ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Exodus you fucking punk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jul 2003, 05:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default Exodus you fucking punk

Stay off your board??? your board??? fuck you punk I will come here and talk shit to you whenevr and wherever I want....

You fucking hypocrite you bith about the pics being posted without consent and how they should have been deleted but there still here at PWF, still posted away, I didnt see you do shit about it here...

Fuck you bicth. I made your ass tap faster than a fat chicking sucking off The Rock...

Now come on bitch talks shit to me... I really dont give a fuck...
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2003, 03:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Once again Saggy, you come here trying to start shit...you are a fucking moron.....how much dick sucking did it take at PW to get me banned? Did you let TraceyPRO give you a reach-around while he was fucking you up your middle aged ass?
Old 31 Jul 2003, 04:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMAO @ Hollywood's gimmick
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2003, 04:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^wayne and garth... this is gonna be good
Old 31 Jul 2003, 09:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Listen bitch I didnt start shit, your faggot ass mod Exodus started this shit with his hypocritical behaviour... so fuck you... fuck him and fuck anyone else who has something to say...

and btw you say I am a fucking moron???? Fuck boy, everyone knows I hate Tracy more than anyone on PW... so whyy would I kiss his ass for anything
Old 31 Jul 2003, 11:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

LMAO. Listen faggot, I'm not even gonna play this game. Say another word to me and I'll just fuck with your account and then ban your ass. You're nothing but a worthless WZ/PW no name bitch. Go find some other place to post your inane crap. Nobody gives a fuck about you.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2003, 04:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

and that my freinds was a huge ass
TAP

Last edited by Sagz; 01 Aug 2003 at 12:22 PM.
Old 01 Aug 2003, 04:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

BTW you useless piece of human shit... I can say what I want, this is the fucking WZ...anything goes...read Stone Colds sticky at the top of this forum
Old 01 Aug 2003, 12:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

really funny fags, you cant fight me so you have to edit me.... I can deal with it

Exodus your even lamer than I fucking thought... Dont you know banning me does no good, I can be back in a matter of minutes... even if I am IP'ed Banned....

Learn who your fucking with before you fuck with me...

Now just admit that you were acting like a hypocrite and I will drop this whole thing
Old 01 Aug 2003, 12:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'll admit, that you are faggot with an unhealthy devotion to marbles.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 01 Aug 2003, 05:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

I can doe this for week, months, even years exodus....

ask KAM, he tried to ban me at TRIPE... didnt work

I was banned at PW...didnt work

I have fought with ROCK and Marbles for a year now.....

I dont give up, i dont back down nor no I care what u say about me...

now just admit that you acted like a hypocrite and i will leave u alone
Old 04 Aug 2003, 12:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

You tap and your mother's a whore.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Aug 2003, 02:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan
Once again Saggy, you come here trying to start shit...you are a fucking moron.....how much dick sucking did it take at PW to get me banned? Did you let TraceyPRO give you a reach-around while he was fucking you up your middle aged ass?
Isnt it obvious? I get banned by sight and saggy runs around free. I think its pretty clear as to who sucks Traceys dick.

Now faggy, show props to PWs biggest heel.
Old 05 Aug 2003, 05:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Sorry Sagz but this is going out to YOU

Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Faggy Stalker steal geytting deestroyed in The Warzone...Somethings never change, some one please let him win a battle...He's a un employed, Dishonorable discharged, 30 year old army vet...give him a break