ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

No Deleting Shit this time bitch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Aug 2003, 01:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default No Deleting Shit this time Bitch

nuff said

Last edited by Kurt Angle; 20 Aug 2003 at 09:51 AM.
Old 20 Aug 2003, 02:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Close this thread...But i'll just make another...TRUTH

See Kurt, You should've left shit alone. But you had to be a "bitch who lives with the same BOY, you mod a discussion Board with, Punk ass faggot".

You want to make up lies about me, being in jail and shit. But you Conveniently leave out the fact i was never in jail. You accuse me of closing a thread in WZ, which i never did, But you accused me of it anyway, i'm glad you did it, though...

Ok Kurt, lets talk about the thread in the mod room, where you're crying like a bitch (indirectly) about people complaining about how you mod the off topic. When The Truth is, i was the ONE, saying you sucked at your job (Probably the only job you have ...lol...Blockbuster might have fired your bitch ass).

You had to say my name . huh? You had to again type my name in your computer, huh?

Well that is all fine and dandy, Kurt. Because i'm going to flame your punk ass., everywhere you post, and in every thread you make. I tried to leave you out of it, but you had to mention my name, again...

You see Kurt you come on your computer everyday, pretending you're a movie expert. The Truth Is you're a loser with no life, who reads a few Magazines of with a critic says, and copies it. I know you're a movie iliterate ass idiot, for the simple fact, you had a horrible ass movie like S.W..A.t, In your sig...

On top of all the shit i've already stated. You're on this computer more then 16 hours a day, just like Ryan. So If you 2 are heterosexual guys, why are you "sniffing eachother Balls" on PWF, everyday?

Everyday i come to these boards, i see you both (Not one of you). You guys are a little to close, if you ask me (and you did). I mean really, You guys live together, and you're modding a forum together also. When do you 2 guys every get a break from eachother? You wonder why i keep calling you 2 faggots, but hell, unlike everybody else i call faggots, you 2 actually spend 24 hours a day with eachother...

In the Future Kurt, don't mention my name. And you'll be alright....Period
Old 20 Aug 2003, 09:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Re: Close this thread...But i'll just make another...TRUTH

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
See Kurt, You should've left shit alone. But you had to be a "bitch who lives with the same BOY, you mod a discussion Board with, Punk ass faggot".

You want to make up lies about me, being in jail and shit. But you Conveniently leave out the fact i was never in jail. You accuse me of closing a thread in WZ, which i never did, But you accused me of it anyway, i'm glad you did it, though...

Ok Kurt, lets talk about the thread in the mod room, where you're crying like a bitch (indirectly) about people complaining about how you mod the off topic. When The Truth is, i was the ONE, saying you sucked at your job (Probably the only job you have ...lol...Blockbuster might have fired your bitch ass).

You had to say my name . huh? You had to again type my name in your computer, huh?

Well that is all fine and dandy, Kurt. Because i'm going to flame your punk ass., everywhere you post, and in every thread you make. I tried to leave you out of it, but you had to mention my name, again...

You see Kurt you come on your computer everyday, pretending you're a movie expert. The Truth Is you're a loser with no life, who reads a few Magazines of with a critic says, and copies it. I know you're a movie iliterate ass idiot, for the simple fact, you had a horrible ass movie like S.W..A.t, In your sig...

On top of all the shit i've already stated. You're on this computer more then 16 hours a day, just like Ryan. So If you 2 are heterosexual guys, why are you "sniffing eachother Balls" on PWF, everyday?

Everyday i come to these boards, i see you both (Not one of you). You guys are a little to close, if you ask me (and you did). I mean really, You guys live together, and you're modding a forum together also. When do you 2 guys every get a break from eachother? You wonder why i keep calling you 2 faggots, but hell, unlike everybody else i call faggots, you 2 actually spend 24 hours a day with eachother...

In the Future Kurt, don't mention my name. And you'll be alright....Period
LMAO...you know whats funny Truth....you think I care
you honestly think I care what you say and that is just fucking hysterical
I could point out AGAIN that for a claimed heterosexual you sure do fantasize about me alot...Every time you mention me you're wishing I was a faggot so I could fill up your stretched out asshole.I realizeI'm the only one you know with a big enough cock, but I'm still not gay...sorry "hombre"
I could point out that you already tapped out to Afficial, to Marbles, to Ryan, to Me.....To THE WHOLE FUCKING BOARD....but you already know that....and I am positive that they will show them selves and point that out to you

So how about you be a good little wannabe dick riding faggot and go sit in the corner , I'll let you know when you can talk...

by the way...I am going to Quote your post...AND move your post into a thread I make...wouldnt want you to DELETE the thread like a BITCH again

one more thing

YOU TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED
OUT
Old 20 Aug 2003, 09:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

now off to WZ
Old 20 Aug 2003, 01:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

god truth...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 05:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Is this penny annie piece of shit back again? What the fuck man, you talk about me and Kurt being on the comp alot? Dumbass, you're lucky if I give you one post a day for you to be in awe of. Face it dipshit, it's fucking over. Marbles ripped you up, Afficial's throwing going away parties for you and Angle is trying to get you to stop flirting with him faggot. Yeah, so I got a roommate... so fucking what? It's cheaper to live like that anyway. Better than your fake ass living in your Momma's basement jacking off to my posts all day hoping that one day you find the balls to ask another guy out for dinner and fucking dancing, bitch. I got my own place... What you got, you lying ass ho.

And where the fuck you get off talking about how I'm always here? Dumbass did you miss the WHOLE week I didn't post? Oh, you probably thought I was hiding from you or something you dumb piece of shit. You were the one who came back and threw a flame at me or Kurt almost every day... fucking hypocrite. You wanna talk about taking this place too seriously? Who had the E-wedding? Who claimed to be the "Don" of an internet discussion forum? Who takes pride in e-bashing people?
Yeah... it sure as Hell isn't me. How about you, dipshit? Oh, and may I add that you have over 9,000 posts here? Nine fucking thousand? That you average over twenty posts per day? That around 4,000 more posts than me and over ten more posts per day. And you claim I spend too much time here...

So to summarize...

You suck
Your posts suck
Your flames suck
Your little Fan Fiction forum that you mod sucks
Your life sucks

...you may shut up now.... bitch

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 20 Aug 2003 at 05:35 PM.
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 08:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

9 hours later...NO RESPONSE
Old 20 Aug 2003, 11:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

that post ryan has got to by my post of the month...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 11:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by HIGHLIGHT
that post ryan has got to by my post of the month...
that was pretty damn good...

by the way 12 hrs later and still he hasnt the balls to say anything