ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

KAM doesnt like me!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Jul 2003, 01:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Safety first, ALWAYS!

Dr. Safety is on a distinguished road
Default KAM doesnt like me!

Hey, I heard that KAM doesnt like me. He called me mean names and tried to make me cry.

Well, I just wanted to say that I think he's jerk face and a dorkus malorkus.

Tap, you boobhead, TAAAP!!
Dr. Safety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2003, 02:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Hey Fixedlamp, assuming you're also Brokenlamp at PW, please explain to me why you PW fags banned Bazooka Joe for no fucking reason and then get the gall to close registrations, raid my boomspeed account and begin slander competitions on ME when you testiclesless fudgepackers ain't got enough cajones to do it to my face.

Looking at how many fruits hang around at PW, I shudder in fear at what you'd all like ME to do to all your faces, but I don't go in for giving people milky showers.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2003, 04:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LMAO Hey Marbs they get off on doing shit like that. But this bitch ass mod shed some tears when I crashed the Indy forums.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2003, 05:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Ahem you didnt crash any Indy forums. Oh yes I know lol
Old 10 Aug 2003, 08:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jesse James
Ahem you didnt crash any Indy forums. Oh yes I know lol
Your late........

Truth gave me his password and I deleted his Indy forum thread by thread. He didnt know I was going to do that though.

Old 10 Aug 2003, 10:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^^^Nope, sure did not...Truthfully, and i didn't give you shit, you guessed LIAR!!!!
Old 10 Aug 2003, 11:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Is he a liar, not from what you said

Quote:
Originally posted by Classic Truth
Yeah, but i gave him the go...But i gave him the forum,

I jut simply used my Wrestling knowledge to get a mod spot, and let Kam run wild,

...Just gave Kam the ball and let him take straight in the endzone, just like i planned...

Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2003, 11:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
StarScream

look faggy, i dont know what your doing on pwf, and frankly, i dont care, but im tired of seeing your name on the welcome page, so if you dont fucking go back to pw.com where the pussies belong, im going to pw.com, and im fucking you up, and all your faggot chat buddies.....NOW GET THE FUCK OFF MY WEB SITE!!!

ya bitch
Old 11 Aug 2003, 12:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Fagz, don't be jealous of me and Kam's E friendship...He still likes you, He just know you're a jobless FUCK UP. and he can't depend on you, to use COMMON Sense. He got tired of carrying you...He did ihn the beginning of PWF, he did before he left PW, the man back is hurt...How long can he carry a 30 something, Jobless, E nerd...How long?

You still gets no rematch...Until youy....AWWWWWWWWW you aleardy know...

I'M THE KINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

TRUTH VS AFFICIAL loser leaves PWF forever...Tommorow at 5:00 pm...I'M Back, and i still have MY WARZONE CROWN,....YEP
Old 11 Aug 2003, 01:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

will you please, for the love of god come up with something fucking new
Old 11 Aug 2003, 01:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Classic Truth
He got tired of carrying you...He did ihn the beginning of PWF, he did before he left PW, the man back is hurt...

Come to think of it, Im sort of like Taker.......I did make you famous, you and JBI.......when you double teamed up on me. Its funny know that I think of it cause its sort of like Rock and Marbles double teaming on me......I made all four of you famous. Well except Marbles hes actually pulled off some shit and done some shit that not even I would of thought of on this board wich is nothing but words on a screen, and has become the most famous out all four of those.

Old 11 Aug 2003, 01:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

U make me famous??? Boy I was famous the day I decided to be
Old 11 Aug 2003, 01:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Sagz
U make me famous??? Boy I was famous the day I decided to be
The day you decided to call me out.

Old 11 Aug 2003, 12:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Actually I didnt call you out you moron, I called out Nazzer and then me and Crippler got into it and u just stuck your nose into it somewhere during that time
Old 11 Aug 2003, 03:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Not how I remember it. I never E - Faught with Crippler that I remember......I tore you and JBI a new asshole up and down PW and Tripe though.