ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

big ass "sexy phenom" im callin you out biotch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jun 2003, 08:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
chunky

rapper628 is on a distinguished road
Default big ass "sexy phenom" im callin you out biotch

why the fuck are you insulting my friends why they are giving me advice? you dumb or somtin are you fricken retarted or what BITCH?
brian says"cold in here?"
Stewie-"nope just really small" :triumph:
rapper628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2003, 08:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Maybe b/c they insult him???
Old 23 Jun 2003, 08:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
chunky

what?
Old 23 Jun 2003, 08:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

phennom is a dumbass.........

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2003, 10:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
KrAyzieGuRl said in post #2 :
Maybe b/c they insult him???

Quote:
heart break kid said in post #3 :
what?

Yeah... we really can't help ourselves really. I mean, have you seen his posts? How can you blame us?
Old 24 Jun 2003, 01:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
chunky

who is the biggest bitch in PWF?Phenom
Old 25 Jun 2003, 09:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

No I think there is someone else.
Old 25 Jun 2003, 09:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: big ass "sexy phenom" im callin you out biotch

Quote:
heart break kid said in post # :
why the fuck are you insulting my friends why they are giving me advice? you dumb or somtin are you fricken retarted or what BITCH?
I don't like Phenom at all and I am in no way defending him or anything of the sorts, but.......

How can you ask if someone is retarded when you make a retarded ass post like this?

"insulting my friends why they are giving me advice?"

What the fuck does that mean?

Somtin?

What the fuck is somtin? Are you japanese now?

Oh yeah, Phenom is still a dipshit....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2003, 04:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
KrAyzie

Default Re: Re: big ass "sexy phenom" im callin you out biotch

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
I don't like Phenom at all and I am in no way defending him or anything of the sorts, but.......

How can you ask if someone is retarded when you make a retarded ass post like this?

"insulting my friends why they are giving me advice?"

What the fuck does that mean?

Somtin?

What the fuck is somtin? Are you japanese now?

Oh yeah, Phenom is still a dipshit....
lmao stick
Old 03 Jul 2003, 06:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

phenom Is the biggest pussy i have ever seen.

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote