ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Saggin' Slow Enough To Drive Daisy Duke Jabroni!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jul 2003, 07:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rocky ~McJ~

Default Saggin' Slow Enough To Drive Daisy Duke Jabroni!

SO WHAT DID YOU THINK THAT THE GREAT ONE HIMSELF WAS NEVER GOING TO RETURN TO WARZONE? THAT MR ENEBRIATED WITH THE EJACULATION COULDN'T COP A FEEL CROCK COULD ACTUALLY KEEP THE ONE AND ONLY -MCJ- AWAY FROM WHOOPIN' CANDYASSES LEFT RIGHT AND AS CENTERED AS MR SAGGY'S LAZY EYE? WELL YOU MONKEYASSES THOUGHT WRONG BECAUSE THE MAIN MAN -MCJ- HAS ONCE AGAIN RETURNED...AND QUITE FRANKLY TO GET BALL ROLLING (AND NO HE DON'T MEAN THE CROCKS ONE LIL DANGLIN' LIKE A DAISYCHAIN TESTICLE) HE FIGURED HE'D START WITH MR STARVED FOR ATTENTION LIKE HE'S STARVED OF NOURISHMENT ABOVE AND BEYOND HIS DAY AWAY DADDYS SALTY SOLIDIFIED SEMEN...THAT'S RIGHT SAGGIN' LIKE HIS FAT ASS MOMMA'S TITS LOOK LIKE DEAD HEAT IN A ZEPPELIN RACE MR SAGGY HIMSELF.YOU WANNA MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF YOU FREEDOM FRIED FUNGUS WITH A FOOT FETISH? THEN STEP YOUR CANDYASS RIGHT IN HERE AND GET NOTICED...AND FOR ONCE NOT FOR HIDING OUT IN HERE MR WHERE'S WALDO CALLIN' OUT THE CANDYAS CREW..NO NO NO FOR THAT LIFT,TUCK AND SUCK YOU ERANGUTANG TITTIES MOMMA DROPPIN' THE SAG AND BECOMING THE SUPER SLAG.

JUST BRING IT BITCH!
Old 10 Jul 2003, 09:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

ummm nah i dont believe this account will be existing
Old 10 Jul 2003, 09:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^lol... i think tyler just has to change his username, that would be the easier way...
Old 11 Jul 2003, 03:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

MCJ rules dammit...bring him back Tyler
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2003, 09:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

The problem is though if I bring him back with my current account it means I have to be comedian all the time and to be honest I got tired of trying to do that.That's why I was intent on having him WZ exclusive,because then I can be "funny" and get away with it at the same time.Maybe I'll post a poll in OT asking wether a full time return to MCJ would be good,but I know for a fact that not everyone likes him around here so..
Old 11 Jul 2003, 05:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yeah anywayz get fucking in here you falopian fungus feet feet fetish faggot so I can give the dear ole' grannie fuckin' man a little lesson in spreading your fuckin' remains as high and wide as your too fucked on PCP to even fuck me mother spreads her legs..maybe you should change your name from Saggy to droopy drawers cause the amount o shit you talk ain't content in coming out just that fat pie hole o yours..get yourself some adult defenders and haul that seen more cock ends that weekends ass in here till you get bitched..
Old 11 Jul 2003, 07:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Rocky McJohnson fucking sucks. No one cares if it was banned. The reason why it was banned is because you're not smart or inventive enough to come up with your own gimmick. So you chose to steal someone else's and in the process made an extensively humorous gimmick something retarded, and you played it out as if it was the mechanical bull in your bedroom.

Thanks a lot for ruining it, you fucking bitch.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2003, 09:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Aren't you dead yet you fucking reprebate? I suppose Freddy is inventive? the amount of bullshit you manage to incorporate in to one fucking post is is overly drawn out as that series films that I liken to that syphaletic ballsack face of yours..so before you go on preaching and taking up the ass from your fellow non inventive gimmick meister Rock you can fucking drop it like you no doubt drop the soap for the funny feeling you love oh so well.So get the fuck outta my thread like you get out the vagiclean for Quasimodo sprawled across the bed like a walking oreo back there.
Old 12 Jul 2003, 08:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Freddy rules all. I suppose I'm supposed to admire an irrelevent little bitch who spends all day throwing darts at a picture of Jennifer Aniston, yelling out maniacally "IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME!!!!"

Why the fuck would I need vagiclean? You use it to lube yourself up everytime you watch Cool World. Bitch, you ain't done nothing.....NOTHING....to impress me. You're a never-was. A jabroni. A cheap imitation. It's like having sex with your mother.......sure, technically you're having sex. But it just ain't the real experience if you have to pay for it.

Next time you get done watching Meet Joe Black, please remember to do me a favor and don't aim that thing at me.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2003, 09:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

^^and thats coming from you!
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2003, 11:43 PM   #11 (permalink)

97, I'm glad to see ya here as well. Guess I know your user then. I saw the thread starter and was going to use this as a parting shot to Tyler, but it's really pointless now. Will someone fucking delete me?
Old 13 Jul 2003, 07:42 AM   #12 (permalink)

Yeah, I dont post here much, I rather the other forums, Why do you want to be deleted?
Old 13 Jul 2003, 09:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenc97
Yeah, I dont post here much, I rather the other forums, Why do you want to be deleted?
ya you don't post here much cause you get beat down like the bitch you are. You fucking baby....can't take the heat.
Old 13 Jul 2003, 11:52 AM   #14 (permalink)

ummm no your all a bunch of retards, Insult in every post, when I dont see the point, I come here to discuss, and rude people like you come along and insult me! Now piss off bitch!
Old 13 Jul 2003, 12:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenc97
ummm no your all a bunch of retards, Insult in every post, when I dont see the point, I come here to discuss, and rude people like you come along and insult me! Now piss off bitch!
Then don't post in Warzone dumbass. Post in the other forums where discussion is encouraged. If they insult you there then tell one of the mods. But don't bitch about it in warzone, you'll only get bashed more.