamn that was terrible. And here I was hoping you would have something worth my time. But I guess I was expecting too fucking much out of you. You see Truth, the funny thing about mid carders is that they eventually rise up and take on the main eventers. And guess what? You not doing so well. First, your bashes are shit. Second, you take too damn long to come up with something. And when you do finally come up with something to say, it's usually a fag joke. Since you don't really have anything else in your book. Face in man, you're a hasbeen, a washup, a nobody... in the real world and sadly even here too.
Old 28 Aug 2003, 10:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Goddamn that was terrible. And here I was hoping you would have something worth my time. But I guess I was expecting too fucking much out of you. You see Truth, the funny thing about mid carders is that they eventually rise up and take on the main eventers. And guess what? You not doing so well. First, your bashes are shit. Second, you take too damn long to come up with something. And when you do finally come up with something to say, it's usually a fag joke. Since you don't really have anything else in your book. Face in man, you're a hasbeen, a washup, a nobody... in the real world and sadly even here too.

lmao....what the fuck do you expect from this has-been? Is it laundry day? Is that why you so washed-up, you e-thugging piece of e-trash?

Knowing Truth, he'll take a fucking hiatus, attempt to win your love via PM's, when it doesn't work he'll hit you with something really lame and played out, and find a loophole or a technicality to claim a tap over you.

Bitch, this ain't no fucking game. This ain't no fucking gay marriage either where you can find a loophole to weasle your way through. You got punked out by me, Ryan, Angle, Afficial, Brokenlamp, Funaki, Rudo,

Bitch, you're a disgrace. Had you rode my nuts a little harder you might've learned how to win.

Retire and get your account deleted like it's supposed to, you fucking cocksucker.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 11:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
1000% RUDO~!

Father RUDO is on a distinguished road

*Laughs at people who are fighting over the PWI Top 500.*
Father RUDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 08:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
Safety first, ALWAYS!

Dr. Safety is on a distinguished road

Quote:

*know
*an

also, if you can't properly use commas or ellipses....then don't.

Last edited by Dr. Safety; 05 Sep 2003 at 08:42 AM.
Dr. Safety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 08:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^That was edited in the WWE forum...

You came over here to pick a petty fight, because of the Suggestion Box shit, huh?

This isn't grammar Class, little Johnny Canuck...