ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Clasic Truth hey???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Aug 2003, 02:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default Clasic Truth hey???

Now truth, U have one choice... Go one one one with the mother fuckin man or finally admit you are a bitch who ran from me like the Rocks parents ran from his gay ass at the park where they left him as a kid so he could be raised by a pair of homosexual rabbits....

Heres the truths bad ass attitude now that he sees this

Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2003, 02:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

My stalker is back, well i see you're still obsessed with me. I see you're steal in love with how i put words on a computer screen, lol. What are you jealous, me and Kam are cool now? Does it hurt your feelings, that in one night we made Pw look like jack asses, and you've been pathetically trying for over 2 years? Look Stalker, i've destroyed more then 7 times, why should i give you a match, huh? There is no Rule in MY WARZONE, that i have to humiliate, faggot ass- Computer geek stalkers, every time they feel tough, after blowing circus clowns for free tickets to the show...

Let me see you win 1 battle, then i might entertain the thoght of giving you a 8th shot, but until then...GET A FUCKING JOB, YOU CUM BREATH ASS SLACKER!!!!!!!
Old 08 Aug 2003, 03:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

nice try Truth, I could care less if you are "cool"

all you have done is ask why u should give me a match, you've done shit to rip me apart...

I pull the strings and u dance, thats how it has been and always will be

and btw, u didnt do shit, that was all KAM
Old 08 Aug 2003, 05:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Yeah, but i gave him the go...But i gave him the forum, your punk ass coulds never come up with a plan like that. I fucked over PEEEDUBBYA like no one ever has before , and the sad thing is they was all on my DICK (Mandy, Foos, Shostopper, Kil;roy, Hr and Canuck Excluded)...LMAO

And i didn't have to cry and make little anti-PW pro boards, like some No life Computer loser, like yourself. I jut simply used my Wrestling knowledge to get a mod spot, and let Kam run wild, in there best and most intelligent wrestling forum...Didn't have to dedicate my LIFE to destroyoing a message board, something idotic like your Dumb-dipshit ass did...Just gave Kam the ball and let him take straight in the endzone, just like i planned...

And you still get no 8th rematch...GET A JOB, YOU SLACKING ASS FAGGOT ASS, STALKING ASS, DETROIT BIIIIIIITCH...
Old 08 Aug 2003, 08:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

I'm not from detroit, In fact I live an hour and half north of Detroit..

I am still waiting for my frist match truth, none the less my 8th, and if u wanna talk about rematches the last time we had a go around I was on my second or 3rd rematch according to you. so when the hell did 4,5,6 and 7 happend??

And btw I was mod of the WWE forum long b4 I knew who the fuck you were so if I had wanted to hit them hard I could have..hard than some indy forum no one really gives a fuck about.

Plus who do you think gave hom the idea to crash a forum??? I did. I did it along time ago when KAM and me started the OT wars between Tripe and PW...ask him about the Hot womens section at Tripe???

now come back with some faggot jokes and unemployment jokes and some 30 somethign year old jokes...thats all you have, had and will ever comeback at me with...

and please do me a favor, if you would like to continue this "war" with me then please lose the Tupac AV, its really irritating.
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

This isn't a war Slacker ass faggot (There is that word again)...And if it were, You would've been lost for refusing to fight, because of my Av...LOL

You was a mod at PW for a total of a day, you're a nobody. You're a bitch, you're a never was, you're a middle aged unemplopyed (There is that word agai also...i only saY it because it's THE TRUTH) Bitch ass punk. And you're also a hypocrite, If i didn't matter to Your Stupid ASS, Why would you come here trying to make a name for yourself, pathetically trying to get a match with me? You've been on my Dick for almost a year now, why is that? You used to send me love letters in my Pm Box, why is that Dick lips?

I tell you why, you're jealous of me. In a matter of months, i've dominated both boards. You've been trying to find a formula for 2 years now (How big of a loser do you have to be, to Stalk guyS OVER the net for 2 year? lmao) I leave come back 4 months later, and your still trying to get me to make you famous. You're still talking about Kam in all your post...You're jock strap sniffing ass idiot, , WITH NO JOB. You actually think you're a "Outlaw' because you have "E enemies"....lmao

Haven't you noticed Fagz, you're the most worthless Battler in MY warzone. Nobody respects, everyone Laughs at you, (And not because of your lame idiot gibberish, you call bashing), You're the punching bag of this place. You've never one a battle here, and until you do, you won't get a 8th rmatch.

GET A J-O-B SLACKER....There is that word again...
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:52 PM   #7 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

E-enemies.... lmao
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2003, 10:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

you know if you took the words "Faggot" "Fag" "Fuck" out of all your posts you could cut that down 2 maybe 3 sentances...

and really Truth you have never given match, its cause your scared, u have dominated shit, u have never gone one on one with the mother fuckin man, you make excuses, lame ones, u have copied me and made me even more famous than I already was.

Ya your right, I was mod for one day, then I told Tracy to take his modship and shove it up his fucking ass...

and just so you know any fool can do what you did, its not that hard of a formula... now what is art is making them come to you...I made all of PW come to me to war, I even had my ISP call me ause tracy sent an email to them.... you say you dominated shit, u havent done nearly the shit i have done...

Nor will you now nor ever have nor ever will dominate me...so you pissed off a few people, so what...I have done it far more times than you...and i will do it whenever I want to...

so make your false claims, your bullshit posts and whatever you want to make. Your nothing compared to me, and you never will be

and did I say I would never fight you if you didnt change your AV? No you moron I said change it cause it was irritating. Not only are you a dunb nigger but you cant read either.
Old 08 Aug 2003, 11:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'm a NIGGA, he's A NIGGA, WE Some Nigga's, wouldn't you like to be a NIGGA TOO? lmao-Eddie Murphy

When are you going to get the picture, FAGZ.? That "Nigger" shit doesn't offend me, and just like i thought, you'd pull the race card when i get under your skin, just like you always do. You never pissed anyone off, we use to laugh at you in the mod room at PW. We had a name for you, "The loser who can't seperate real life from the internet". You actually think people care, that you write poorly written essay's on how you hate Pw, and how you're going to destroy it. You do this everyother day, no one take's you seriously Fagz. I mean, wasn't you the pitiful Bitch, talking about how you attempted suicide about 4 times, but PW kept you alive some times...LMAO, You're a fucking manic depressant, suicidal worth of space ass Dip shit... You're a 30 year old virgin, who waits for the monthly AOL Cd -Roms, because you can't afford the 9.95 a month to keep your service up. you poverty stricken, window washing on a Detroit street corner ass- shit stain...You're another one of these bitches, who get all emotional and lets the computer consume your life. I bet you wake up in the morning, brush your teeth with your little brother's cum, go shit blood (from the gang banging your dad and his smacked up ass, drinking buddies give you every night) in the out house, you have to share with your other 12 inbred ass retards, you call a family. After all this is done, you get on the computer, and turn in to this want to be rebel, lookink for a way to get the attention you never got as a child. Fagz, you're not on my level, you're not funny, you're not controversial, you're not trendsetting.

Go find some real life friends, go pay a hooker to get some pussy or something, go to the local IHOP, dig through the garbabge for some half eaten pancakes, so you can feed your family. I know they'd like anything instead of cooking up stray cats and dogs every night...lmao

In lamen termsa Fagz, show me that you can do more with your life, then Stalking MEN over the internet, and then and only then, will i think about giving you a 8th rematch...

GET A FUCKING JOB ALSO...YOU QUEER ASS HOBO

I'M STILL A NIGGA, HE'S STILL A NIGGA, WOULDN'T YOUR POOR ASS,STILL LIKE TO BE A NIGGER TOO...HAHAHA
Old 08 Aug 2003, 11:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

umm no that wasnt me talking about PW keeping me alive... that was Blood fag

now try again
Old 09 Aug 2003, 10:02 PM   #11 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

truth tries way too hard.
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2003, 11:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^Nah, don't really have to try hard...Just type words, and they appear on the screen...

Nope, not hard at all..
Old 09 Aug 2003, 11:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Ya know Truth..with the exeption of your last post...all of your other posts in this thread has been the same lame shit.... you just move it around a little and add a few things here and there and take shit out to make it look differant...

try something new
Old 09 Aug 2003, 11:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

LMAO...You have nothing, and you wonder why i wont give your Jobless ass a rematch...
Old 10 Aug 2003, 12:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

You repeat yourself yet I have nothing.....why dont you take a spoon...and eat my ass....