ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

fr submission...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Aug 2003, 01:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default fr submission...

you gonna stop acting like a little crossed eye bitch you fucking faggot, are you fuckign retarded, all i say is fuck? bitch get the cum shot out your fucking eyes, i take advantage of peoples post, like kobe bryant takes advantage of manic depressive white bitches....you stay dick riding like a little bitch, are you a little bitch? you fucking must be...im a start calling you the "dick eating smurf" cause you steady have one in your mouth...you know what, lets see what you got pussy, im a mother fucking veteran, i aint gotta prove shit to a fucking attention seeking faggot ass jackass pussy faced homo mother fucking sexual....

WHAT!
Old 07 Aug 2003, 05:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^same thing as before

you just repeat the same few words over and over again. you're not worth the energy.

"homo mother fucking sexual"

get it right faggart, if i'm supposed to be a homo i wouldn't fuck women.

might as well chuck in a kobe bryant joke and a 'what?' hey? for good measure? that's all you got, all you have against me are a few swear words and a kobe bryant joke which isn't that good...

FUCK YOU
Old 07 Aug 2003, 05:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

ppft... anyway, it's not like i'm gonna be scared by words on a computer... written by a fag in a wheelchair.
Old 07 Aug 2003, 05:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

hmmm, vx, assess this situation..

::COMPUTING::

the poster "fr submission" is trying to use a serious of sarcastic post that he thinks are intelligent...Starscream as a flamer youve delt with this kind of "fighter" before, and come out victorious

so should i go at him using his style?

I prefer you not to engage in a battle of wits, you do not want to forever humiliate this guy

then what should i do?

go at him the StarScream way, the way that burned through the warzone in the beginning stages, keep your style, and disembowel this pussy

if you say so....

LOOK here you little....wait, i want a snack first, ill get some appetizers, then come back for the main course, fried pussy cat.
Old 07 Aug 2003, 05:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

you had your snack faggot? i hope you did... go have more, so you get fat and can't get out of your fucking wheelchair...

and you're still going with this lame ass computer shit?
Old 07 Aug 2003, 05:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
StarScream

i never got my snack, and my computer makes more sense then you or anybody else, thats for sure...and why does it have to be my fucking wheelchair?
Old 07 Aug 2003, 06:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^i think it's becasue you sit in your wheelchair... and once you eat enough food whilst in it... you will find it pretty hard or impossible to get out.
Old 08 Aug 2003, 03:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

IS it me or does Star Scream love to get into fights, Ah whatever it not like I care wins I just don't wanna here about it when its all over. And if it doesn't get solved then I'lll..........cry.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 07:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by Fr. $ubmi$$ion
you had your snack faggot? i hope you did... go have more, so you get fat and can't get out of your fucking wheelchair...

LMFAO
Old 09 Aug 2003, 07:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
StarScream

you know god damn well that shit wasnt funny you stupid pussy
Old 09 Aug 2003, 07:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I just got the mental image of you about 500 heavier and the chair snapping under the weight to see you lie there "help momma I can't get off ma back!" ironic that she can't either the fucking ho.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 09:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^lmao...
Old 10 Aug 2003, 12:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
StarScream

that wasnt funny either you fucking faggot, i guess u gays find stupid shit funny
Old 10 Aug 2003, 02:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^it was the funniest thing i've read all day
Old 06 Sep 2003, 01:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
that wasnt funny either you fucking faggot, i guess u gays find stupid shit funny
Waaaahh waaaah waaaaahh!!! Racist Crippled fag.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote