ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Rocky -MCJ- vs Cop Rock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2003, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Rocky -MCJ- vs Cop Rock

Whenever your ready candyass TJ Hooker wannabe ..
Old 21 Jun 2003, 07:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

How many fucking alters does this Bradd Pitt dick rider have??
Old 22 Jun 2003, 03:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^one. this is the same tyler durden, he just changed name. the other is MCJ himself.
Old 22 Jun 2003, 09:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Grabs some food and watches...
Old 22 Jun 2003, 11:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

ROCKY -MCJ- is on a distinguished road

WELL WELL LOOKY WHO DECIDED TO WALK HIS CANDYASS RIGHT INTO THE SMACKDOWN HOTEL..THE POLICE ACADEMY REJECT WHO WANNABE A COP SO BAD HE GETTIN' THE SHAFT BY HIGHTOWER WHO LOVE TA LICK YOUR LITTLE FLOWER,MAHONEY WHO KNOWS EXACTLY HOW YOU LOVE THAT PEOPLES BALONY IN THE RECTUM CAVITY,SWEETCHUCK WHO ALWAYS READY TO HAVE YA ASS BENT OVER TO FUCK,LASSARD WHO DON'T EVEN NEED TO POP THE QUESTION "IS IT HARD MY PISTOL WHIPPED FUCK BUDDY?" AND ALL THE OTHER JABRONI'S ON THE FORCE..COLUMBO WHO GETS THE JOLLIES FROM STICKIN' THEM CUBANS O HIS (AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT THE GREAT ONE TALKIN' ABOUT THE PINK CIGARS) DIRECTLY UP THAT COCKIN' A BIG ONE FOR CAGNEY,LOADED AND LICK-READY FOR LACEY CANDYASS.TYPICAL THAT YA NIGHTSTICK GOT THE VIBRATE FUNCTION AIN'T IT!? AND YOU TRIED TO TELL ROBOCOP THAT IS WAS A MASSAGING TOOL USED FOR YOUR ANAL RETENTIVE ACCOLADE KNOWN AS "I GOT THE VIRUS" .

-MCJ- GONNA START OFF WITH A LITTLE SONG..BUT YOU KEEP THAT 2 DOLLA ASS ON THE CORNER FOR LOOSE CHANGE ACOUSTIC RIGHT BY YOUR LITTLE SEMEN ENCRUSTED SIDE BITCH CAUSE THIS A FREESTYLE YA CHRONIC COUGHIN' DODGER

COP ROCK..ASS BE SHIT BUT PUT ON THE CHOP BLOCK-
YOU N' THE CANDYASS PC2..GRAB THAT BULLSHIT BY THE THROAT N' SQEEZE TILL THE FUCKER BE TURNIN' BLUE-
WANNA YACK N' YACK BOUT YOU N' THE DOOBIE BRO'S
WHY DONTCHA JUST FESS UP BOUT THE SISTERS YA GOT FOR HOES
SKANKY ASS BITCHES AIN'T KNOW THE MEANING O' THE WORD CLOTHES-
KEEP TALKIN' ABOUT BEIN' HIGH AS A DAMN KITE
SUIT YOU BETTER YOU GROW SOME BALLS N GIVE THE -MCJ- A DECENT FUCKIN' FIGHT-
WANNA KNOW THE SITCH N' WHAT THIS IS ALL "ABOOT"
S' ABOUT HAVIN' YO ASS SURGICALLY REMOVED FROM THE GREAT ONE'S FOOT-
SEE -MCJ- GOT SUMMIT CALLED THE LYRICAL SKILLS
WHILE YA FAT ASS BEACH WHALE MOMMA STILL INTENT ON POPPIN' PEOPLES PILLS-
YOUR GIMMICK BOUT AS WACK AS THAT O' OPIE TAYLOR
S' THAT? YA SISTERS HOME? THINK I SHOULD GO NAIL HER-
SHE CERTAINLY BIGGER THAN THE AVERAGE HONEY CHILD
SO FUCKIN' FAT I CAN'T SEE HER EYES WHEN SHE SMILE-
CHECK THE CLOCK BITCH..NEEDIN' A TIME OUT?
CAUSE YOUR CHRONIC CANCEROUS ASS BEEN DMN SURE HANDED TO YOU IN THIS HERE BOUT-
YOUR ASS IS BOUT AS FUNNY AND ORIGINAL AS LSD
PITY IN THE END YOU AIN'T CARRYING JACK SHIT BUT HIV-
WHAT'S THAT? YOU UNDER THE ILLUSION YOU COULD ACTUALLY TAKE ME?
NOT WITH THAT BALDY INCHIN' MAGGOT BEIN' SIZE O' A CIRCUS FLEA-
THAT'S IT NIGLET THE WAY IT'S MEANT TO BE
SO GET THE FUCK BACK TO WORK BITCH,YOU ON LATE SHIT CLEANIN' UP SLOP AT MICKEY D'S-
IN THE END YOU REALISE THAT YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT
PROVE ME WRONG..ANTE UP AND DO YOUR BEST TO BRING IT

ROCKY -MCJ- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2003, 02:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

lmao!!!!!

grabs food and joins krazygurl
Old 23 Jun 2003, 09:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Lol whats up..
Old 23 Jun 2003, 02:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

AH HURRY THAT CANDYASS UP STARSKY,YOU'RE A SUPERMOD SO DON'T COME ROUND HERE WITH THE "I HAVE OTHERS THINGS TO DO" CATCHPHRASE..YOU'RE A SUPERMOD PROCTER THAT MEANS YOU HAVE THE STAMP OF OFFICIALLY HAVING NO LIFE WHATSO EVER SLAMMED RIGHT ON THAT JIGGLIN' LIKE YOUR FUNKY FATHER THE MALE GIGOLO'S ASS RIGHT NEXT TO THE LOVE HEART TAT WITH "BIG BERTHA" WRITTEN INSIDE IT..SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM JABRONI? OF COURSE THE GREAT ONE UNDERSTANDS THAT YOU'RE SO FAT THAT YOU GOT MORE CHINS THAN A CHINESE PHONE BOOK BUT C'MON CAPTAIN STUBING YOU'RE RUNNING TO THAT COM AS SLOW AS THE GREASE OFF YA BIG GULP BRUTUS MOMMA BUT THIS IS A JOKE..MUCH LIKE YOUR HALF ASSED GIMMICK YOU GOT GOIN' THERE..YOU BUSTIN' ABOUT AS MANY DECENT LINES AS YOUR MOMMA BUSTS STOMACH LINING..SO WHENEVER BEHILDA HAS QUIT BITCHIN' YOUR ASS LIKE YOU WERE A K9 NAMED SPANKY YOU COME ON DOWN HERE AND GET BITCHED IN A WHOLE NEW FASHION.

Old 23 Jun 2003, 08:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Rock vs Rock

Which one is the true Rock Mark? So far on thread its Rocky MCJ. But I herd Cop Rocks voice do it over the phone......so I say there about close.....but MCJ has the edge right now.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2003, 10:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No shit he does... but I have faith in the origional Rock. I'm sure he can pull this off without too much trouble. Besides... I have to stick up for my PC brother in this.

*Makes a rootbeer float and sits with Krayzie and Sub to watch the chaos.*
Old 24 Jun 2003, 02:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Ryan, Krazie, how life treating you? This shapes up for quite the fight...
Old 24 Jun 2003, 07:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

Quote:
Fr. $ubmi$$ion said in post # :
This shapes up for quite the fight...
QUITE THE FIGHT THE -MCJ-'S ASS SUBMISSION..PROOF HERE IS THAT THIS PEOPLES POP N' FRESH FRUITY FAGGOT'S MOTHER GOT MORE HAIR ON HER 42 CHINS THAN THIS CE-OH SLIDE IT IN WITH THE SUDS AGAIN DADDY 99 CENTS STORE IMMITATION GOT ON HIS NUTSACK..THE GREAT ONE IS GIVING YOU ONE MORE DAY TO HAUL THAT COLONAL IRRIGATION CHRONIC SMOKIN' CANDYASS IN HERE TO HIT OUT WITH SOMETHING MORE THAN WHAT SUZIE HOMEMAKER MOMMA TOSSES AT YA AN CALLS DINNER..OTHERWISE THAT MONKEYASS YIELDS

BTW THANKS FOR THE WARNING POINTS FOR NO REASON

Last edited by ROCKY -MCJ-; 24 Jun 2003 at 01:35 PM.
Old 24 Jun 2003, 08:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

hey count me in...this is something worth watching.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2003, 12:52 PM   #14 (permalink)

This is going to be interesting, for sure.

:Grabs beer:
:Joins crowd forming:
Old 25 Jun 2003, 02:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

shit all, this might be over before it's even really started.

and lol at rock calling up Kam. I remember that shit. That was funny.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote