ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Poor, sad Truth.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Aug 2003, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

Funaki is on a distinguished road
Default Poor, sad Truth.

http://www.wrestlingubbins.com/showt...1184#post31184

Silly imbecile.

Now have you learned your lesson?

Do all you want in OT... the admins will keep you around as a plaything anyway, just to make the place a little more interesting with some good old flaming... but you can't win in my forum.

Game, set, match.
Funaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2003, 09:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Ok... so what am I reading here Funaki. It looks like Truth not only telling us he thinks Tupac sucks.. but also saying he himself sucks. Only in a different way.

I have to say that I am shocked... With all of the gay cracks he threw at me and Kurt... Well to think of it, maybe I'm not shocked. I'm thinking he was just trying to find more gay posters like himself
Old 14 Aug 2003, 09:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMMFAO
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2003, 11:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Uber whats up? i see you had to edit my post..After you got me banned...See this is why you're in Job Corps, And Not College. But it's Okay, you're going to become, my bitch just like Marbles....

Ryan-I see You're trying to get back on the bandwagon, aswell. So now you're going to get flamed all over this board also...

So now i have 3 bitches, i'm about to punish in The Warzone...This should be fun.
Old 14 Aug 2003, 11:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H

Ryan-I see You're trying to get back on the bandwagon, aswell. So now you're going to get flamed all over this board also...
You put me on the wagon when you bashed me dipshit. I was content with just welcoming you back like the sheep who follow you around telling you you're great. But nooooooooo, you had to be a jackass and blindside me in a bash at some other dipshit. So as far as this wagon is concerned... you made me the driver. So buckle-up bitch, we're going for a little ride...

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 14 Aug 2003 at 11:19 PM.
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2003, 11:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

Funaki is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Uber whats up? i see you had to edit my post..After you got me banned...See this is why you're in Job Corps, And Not College. But it's Okay, you're going to become, my bitch just like Marbles....
Meh?

I didn't get you banned, I Stealth Banned you myself. Someone else must've done that.

Oh yeah, not Job Corps or College, Freshman year.

Yep, 13 (14 on Tuesday) years old and I still own you.

Don't feel sad though. Happens to lots of people.
Funaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2003, 11:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^So your still mad about the Kurt thing, huh? But Why Did you wait a week Bitch, to bring the shit back up? But Ok, thats cool, you and the other 4 FAGGOTS, in the TRUTH Dick Riding Club, are all victims, and not Molest Victim, like MArble's Niece..So with our further or do, Let The Games Begin.

But before you Do Ryan, Get Rayner's Dick out of your Throat.
Old 14 Aug 2003, 11:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Funaki
Meh?

I didn't get you banned, I Stealth Banned you myself. Someone else must've done that.

Oh yeah, not Job Corps or College, Freshman year.

Yep, 13 (14 on Tuesday) years old and I still own you.

Don't feel sad though. Happens to lots of people.
Look like i have to abuse another Teenage INternet geek, that gets his rocks off watching boring ass Japanese wrestlers.

You edited my post,, which is a tap out...So I own your Bitch ass, but it doesn't stop there, i'm going to job you out all over this board, just like The Goth faggot Blood Ice, use to job you out in the e feds...lol...So get in to character, and take this beating like a E-man...
Old 14 Aug 2003, 11:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
^^^^So your still mad about the Kurt thing, huh? But Why Did you wait a week Bitch, to bring the shit back up? But Ok, thats cool, you and the other 4 FAGGOTS, in the TRUTH Dick Riding Club, are all victims, and not Molest Victim, like MArble's Niece..So with our further or do, Let The Games Begin.

But before you Do Ryan, Get Rayner's Dick out of your Throat.
Because I decided to go to bed instead of trying to convince you of how goddamn retarded you are. But I guess you never got the point. Well, your lessons will have to continue at a later date. I'm going to bed...

Oh, and one more thing... I find the vividness and explicit detail you use in your gay bashes to be a little too vivid and explicit. Talking about molesting me, about guys riding your dick. It's like you've done all this shit before... you kinda scare me man. You getting off on all this man? You need a towel or a cold shower? If you're gay that's one thing, but how many times I gotta tell you? You're not going to get any other e-fags to hook up with you... go to a bar or something. Quit bothering us with this shit, you lonely then go find yourself a man or something, just keep the fantasies to yourself. Damn dude, you act like you've never been to one. You have to be honest with yourself before you can truly be honest with others. That's your first lesson Truth, honesty. So you go be gay, tell your friends, tell your family... hopefully you won't get your assed whooped. Well, actually I hope you do you fake peice of shit.

I'm going to bed for the night... see you soon. lol

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 14 Aug 2003 at 11:38 PM.
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2003, 11:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

What you imagine about me, aint half of whats going on, in your bed room with Rayner...Not the Mention the Freaky Cyber shit, you and Faggot Marbles, do during your late night MSN conversations...

Sidenote: Triple H never lived in a Motel 6 with a guy named Kyle...
Old 14 Aug 2003, 11:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
What you imagine about me, aint half of whats going on, in your bed room with Rayner...Not the Mention the Freaky Cyber shit, you and Faggot Marbles, do during your late night MSN conversations...

Sidenote: Triple H never lived in a Motel 6 with a guy named Kyle...
LMAO! You're not talking about Kurt are you? You're talking about Rayner, is that it?
Old 14 Aug 2003, 11:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^So Kurt is Rayner? lol I never knew...But don't worry about it, i'll just refer to your boyfriend as the roomate....I won't use Kurt's name
Old 15 Aug 2003, 12:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
^^^So Kurt is Rayner? lol I never knew...But don't worry about it, i'll just refer to your boyfriend as the roomate....I won't use Kurt's name
So many gay jokes for someone who claims to be straight.

Lesson number two: You are your humor.

If you can't make fun of someone without going for dumbass gay or racsist (not that you've used any of that yet) jokes. Then you're a dumbass. You may have been funny and fresh in the beginning. But damn man, you've used the same type of jokes for months now. And the sad part is, most of the style of humor you use isn't even new. Klansmen, skinheads and Andrew Dice Clay have been doing the gay joke thing for years. Damn man, you got through two lessons in one day, I'm proud of you. This may not take as long as I thought. You'll be admitting how fucking stupid you are in no time. But for now I'm going to bed, trying to teach a retard without his helmet like you wears me out. Kinda like your lame ass disses. Maybe tomorrow you will have come up with something new... or maybe you'll just use another gay bash, who knows?
Old 15 Aug 2003, 12:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^Faggot ass Hypocrite...95% of every poster in this forum use gay jokes...Including you

I'm calling you a faggot, after speaking THE TRuth, which is my exclamation point. I can diss you in Japanese, and you'd still be a faggot. You can't match me with intellect. So why waste the time, You're not smart enough to keep up. So i keep it simple for you, just like i do the The Geeky Bitch, Marbles...Show me different, i'll do different...But don't be a Contradicting ass Faggot...

Thats not a message Board lesson...Thats a lesson in life
Old 15 Aug 2003, 12:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
1000% RUDO~!

Father RUDO is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Look like i have to abuse another Teenage INternet geek, that gets his rocks off watching boring ass Japanese wrestlers.
Looks like I have to punk out a middled aged wigger who gets his rocks off trying to piss people off by pretend worshipping the wrestler that everybody hates, and pathetically trying to "diss" the wrestling that everybody (who's seen it) loves.

Quote:
You edited my post,, which is a tap out...
Uh... does that mean I can go now? I have a feeling this is going to get real old, real fast.

Quote:
So I own your Bitch ass,
Ummm... so... can I go now?

Quote:
but it doesn't stop there, i'm going to job you out all over this board,
...The fuck? How much time on your hands do you people have to come up with this shit? Don't you have jobs, or school or something like that?

Quote:
just like The Goth faggot Blood Ice,
Heh. Silly Truth. I was an Ice basher before bashing Ice was cool.

Which makes you, just like in real life, a trend following poser.

Quote:
use to job you out in the e feds...lol...
*Used to job to you in E-feds.

Sorry, Truth, couldn't help but straighten out your grammar and whatnot.

Quote:
So get in to character, and take this beating like a E-man...
Character? What fucking character?

I ask again, who the fuck comes up with this shit?

Last edited by Father RUDO; 15 Aug 2003 at 01:06 AM.
Father RUDO is offline   Reply With Quote