ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I want you to flame me as much as you can...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Aug 2003, 07:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default I want you to flame me as much as you can...

You're looking for a way to change WarZone for the better? You want to get some of those good old days back? Then it's simple...you join PWFight Club.We will meet once a week at the time that I allocate,within this time frame you will have yourself the oppurtunity to flame the shit out of whomever you want for the greater good.This could be someone on here you regard as a friend,perhaps an enemy or even someone who is a complete stranger to you.If it proves to be successful then we will up the amount of times a week you can come in and go at it with a fellow poster.You want a way to revive this place- I am not offering a solution,I am offering a means to a solution...you people are the solution.Consider the alternative: this place goes on as it is gathering little in the way of more fights with minimal responses and continues to do so until people can't even be fucked doing that.Then what are you left with? Once you sign up for PWFight Club you will adhere to the schedule and rules provided by me.This is free to all,virgins to veterans.

So sign up and make something out of nothing like I know all you bastards can.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 08:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

shut the fuck up and stop being a pussy, call somebody out, or get the fuck out....no need for any fight gimmicks
Old 09 Aug 2003, 08:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Noooo you shut the fuck up limp noodle,while your fucking Ironside ass was jammed in the hallway for four fucking months this place run right down hill,just like you in that mobile potty o' yours dingis.If you're in here to brag about the new reflectors you got in the cereal to slam on the spare tyres that big momma blimp donated to your fucking stroller don't bother bitch cause we've heard it all before.Just cause you're angry at the world because it takes you 5 days to wipe your ass? Why don't you make like your mother and drop this bullshit like she dropped your defective cranium upon birth.Take them fuckin' chopstick excuse for legs right outta that matchstick arm powered mongo mobile o' yours and go get some fresh air bitch..that or sign up Oscar the fucking grouch.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 08:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

it doesnt take me 5 days to wipe my ass anymore, not since your mother decided to lick the shit out for me..

and who the fuck do you think you are you stupid pile of shit, you dont fucking tell me what to do bitch, I aint signing up for any fucking thing i dont want to, kiss my high yellow ass..

you know what, Im fucking tired of you, you pony fucking pussy, you make the dumbest fucking threads and you always gotta introduce the bitches with dumb shit, you make a thread called, whats your favorite color, then youll go on and tell us how yourfriend likes blue, and how your mom has a red car, and how the stains in your panties are brown...bitch fuck you, get off my web site..

and i wouldnt be angry with the world if it wasnt filled with so many god damn idiots like yourself...
Old 09 Aug 2003, 08:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

You took half an hour to type THAT?!

LMAO you're really worse than I thought...my mom licks the shit out of your ass?! okay now was that before or after you became the first retard to roll on the moon? And this fucking non sentical bullshit with the computer...you realise how anally rententive you look posting that shit about you talking to your computer?! I mean there ain't no need for me to bring you down any further,you do that enough everytime you post.Being pissed at the world because you got a face not shy of your adult defender diaper needin' ass and a "momma a shit in ma chair again" decor style for your mobile home.I mean you clearly are a transformer..old Optimus gives the go ahead "spazmabots roll out" and here you come with your little trailer that clicks to the back of your chair and you ride from trailer park to trailer park lookin' for handouts in the "All I gots a broken biscuit" foundation.I'd love to see you breakdance in that chair o yours...break a fuckin' hip before your fat bitch momma breaks a sweat when I drive it up her ass...now get lost spazmabot you got but two things in here..jack and shit.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 09:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
StarScream

i would of wrote it sooner, but i was writing PWf: journey to the top...(go read it guys!)

anyway, i responded it 11 minutes later, it took u look 13 minutes, and my response was better...

you are not on my level, why is it the people who call me repetitive fill up thier insults about me with wheelchair jokes..
smh.... even more proof im in a league of my own....i dont even feel like trying to be funny...im gonna finish my story u bitch, then when im done, ill fuck u up cracker
Old 11 Aug 2003, 01:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hit It Strong,Hit It Hard

BOOBOO is on a distinguished road

shut the fuck up tyler and bow the fuck down

----------------------------
Member of TOWC: HHH
BOOBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2003, 01:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
you know what, Im fucking tired of you, you pony fucking pussy, you make the dumbest fucking threads and you always gotta introduce the bitches with dumb shit, you make a thread called, whats your favorite color, then youll go on and tell us how yourfriend likes blue, and how your mom has a red car, and how the stains in your panties are brown...bitch fuck you, get off my web site..

LMMFAO. I swear to God, this diss always makes me laugh.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote