ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

wyked lil syn

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Aug 2003, 01:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Joe Sun is on a distinguished road
wyked lil syn

im getting fucking tired of you bitch, changing my fucking post because you ugly ass hell, why dont we deal with this shit now, and say what has to be said
Joe Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2003, 03:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Ummmm... don't expect her to come in here. She usually doesn't bother with WZ.

Oh, and she's not ugly. She's pretty hot IMO
Old 19 Aug 2003, 04:27 AM   #3 (permalink)

Joe Sun is on a distinguished road

i fought that ugly bitch once
Joe Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2003, 11:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Oh... really?

Must have missed that alltogether. Well, she USUALLY doesn't come into WZ. That much I am correct about
Old 19 Aug 2003, 02:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I edited your shit cuz your not going to flame any threads I see you flaming in I am either going to delete or edit period
Old 19 Aug 2003, 03:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

how could you insult the queen of demonic gi-moungous ass spanker!!?? how could you!!! j.k but have you seen her pics? damnnnnnnnnnn...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2003, 09:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i havnt, where can i?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2003, 10:22 PM   #8 (permalink)

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

hot people...damn syn you got to pm me some more REVEALING pics of you...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2003, 10:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

You won't get any. Only Exo get's those...
Old 11 Sep 2003, 02:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hey what about old me WLS?
Old 15 Sep 2003, 06:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by HIGHLIGHT
how could you insult the queen of demonic gi-moungous ass spanker!!?? how could you!!! j.k but have you seen her pics? damnnnnnnnnnn...
Almost makes you sick doesn't it people.....

Stupid Highlight ruin my night to shine, Damn crazy ass boss giving away stupid things.

**rambles on somemore**

Stupid 13 year Old stepping into my yard.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 05:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I am the Icon. is on a distinguished road

All of you bow down to me and milk my cock dry (trevel, feast on my ass crack)
I am the Icon. is offline   Reply With Quote