ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

My COmputer.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Aug 2003, 09:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default My COmputer.....

My computer is spinning its turbines, processing its processors, and scanning information that is stored in the warzone, I just programmed it to bring life into the warzone, my computer is powerful enough to do so, but it will take time.....
Old 04 Aug 2003, 10:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Sure your computer does all that..............but you and your wheechair just sit there.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2003, 11:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

computer what can i use to combat with this guy?

::COMMUTING::

this poster has a daughter named samantha, it would be possible for you to create a verbal situation with her ie like you raping then disposing her dead body in a river, but he would not care, he wishes he never had her, he is a sick human being

so dont make fun of her?

correct, the fact that he slides his fingers into her vagina every night is bad enough for her

omg, i never knew
Old 05 Aug 2003, 10:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

VX, am i losing my nerve?

if by nerve you are referring to the thing you call your fire, then yes

what can I do to get it back

The starscream massacre is your best decision

oh come the fuck on, what do fuck is that gonna accomplish?

::COMPUTING::

it will cause you to be hated, which will then fuel your fire, then the fire that is starscream can be reborn

what if i dont want to be hated?

due to your condition, you may never be fully liked or accepted, they will never respect you, and if they dont respect you, maybe they should learn to fear you

but, is that the right thing to do?

you never programmed a moral code into me, i was programmed to destroy pwf, and that I shall

cant you calm down VX?

XZ-CFG-TPOS-18.76

what?

VX?

oh vx where are you?

oh great....
Old 06 Aug 2003, 04:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ahhhhhhhhhh look.........Starscreams playing with his Speak N Spell.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote