ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

The Newest PWF Stable

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jun 2003, 08:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default The Newest PWF Stable

THE I HATE PHENOM stable...we don't do anything, we don't even have to like each other, but we are all united by our hatred of the biggest tool with the smallest tool ...Phenom...no matter his gimmick, he's always gay

Join me in my hatred...

place the words "I HATE PHENOM" somewhere in you sig....show your support in the war against stupidity

Last edited by Kurt Angle; 25 Jun 2003 at 10:43 PM.
Old 25 Jun 2003, 08:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

And off to WZ we go...

And no more threads like this in OT Lucy, or you get 48 hours
Old 25 Jun 2003, 08:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Lucy? what the fuck?
Old 25 Jun 2003, 08:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
ILove Christian said in post # :
Lucy? what the fuck?
Lucifer=Lucy

You get it...

Anyway, I wonder when SexyPhenArnold will get here and spout off some gibberish at Kurt about kicking his teeth in or some shit like that.
Old 25 Jun 2003, 09:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ya the PHENMOM is pretty fucking stupid. But i'm still not joining.
Old 25 Jun 2003, 10:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I'm bored and tired...sue me
Old 26 Jun 2003, 01:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'd join if I was not already part of PC2
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2003, 07:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Phenom cracks me up when he act's pissed off. You guys are nuts.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2003, 11:40 AM   #9 (permalink)

Kurt, I would join, but I think he's fucking hilarious. And you think you're unpleasant? You ain't never met me.