ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

What is your favorite Car? The flame posts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Aug 2003, 02:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

My favorite car is a 1967 Cadalliac ElDorado convertible.

But really, since my mom ran out on me and my dad doesn't have much money, I'll settle for anything that doesn't make a tapping noise.

SIDENOTE: Speaking of tapping noises, wassup Truth?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2003, 02:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

LMAO Marbles
Old 21 Aug 2003, 02:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^THAT's a sad but.... funny story....

Side Note: You want to finish Marbles....Is that what you want? You want a decisive Finish? You really want to conclude this? You really want to face THE Game? You really want to take me out? You really want to see me tap, huh?
Old 21 Aug 2003, 02:51 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
^^^^^THAT's a sad but.... funny story....

Side Note: You want to finish Marbles....Is that what you want? You want a decisive Finish? You really want to conclude this? You really want to face THE Game? You really want to take me out? You really want to see me tap, huh?

Well.......I wasn't the one who bailed in the middle of everything.

And WTF is up with all those PW PM's you been sendin' me?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 Aug 2003, 02:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

you really wanna answer the same question over and over Marbles? you really wanna be redundant as hell Marbles? You really wanna answer the same question more than once Marbles?You really wanna answer the same question again and again? You really wanna answer the same question over and over just reworded to make the poster look stupid?
Old 21 Aug 2003, 02:57 AM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

if this continues I am either editing posts closing the thread or deleting it
Old 21 Aug 2003, 02:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

What Pm?

I never bailed...I just left, for a few days...
Old 21 Aug 2003, 02:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

this will be hopping to WZ shortly
Old 21 Aug 2003, 03:01 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
What Pm?

I never bailed...I just left, for a few days...
Nah, you sent me a lot of them.

Accusing me of ripping off the sidenote bit....

Telling me I'm still your protege......

Telling me I take shit too personally....

Telling me you're just out for "internet ratings"....

And finally, trying to pretend you weren't Truth, but a Disciple of Truth.

Pleeeeasee........please don't make me have to post them to remind you.
Old 21 Aug 2003, 03:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Somebody seems a little bitter....Because i'm so Freaking Great, And SO Freaking Powerful, I can get anything i Want on this Freaking Board....

Side Note: I give Freaking E Concussions, to Olympic wanna be's...Like Triple H gives them to real Olympic Wrestlers...I'm Freaking Classic...
Old 21 Aug 2003, 03:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

LMAO....leaving a redirect on this

to WZ
Old 21 Aug 2003, 03:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by LBC
Nah, you sent me a lot of them.

Accusing me of ripping off the sidenote bit....

Telling me I'm still your protege......

Telling me I take shit too personally....

Telling me you're just out for "internet ratings"....

And finally, trying to pretend you weren't Truth, but a Disciple of Truth.

Pleeeeasee........please don't make me have to post them to remind you.
Oh...You're talking about my Disciple at PW...They told me you sent the pm's 1st. They told me that they just responded....

You can post them...Go head...Hell i bet i'm not in the same state as that person...And i'll even let Stonecold do the IP check, since he mods at both forums...
Old 21 Aug 2003, 03:10 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh...You're talking about my Disciple at PW...They told me you sent the pm's 1st. They told me that they just responded....

You can post them...Go head...Hell i bet i'm not in the same state as that person...And i'll even let Stonecold do the IP check, since he mods at both forums...
You and I accidentally sent PM's at the same time.

Don't bullshit me, you ain't got no fucking PW disciples. I asked what your previous name was and what you're known as in other boards if you really are "a disciple" and you couldn't even lie convincingly.
Old 21 Aug 2003, 03:15 AM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^I'm The Truth I don't Lie....I can't Register at Pw...There is no way I can get over there...

You sound a little Paranoid Marbles...Thats not you, you're sounding like Yoda or somebody...
Old 21 Aug 2003, 05:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
1000% RUDO~!

Father RUDO is on a distinguished road

Dude, you practically admitted you were Truth in the TNA Live Show thread.

Fucking dumbass.

BTW- Triple H isn't fit to lift Toshiaki Kawada's jock with a mile high crane.
Father RUDO is offline   Reply With Quote