ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Angle why in the fuck did you move my Bloob Ice thread?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Aug 2003, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Angle why in the fuck did you move my Bloob Ice thread?

Don't fuck with my post anymore Angle, you bitch ass faggot. You're a bigger faggot then the Goth Faggot Blood Ice , Are you still working at the neighborhood Blockbuster making 5.15 a hour, you cum drunk bitch...You're fucking pathetic, You're a poor -poverety stricken ass-ball licking punk,you couldn't even pay a small sum of 5 grand to get in OVW...You're a fucking joke, your whole life is centered around getting drunk on a computer and modding a fucking forum. Stop being a fucking loser and get your own place to live, nevermind...You probably be miserable not sharing a twin size bed with Ryan...You stupid Bitch...

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 05 Aug 2003 at 12:56 PM.
Old 05 Aug 2003, 12:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

LOL

I've never got to play God on a former super...this is gonna be fun
Old 05 Aug 2003, 12:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

fight on fair ground in WZ please.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2003, 07:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Again, I find my name in a Truth bash... well, I was backing you up on the "don't delete threads" thing. But I can see that you're still pissed we didn't get the bail money up in time to keep you from getting prison fucked. But the thing is, no one really cared enough to give more than a few dollars. Which may have maybe helped you a little if we went and got some like ass-lube or something, to keep those long nights of getting pounded in the ass less long. But without you here, no one was gay enough to be caught dead buying any. But we figured you were probably enjoying yourself without it anyway. Looks like we were wrong you split bitch.
Old 07 Aug 2003, 05:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

What bloodice thread, I wanna see.
Old 08 Aug 2003, 12:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Again, I find my name in a Truth bash... well, I was backing you up on the "don't delete threads" thing. But I can see that you're still pissed we didn't get the bail money up in time to keep you from getting prison fucked. But the thing is, no one really cared enough to give more than a few dollars. Which may have maybe helped you a little if we went and got some like ass-lube or something, to keep those long nights of getting pounded in the ass less long. But without you here, no one was gay enough to be caught dead buying any. But we figured you were probably enjoying yourself without it anyway. Looks like we were wrong you split bitch.
LOL
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote