ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

LMAO...Anal and Ryan got the nerve to talk about MY life? lol...What the fuck?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Aug 2003, 03:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default LMAO...Anal and Ryan got the nerve to talk about MY life? lol...What the fuck?

Hey Anal, all people have to do is read my sig , if they want to know who's the biggest losers on this board. I mean really Christine, you get drunk over the computer and tell your lif story to a, compulsive liar, who whole life is centered around being a MOD at as many wrestling site's he can (Blood Ice that is)....2 loser if i ever seen one.

Remember this Anal? "Christian you helped through aloyt of shit". this is you thanking a guy, you've spilled your heart through over MSN conversations...lmao How pathetic is that, you dumb faggot? You say i'm a "E thug"? Ok, but your punk ass use to be right along "E thugging" With me, so again i say that whole argument, just came up, because i started flaming your Sissy ass...

Do i want you to believe, i was in a holding cell for 12 hours, and on the run for 3 months? Not really, we are on the "World Wide Web" you moronic Dick in the ass, Ohio Punk. It's word on a fucking screen (As my Homie Killa Kam might say), So no i don't expect everyone to believe me, but i read around and people kept asking, so i told them....I could care less if they believe me or not, You brought it up before i did there Bitch boy, so you again was more interested about my life, then i ever was of yours, I guess you're just mad i want drink Boilermakers and have a cyber relationship with you over MSN, like Blood Ice...lol Sorry guy, thats not my cup of Long Island Ice Tea.

My mother grounded me from my Computer? What the fuck? I haven't lived with my mother since i was 17, i've been on my own and loving it for more then 5 years now, in high priced George town apartments, and i NEVER HAD A ROOMMATE, which brings me to another point. You live with a guy who is almost as delusional, and as big a failure as you, note i said almost...Lets get the facts straight, you live with RYAN, you mod a Wrestling Board Discussion forum, with Ryan. So you basically spend 95% of your life, somewhere sniffing Ryan's ass....Again proving you're a worthless loser with NO LIFE...

I want to be like Marbles? You're still reaching Chrissy, Ask Stonecold, Kam, Saggy, Icon, and Marbles himself who imitates who. Marbles himself, use to praise me, all the stuff he was doing a month ago, i was doing a YEAR ago almost...It even got to the point, that he thought he actually could be me...lol, and just like your Writing, screen writing, and wrestling career, It WAS A FLOP....But he'd put up hell of a bigger challenge then you ever will. I mean i got you all emotional, over the computer, you're probably in the Mod room as we speak, snitching like a faggot ass chump...Well, you are a Faggot ass chump, so it all works out...lol

Now Ryan, MY "Evil Minion', MY Comrad, one of MY 1st students...You know Ryan, i did use you to get under Christina skin (And it worked, to perfection),. but i thought you were a tad bit smart to see what i was doing, but i guess like a 100% of the people in Ohio, you're also a flaming idiot....You say i take this shit to seriously? No "Evil Bitch', i'm actually having fun, isn't tht wht the Internet for, You shitpacking Numnut? You're the one calling me a backstabber, which leads me to believe you're the dumbass taking this shit to seriously. We're not Friends, this is a computer, i can poof and be gone any second, so why would you Trust me? If i really took this shit seriously, i'd be looking for a mod spot again, but i'm not...I'm not here to be rsponsible for these Boards, again. I'm here to bash and flame, punk ass hypocrites, like you and your Bitch, Chris...

I This is my only place to be cool? You Dumbfuck, you go around guving out "Evil poster of the month awards, and you're about as Evil, as BIG Bird on ecstacy. I've made you mad, just by exposing you and Hurt share the same bed and computer. If it wasn't a secret, why would you want me to keep it hush, hush. You know why? Because you 2 are more then room mates...Just come out of the closet, Rena. Stop trying to be 'A Internet" Player with the girls, and be True to yourself, you like to let Kurt, toss your Salad, to each their own, don't be ashame of who you are...I know who you are, a Flaming Highlander watching Queer...Maybe you should be ashamed....

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 07 Aug 2003 at 03:10 PM.
Old 07 Aug 2003, 03:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

That's one long ass post. I sure wouldn't waste my time typin that shit.
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2003, 03:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^Tig Bitties, it's no problem, i types fat, i didn't even know it was that long...So now i guess you have a problem with me now, huh?
Old 07 Aug 2003, 03:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Wow Truth, you've been gone for a while...welcome back.
Old 07 Aug 2003, 03:40 PM   #5 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

I don't got a problem with you. Just making an observation.

In fact your sig makes me laugh.
Old 07 Aug 2003, 04:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Do Hurt and Ryan really live together LMAO
Old 07 Aug 2003, 04:05 PM   #7 (permalink)

^ yeah they do... lol
Old 07 Aug 2003, 04:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by ASSHOLE
Blood..remember to turn on your messenger every once in a while man...check in let me know whats goin on....I really hate to see you go...none of the rest of these guys are drinkers man...if i have to start drinkin alone ...gulp...that might mean I'm an alcoholic

seriously man
log on every now and again keep me posted

try and be happy bro...or as happy as you goth people get
Fucking LOOOOOOOOOSER
Old 07 Aug 2003, 05:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

wow thats long, ill just say it looks like anal and ryan just got owned
Old 07 Aug 2003, 05:54 PM   #10 (permalink)

This didnt need to come in the warzone, this site is uncensored isn't it?
Old 07 Aug 2003, 06:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

err i didnt move it, i left the choice to whomever wanted to deal with it.
Old 07 Aug 2003, 09:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: LMAO...Anal and Ryan got the nerve to talk about MY life? lol...What the fuck?

Quote:
Originally posted by Classic Truth
Now Ryan, MY "Evil Minion', MY Comrad, one of MY 1st students...You know Ryan, i did use you to get under Christina skin (And it worked, to perfection),. but i thought you were a tad bit smart to see what i was doing, but i guess like a 100% of the people in Ohio, you're also a flaming idiot....You say i take this shit to seriously? No "Evil Bitch', i'm actually having fun, isn't tht wht the Internet for, You shitpacking Numnut? You're the one calling me a backstabber, which leads me to believe you're the dumbass taking this shit to seriously. We're not Friends, this is a computer, i can poof and be gone any second, so why would you Trust me? If i really took this shit seriously, i'd be looking for a mod spot again, but i'm not...I'm not here to be rsponsible for these Boards, again. I'm here to bash and flame, punk ass hypocrites, like you and your Bitch, Chris...

I This is my only place to be cool? You Dumbfuck, you go around guving out "Evil poster of the month awards, and you're about as Evil, as BIG Bird on ecstacy. I've made you mad, just by exposing you and Hurt share the same bed and computer. If it wasn't a secret, why would you want me to keep it hush, hush. You know why? Because you 2 are more then room mates...Just come out of the closet, Rena. Stop trying to be 'A Internet" Player with the girls, and be True to yourself, you like to let Kurt, toss your Salad, to each their own, don't be ashame of who you are...I know who you are, a Flaming Highlander watching Queer...Maybe you should be ashamed....
Jesus Christ man, did you write a fucking book about me? Since when do you take the time out to go to all this trouble for a "loser" like me? Anyway, I did know what you were doing. Remember, I told you that you were putting my name into all of this to get Kurt pissed. I just don't like my name in shit that I got nothing to do with... especially when your talking trash about me being gay. I thought you would understand that by now. I do come here for fun. If this place was my life, don't you think I'd be here a little more often? Jeeze man, I thought you were the smart one around here... And what the hell is an "internet player" anyway? I don't think I've ever called myself a player... if anything I'm a hater. I'm just a normal guy who minds his own business. If I thought I was nearly as cool as you say I do... I'd be going around and starting fights over the net. Sicne you seem to know so well... can you explain the concept of an "e-bully"? To me picking on people over the net is pretty damn lame... but whatever keeps you happy I guess.

And again, I am the most offeneded about the fact that you think I watch Highlander... That's that Dade guy not me.
Old 07 Aug 2003, 09:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Afficial
This didnt need to come in the warzone, this site is uncensored isn't it?
Seriously... if the site was as uncensored as you say it is, then what's the point of the WZ?
Old 07 Aug 2003, 10:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^for user to user fights...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2003, 11:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Yeah, well apparently not everyone agrees with you there Exo.