ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Next bitch in line: The Rock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Aug 2003, 07:40 PM   #1 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough
Default Next bitch in line: The Rock

So Rock, you want to delete my posts and close my threads? Well be a fucking man and stop running away from me.

You are the worst fucking super mod at PWF. At first i was happy when you got promoted, but from then on you turned into a pussy that deletes peoples posts because he can't handle them.

You are in love with Goldberg and Big Show and probably look on the net for nude pics of them you flaming faggot. Tell the truth. No, not "the truth", the guy who i slaughted and chased off the boards, the guy who sucks your dick for a living, the guy who deleted our fight thread because he was so ashamed of himself, i'm talking about THE REAL truth.

Any faggots that want to help this bitch are welcome, because he definitley could use it.
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 12:22 AM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

When the fuck did the Official PWF SHEEP grow the ball's to call out the Great One?
who the fuck does this CRACKER CANUCKER from Hick town Nova Scotia think he is?
the Official PWF sheep has been crying like his whore mother ever since I became the People's Supermod
I NEVER deleted or closed any of your thread's you fucking lying faggot
so lemme get this straight, it took you 6 month's to finally call me out

with this:
Quote:
Originally posted by Afficial
So Rock be a fucking man and stop running away from me.
You are the worst fucking super mod at PWF
You are in love with Goldberg and Big Show and probably look on the net for nude pics of them you flaming faggot. .

^^LMFAO

The Official PWF sheep is a flamer who cant flame I retired from MY WARZONE cause of faggot's like you who cant diss if thier life depended on it, even the penny newbies came harder than that monkey crap your posting, you need to face the fact that your a "never was" not even a hasbeen cause hasbeen's have to do something to earn the name hasbeen, your a fucking NEVER WAS. Look at all the jealousy and envy coming from the Official PWF sheep trying to be me but you cant se me cause im the PWF DON and this is MY FUCKING WARZONE, the PWF ROCK get's more pie in 1 day than you get in a life time sheep boy, I made a living cracker slapping faggot ass sheep like you everyday, you're like the 2$ slut Stephanie trying to mess with me, ill fucking hunt you down with my Assault riffle and give you to my dealer's....the Hell's Angel's, nah fuck that, ill keep you in the gimp cage at the academy, make you roll my joint's and clean my bathroom just like your maid mother cleaning lady/whore mopping my floor naked for an extra 5$ so she can suport her heroin habbit, she owes me, I said YOUR SLUT MOTHER OWES ME, ill fucking jizz on her teeth, make them whiter than white with the extra sparkle like Crest, ill make you're WHORE HICK MOTHER GAG ON MY 8 INCH COCK. You lil whisker biskit crackers from Nova Scotia aint shit, your a bunch of shook white boy's trying to get high off glue and shit, you fucking fake ass faggot's chlling at the Prairy's, plad wearing, cock sucking, going fishing FAGGOT'S like you cant test me. the PWF Rock makes more money in 1 day than you make in a life time fatty, you fucking Lance Storm dick riding hick, go jerkoff to some Owen Hart pic's you sick fuck, im happy that mother canucker is in hell. Official sheep yelling...Vince screwed Bret, Vince screwed Bret, ah shut the fuck up faggot, Bret screwed Bret and then came out of the closet like your dad in '79 then Bill Goldberg ended Has Been Harts carrer, you and Bret have something in common, you're both CRIPPLED CRACKER FAGGOTS. Ill shave off all your wool and make a sweater out of you, you FUCKING SHEEP BITCH, just reply with BAH BAH from now on FAGGOT.

THE PWF ROCK HAS ALL THE POWER AND THERE'S 2 THING'S YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT NOTHING AND LIKE IT.
Old 20 Aug 2003, 12:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

lol.....goddamn....

I like Afficial, but the ROCK,

THE REAL ROCK........

has finally returned to PWF.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 02:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

that was....just...awsome... man afficial you beat truth i'll admit that but the pwf rock just kicked your ass...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 04:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCK-BERG-SHOW
When the fuck did the Official PWF SHEEP grow the ball's to call out the Great One?
who the fuck does this CRACKER CANUCKER from Hick town Nova Scotia think he is?
the Official PWF sheep has been crying like his whore mother ever since I became the People's Supermod
I NEVER deleted or closed any of your thread's you fucking lying faggot
so lemme get this straight, it took you 6 month's to finally call me out

with this:

^^LMFAO
Took you fucking long enough.

Stop lying, you deleted my threads in off-topic, and you closed the other ones because you couldn't handle me. You also deleted my posts in your Big Brother 4 thread, lmao. So don't claim you never did that without proof.

And nice job editing my post to look like it was bad. LOL
It didn't take me 6 months to call you out, i just didn't have a problem with you until now. You had to go and suck truths dick, so your ass was just waiting to be kicked, deal with it. Go jack off to some Big Show pics some more you fucking bitch ass. LMAO

Quote:
The Official PWF sheep is a flamer who cant flame I retired from MY WARZONE cause of faggot's like you who cant diss if thier life depended on it, even the penny newbies came harder than that monkey crap your posting, you need to face the fact that your a "never was" not even a hasbeen cause hasbeen's have to do something to earn the name hasbeen, your a fucking NEVER WAS. Look at all the jealousy and envy coming from the Official PWF sheep trying to be me but you cant se me cause im the PWF DON and this is MY FUCKING WARZONE, the PWF ROCK get's more pie in 1 day than you get in a life time sheep boy, I made a living cracker slapping faggot ass sheep like you everyday, you're like the 2$ slut Stephanie trying to mess with me, ill fucking hunt you down with my Assault riffle and give you to my dealer's....the Hell's Angel's, nah fuck that, ill keep you in the gimp cage at the academy, make you roll my joint's and clean my bathroom just like your maid mother cleaning lady/whore mopping my floor naked for an extra 5$ so she can suport her heroin habbit, she owes me, I said YOUR SLUT MOTHER OWES ME, ill fucking jizz on her teeth, make them whiter than white with the extra sparkle like Crest, ill make you're WHORE HICK MOTHER GAG ON MY 8 INCH COCK. You lil whisker biskit crackers from Nova Scotia aint shit, your a bunch of shook white boy's trying to get high off glue and shit, you fucking fake ass faggot's chlling at the Prairy's, plad wearing, cock sucking, going fishing FAGGOT'S like you cant test me. the PWF Rock makes more money in 1 day than you make in a life time fatty, you fucking Lance Storm dick riding hick, go jerkoff to some Owen Hart pic's you sick fuck, im happy that mother canucker is in hell. Official sheep yelling...Vince screwed Bret, Vince screwed Bret, ah shut the fuck up faggot, Bret screwed Bret and then came out of the closet like your dad in '79 then Bill Goldberg ended Has Been Harts carrer, you and Bret have something in common, you're both CRIPPLED CRACKER FAGGOTS. Ill shave off all your wool and make a sweater out of you, you FUCKING SHEEP BITCH, just reply with BAH BAH from now on FAGGOT.

THE PWF ROCK HAS ALL THE POWER AND THERE'S 2 THING'S YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT NOTHING AND LIKE IT.
RROOOTFLMAO @ how much you reference wrestling in your insults. This is worse than the truth. I mean, i know this is a wrestling message board but for fuck sakes, get a new hobby. You believe you are the ROCK, when you're some 14 year old white kid with aids that he got from his mother, and is nothing AT ALL like the real Rock, and will never be like the Rock. You use Truths insults because you can't come up with your own... "cracker mother canucker" ? LOL. It's funny cause that's what you are too. You stole those right from Truths mouth lmao

Go watch Big Brother you fucking faggot. By the way from now on talk your native tounge, frenchy. I don't like it when faggots like you from Montreal try and act like their first language is english.

Quote:
that was....just...awsome... man afficial you beat truth i'll admit that but the pwf rock just kicked your ass...
Didn't i ask you before who you are? Stop putting in your little 2 cents shit posts, no one gives a shit about you or what you have to say. You don't even know what's going on. And yes, i did destroy the truth, it's not that big of a deal. He's easy. Just because the STD Rock posted a long paragraph with no punctuation, and fucking lame ass insults, doesn't mean he kicked my ass. If anything he kicked his own ass, for making himself look so fucking stupid.

And Marbles, i'm ashamed that you actually like this 14 year old aids infected white boy that has a personality disorder. I mean i really hope this isn't what the STD, i mean PWF rock fights like with other people. Cause if he does than he fucking sucks. lol

Who else wants to join The PWF white boy rock impersonator? Go ahead and help him.
Old 20 Aug 2003, 05:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

Oh yeah, and me a has been? You are the fucking has been. You're right, you don't go to the WarZone because of people like me..... That's because you can't handle people like me. That's why you left the WarZone. Because you can't fight for shit anymore. Just the same old insults as before. All you are now is a fucking washed up has been that spends too much time masturbating to Big Show pics and pretending to be the Rock.

*CROSSES THE STD ROCK FROM THE LIST*

WHO'S NEXT?!?!?
Old 20 Aug 2003, 06:04 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Stop lying, you deleted my threads in off-topic, and you closed the other ones because you couldn't handle me. You also deleted my posts in your Big Brother 4 thread, lmao. So don't claim you never did that without proof.
Didnt i order you to reply with "BAH BAH" you fucking hick sheep faggot, I dont pay attention to your "never was" thread's, i NEVER deleted or closed any of you'r thread's, it must have been 1 of the ot mods you dumb fuck and I selectivly deleted post's in my Big Brother thread cause you started a flame war and i wanted to keep my thread topic related.

Quote:
And nice job editing my post to look like it was bad. LOL
It didn't take me 6 months to call you out, i just didn't have a problem with you until now. You had to go and suck truths dick, so your ass was just waiting to be kicked, deal with it. Go jack off to some Big Show pics some more you fucking bitch ass.
quit lying sheep boy, you have been a jealous faggot ever since i became a super cause you wanted the spot but "never was" faggot's like Afficial dont get any props and i know the Truth made the mistake of making you famous but leave him out of this cause this is between me and you, a "never was" v.s the PWF ICON and you have no chance of pulling the upset, you got knocked the fuck out with my first post BITCH

Quote:
RROOOTFLMAO @ how much you reference wrestling in your insults. This is worse than the truth. I mean, i know this is a wrestling message board but for fuck sakes, get a new hobby. You believe you are the ROCK, when you're some 14 year old white kid with aids that he got from his mother, and is nothing AT ALL like the real Rock, and will never be like the Rock. You use Truths insults because you can't come up with your own... "cracker mother canucker" ? LOL. It's funny cause that's what you are too. You stole those right from Truths mouth lmao

Go watch Big Brother you fucking faggot. By the way from now on talk your native tounge, frenchy. I don't like it when faggots like you from Montreal try and act like their first language is english.
ROTFL @ your bitch ass dissing material, seriously no joke, your 1 of the weakest disser's in Warzone history, even HIJ and Anal-matel brought more action than this weak faggot ass shit your bringing, your fucking pathetic, ill make your dyke mom swallow my cum and spit on your "never was" sore ass and do you really think i would be calling you a CRACKER if i was white, do you really think everyone from Montreal is french, I fucking hate those pepper frog's, I have been feuding with french faggot's ever since elementry school. Half of PWF has seen me on TV, im a fukn star, Don Dadda supreme, gather all the nickels, quarter's and dime's from your SLUT MOTHER'S purse and go buy the 2003 No Way Out DVD, im in the front row wearing a 2000$ Rocawear leather jacket with my 450$ Armani shades, my niggaz is next to me, you cant test me, im your god and Montreal is the real deal boy, we make TO look like Nova Scotia, Montreal is the home of the Hell's, we gotz the best budz and the finest women north of the border, Canada's finest is in Montreal baby. The only 14 y/o white boy with aids is you're homosexual bother that got ass raped by your uncle every Christmas eve. you sick sheep poor welfare fuck's are all BUMS, your NOTHING MORE THAN A GIMMICK WHORE, your next gimmick should be you....FAGGOT SHEEP PAUL from Nova Scotia, I still cant believe im degrading myself by feduing with you, Last year when you were just a lil whisker biskit OT mod, I was regulating MY WARZONE, you sheep cracker's were a dime a dozen, i pimp slapped each one of them faggot's who entered MY WARZONE, Kam, Saggy, anyone even your boy Marbles knows im the DON AROUND THIS TOWN ya heard me. Fukn fake ass pansy bitch steppin to the great one, I FOUGHT THE BEST and LAID THEM ALL TO REST, when you fuck with me, it become's personal, im capable of getting all your info and im DEAD SERIOUS, I have already fucked over MANY PWF poster's in REALITY, just ask Icon. The fact of the matter is this, your lucky that im a super otherwise I would make you my little pet sheep all across PWF

ROCK BOTTOM 1,2,3
Old 20 Aug 2003, 06:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

GOD... DAMN...
Old 20 Aug 2003, 06:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh yeah, and me a has been? You are the fucking has been. You're right, you don't go to the WarZone because of people like me..... That's because you can't handle people like me. That's why you left the WarZone. Because you can't fight for shit anymore. Just the same old insults as before. All you are now is a fucking washed up has been that spends too much time masturbating to Big Show pics and pretending to be the Rock.

*CROSSES THE STD ROCK FROM THE LIST*

WHO'S NEXT?!?!?
Nah, your not a hasbeen, your a NEVER WAS LMAO and your right...i dont go to warzone cause of cracker flamers like you who CANT FLAME. All the Warzone great's like me, Kam, Truth, Marbles, Stick have moved on, 3 of us became super mod's and your still a bitch ass poster boy entertaining MY BOARD'S, your the new Screech LMFAO
Old 20 Aug 2003, 06:31 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
i NEVER deleted or closed any of you'r thread's, it must have been 1 of the ot mods and I selectivly deleted post's in my Big Brother thread cause you started a flame war and i wanted to keep my thread topic related.

Didn't you hear me you dumb fuck? I said give proof. It doesn't matter anyway, just keep telling youself and everyone else that. But the truth is you DID delete my threads, because you was scared to death. Admit it.

Quote:
you have been a jealous faggot ever since i became a super cause you wanted the spot but "never was" faggot's like Afficial dont get any props and i know the Truth made the mistake of making you famous but leave him out of this cause this is between me and you, a "never was" v.s the PWF ICON and you have no chance of pulling the upset, you got knocked the fuck out with my first post BITCH

AGAIN, i never was jealous of your faggot ass. I didn't care if i was super mod or not, i would of given it up anyway, like i did my mod spot, you french faggot. But it's true that you a a fucking disgrace as a SM. No denying that.

Quote:
ROTFL @ your bitch ass dissing material, seriously no joke, your 1 of the weakest disser's in Warzone history, even HIJ and Anal-matel brought more action than this weak faggot ass shit your bringing, your fucking pathetic, ill make your dyke mom swallow my cum and spit on your "never was" sore ass and do you really think i would be calling you a CRACKER if i was white, do you really think everyone from Montreal is french, I fucking hate those pepper frog's, I have been feuding with french faggot's ever since elementry school. Half of PWF has seen me on TV, im a fukn star, Don Dadda supreme, gather all the nickels, quarter's and dime's from your SLUT MOTHER'S purse and go buy the 2003 No Way Out DVD, im in the front row wearing a 2000$ Rocawear leather jacket with my 450$ Armani shades, my niggaz is next to me, you cant test me, im your god and Montreal is the real deal boy, we make TO look like Nova Scotia, Montreal is the home of the Hell's, we gotz the best budz and the finest women north of the border, Canada's finest is in Montreal baby. The only 14 y/o white boy with aids is you're homosexual bother that got ass raped by your uncle every Christmas eve. you sick sheep poor welfare fuck's are all BUMS, your NOTHING MORE THAN A GIMMICK WHORE, your next gimmick should be you....FAGGOT SHEEP PAUL from Nova Scotia, I still cant believe im degrading myself by feduing with you, Last year when you were just a lil whisker biskit OT mod, I was regulating MY WARZONE, you sheep cracker's were a dime a dozen, i pimp slapped each one of them faggot's who entered MY WARZONE, Kam, Saggy, anyone even your boy Marbles knows im the DON AROUND THIS TOWN ya heard me. Fukn fake ass pansy bitch steppin to the great one, I FOUGHT THE BEST and LAID THEM ALL TO REST, when you fuck with me, it become's personal, im capable of getting all your info and im DEAD SERIOUS, I have already fucked over MANY PWF poster's in REALITY, just ask Icon. The fact of the matter is this, your lucky that im a super otherwise I would make you my little pet sheep all across PWF

ROCK BOTTOM 1,2,3
First of all, learn some fucking puncuation, frenchy. I'm not going to waste my time readin that shit. But i noticed you know my name is Paul.... LMAO, what a fucking stalker. Seriously, i own you. I got you so mad that you spent the last 2 weeks trying to get information about me, frenchy. AND YOU KNOW IT

I'm lucky that you're a super? LMAO. Like you respect the forums rules anyway, faggot. You just saying that as an excuse, you know you can't handle me. So you're capable of getting all my info eh? Fucking stalker, lets see you get more info about me. Here, i know some info about you. You're a 14 year old white AIDS infected boy that beats off to Big Show Paul Wight pics in his basement, lmao. You're not even a real stalker, only a stalker wannabe.

Now, you are not the DON of shit. I am, and from now on that is what you will tell everyone, frenchy. I am the owner of this site and its people, including you.
Old 20 Aug 2003, 06:36 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Nah, your not a hasbeen, your a NEVER WAS LMAO and your right...i dont go to warzone cause of cracker flamers like you who CANT FLAME. All the Warzone great's like me, Kam, Truth, Marbles, Stick have moved on, 3 of us became super mod's and your still a bitch ass poster boy entertaining MY BOARD'S, your the new Screech LMFAO
I am not a mod anymore cause i gave it up. Obviosuly you wouldn't do that cause it's the only thing you have in your life, next to your collection of Big Show pics that you beat off to.

Truth is a faggot ass bitch, just like you. KAM i agree is pretty cool, and Marbles and Stick. And that's all.

And i don't have to be a SM to be the owner of this board. If i wanted to be i would have already been SM. But i decided to give up my mod spot cause i'm better than that. I OWN ALL OF YOU WITHOUT THE POWER TO DELETE SHIT LIKE A PUSSY. LMAO
Old 20 Aug 2003, 06:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

Yo quit typing the same ol shit over and over again, I made you my pet sheep bitch all across this thread and everyone know's it, your not in my league, you cant hold my jock, your like your idol Lance Storm the jobber canucker and im the Great one, you just jobbed clean to me, it was a first post knockout via Rockbottom, the biggest match of your career, your a PWF JOBBER for life and im the main event, consider yourself lucky that you had a shot of going one on one with the great one but just like the rest of the sheep...you lost and sorry, i dont give rematches to tapped out sheep named Paul LMAO
Old 20 Aug 2003, 06:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

god why am I wishing sagz was here now??...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 07:01 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Yo quit typing the same ol shit over and over again, I made you my pet sheep bitch all across this thread and everyone know's it, your not in my league, you cant hold my jock, your like your idol Lance Storm the jobber canucker and im the Great one, you just jobbed clean to me, it was a first post knockout via Rockbottom, the biggest match of your career, your a PWF JOBBER for life and im the main event, consider yourself lucky that you had a shot of going one on one with the great one but just like the rest of the sheep...you lost and sorry, i dont give rematches to tapped out sheep named Paul LMAO
No, you keep typin the same shit over again. Fucking wrestling related insults that make you look stupid. And yeah my name is Paul, at least it's not Gordon, like you faggot ass LMAO.

Hey Gordon, how does it feel now that you got bitch slapped around just like all of the other faggots i've ruined on PWF? Quit now, while you've just been embarassed a little.
Old 20 Aug 2003, 07:02 PM   #15 (permalink)

THE STD ROCKS REALS NAME IS GORDON.... LMAO!!!