ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Ok Bitches

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jul 2003, 02:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default Ok Bitches

Sir Submission bring you punk ass in here. Your first on the hit list, lets get it on bitch
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2003, 03:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

LMFAO "lets get it on!"? you sound like the ref from Celebrity Deathmatch..and that show sucks
Old 09 Jul 2003, 03:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ma$tA P.I.M.P.

BigPimp is on a distinguished road

Yah shut the fuck up saggy nuts you homo peace of shit. No
one gives a fuck about you.

*>>> MoD!Vat!oNaL P.!.M.P. <<<*
BigPimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2003, 04:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

I have to bring it down a notch or 2 for a couple of lame fucks like yourselfs..... a guy who doest exist and a comic book venom freak... this should be worth about.....oh wait u2 have already used up more time than you deserve....

oh and pls, next time u step into my ofice either wipe your feet or take off ur shoes
Old 09 Jul 2003, 06:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMMFAO @ Saggy Tits
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2003, 07:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ma$tA P.I.M.P.

BigPimp is on a distinguished road

Shut the fuck up saggy tit bitch. Who said you own the " WarZone " ? How about atick my foot up your ass you foot fetish faggot ass.

*>>> MoD!Vat!oNaL P.!.M.P. <<<*
BigPimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2003, 07:16 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by uzi_venom
Shut the fuck up saggy tit bitch. Who said you own the " WarZone " ? How about atick my foot up your ass you foot fetish faggot ass.

Just for the record, contrary to what he keeps babbling about, Faggy NEVER owned the warzone.

He may be an old-timer and currently the guy with most experience, but all he was good for in the old-days was getting bitchslapped around by guys like myself, TRUTH and ROCK. Not to mention putting together failed stables (I can name at least two that didn't even last a week).

All in all, he was nothing more than a jobber who loves to pretend he's some kind of legend around here. It would be a lot like if Barry Horowitz returned to the WWE and demanded to be given "one last run" ala Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Jul 2003, 07:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Hahahaha I ran the cock out of here, truth would never go one on one with me and I frsutrated the fuck out of marbles he called a fake tap out on me.....

Now bitches, my little puppets, I pull the strings, u all dance.

Lets get this going. Give me some shit to work with
Old 09 Jul 2003, 08:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Come up with your own shit you stupid fuckin never was. Only faggots and uncreative twats need to be given 'shit to work with'. Dumbass bitch.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2003, 08:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

ok, faggy, the father fucking man, you want an ass whipping, you got it.

but before we get onto that, tell me, why exactly am i first on your hitlist? is it because i made you look like a fool in the 'you all asked for it' thread, when NOBODY ASKED FOR YOU? is that it?

or tell me, are you going to unleash your anger on me since your daddy's been ass-aulting you lately?
Old 09 Jul 2003, 08:49 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by $ir $ubmi$$ion
ok, faggy, the father fucking man, you want an ass whipping, you got it.

but before we get onto that, tell me, why exactly am i first on your hitlist? is it because i made you look like a fool in the 'you all asked for it' thread, when NOBODY ASKED FOR YOU? is that it?

People have generally learned to stop caring about Saggy's threads a long time ago.

When he's not busy trying to put together a failed invasion he's ranting about how this used to be his "kingdom" or going on a delusiuonal monologue about how good he believes he is.

Most of his earlier tantrum threads have recieved either less than five responses, or none at all. People just don't give a shit.

What the fuck is this?

So you mother fuckers want me to come back
Old 10 Jul 2003, 02:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Marbles....Stick...do you guys remember when Warzone was cool?

we used to have fun here....yeah we bashed....but dammit our shit was funny...

We moved on...and somehow Saggy is still here babbling away, delusional as always...

Has there been anything worth while in here since like ...oh January??Probably not..

Warzone reminds me a lot of Saved by The Bell (yeah I know...its a stretch but run with me here)
yeah...Saved By the Bell...you started off with your core group of fairly cool kids like Zack and Slater and all that but they were always burdened by Screech's incredible Lameness
well Rock, Truth, Marbs, Stick, dare I say myself too ...we were the cool kids
and there was Saggy...Saggy was our Screech
well Saved by the bell ran its course..and soon the cool kids went on to college and bigger and better things
but the Highschool was still there so some new kids came along and tried to fill the void...THEY TRIED..but could never quite match the originals...and worst of all Screech was still there....why? no one knows , I suppose its because no one loves him

well the original Warzone posters moved on to bigger and better things...3 of the Warzone kings have been Supermods now...some new kids tried to take over...and still Saggy sits here, worthless and unloved

Goddam I miss cool Warzone

oh yeah

Saggy I dub thee Screech
Old 10 Jul 2003, 04:51 AM   #13 (permalink)

LMMFAO^

Post of the day. If it wasn't so goddamn long I'd put it in my sig.
Old 10 Jul 2003, 06:38 AM   #14 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by ASSHOLE

We moved on...and somehow Saggy is still here babbling away, delusional as always...

Has there been anything worth while in here since like ...oh January??Probably not..

Warzone reminds me a lot of Saved by The Bell (yeah I know...its a stretch but run with me here)
yeah...Saved By the Bell...you started off with your core group of fairly cool kids like Zack and Slater and all that but they were always burdened by Screech's incredible Lameness
well Saved by the bell ran its course..and soon the cool kids went on to college and bigger and better things
but the Highschool was still there so some new kids came along and tried to fill the void...THEY TRIED..but could never quite match the originals...and worst of all Screech was still there....why? no one knows , I suppose its because no one loves him

well the original Warzone posters moved on to bigger and better things...3 of the Warzone kings have been Supermods now...some new kids tried to take over...and still Saggy sits here, worthless and unloved

oh yeah

Saggy I dub thee Screech

^^LMAO^^

Quality post man and it's so true.
Old 10 Jul 2003, 11:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by ASSHOLE

oh yeah

Saggy I dub thee Screech

Funny... yet true. Saggy's like the old guy trying to pick on the new kids for being in his yard. But mostly they just laugh at him and push him over. If he ever had it, it's gone now