ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

PC2 Wannabes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jun 2003, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default PC2 Wannabes

I'm not sure of all the groupie bitches that keep begging to be in PC2, but there are a couple that I have in mind that need to stop suckin our fuckin dicks, and stop whining about wanting to be in the PC2.

This goes out to 667 and The One. Shut the fuck up. My sentiments are that you two fags need to stop cryin like a couple of raggin twats to get in. If we fuckin want you in PC2, we will address you. Don't fuckin beg to get in, because it's starting to piss me the fuck off.

This goes for any cunt that whines and cries about not being drafted. Shut the fuck up.

Oh yeah, and this WarZone is PC property mother fuckers. Don't fuckin come in here unless you wanna get verbally assaulted and raped you fuckin pole smoking queers.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2003, 11:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ill be the raper
Old 15 Jun 2003, 11:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

I do not recall asking to be in the PC after the draft was finished. I support the PC, I am the PC groupie, but I ain't gonna bitch 'cause I wasn't picked. I am disappointed, but not upset.
Old 15 Jun 2003, 11:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Stop kissing ass. Nothing worse than a god damn ass kisser.
Old 15 Jun 2003, 11:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

Whoa, whoa whoa, something ain't right here. I try to tell the truth, tell my opinions, and I get blasted? By the people who I respect? Somethin' ain't right.
Old 15 Jun 2003, 11:41 PM   #6 (permalink)

Zero Cool is on a distinguished road

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
Stop kissing ass. Nothing worse than a god damn ass kisser.
Hey! Don't talk to my friend that way.

Zero Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2003, 11:43 PM   #7 (permalink)

Maybe I should just join the fucking PLF. Maybe then he'll shut the fuck up.
Old 15 Jun 2003, 11:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
667 said in post #5 :
Whoa, whoa whoa, something ain't right here. I try to tell the truth, tell my opinions, and I get blasted? By the people who I respect? Somethin' ain't right.
LOL, you may respect us, but I know I sure as hell don't have ANY respect for you. If anyone else is like me, then they won't either because you're an ass kissing, dick riding fag. I'm not too sure of how many people like 'your type' either bitch.

Quote:
Zero Cool said in post #6 :

Hey! Don't talk to my friend that way.
Shut the fuck up queer. Go get back on his dick, I think he's starting to miss you. Don't wanna give your butt buddy blue ball now do you...?
Old 15 Jun 2003, 11:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
667 said in post # :
Maybe I should just join the fucking PLF. Maybe then he'll shut the fuck up.
Yeah, join PLF. I don't give a fuck if you become a Pole Licking Faggot. Whatever floats your boat bitch.
Old 15 Jun 2003, 11:46 PM   #10 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

LMAO when can i rape???
Old 15 Jun 2003, 11:51 PM   #11 (permalink)

I don't know about you people... I try to show a little truth amongst all this bullshit portrayed by everybody...Bleak, you two, even Marbles has a little bit of bullshit that he throws, and what do I get for showing the true me? I got an accusation of being gay, I got called an "ass-kissing, dick-riding fag", and most of all, I lost respect for all of you. Except one...
Old 15 Jun 2003, 11:59 PM   #12 (permalink)

Me??
Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
667 said in post # :
I don't know about you people... I try to show a little truth amongst all this bullshit portrayed by everybody...Bleak, you two, even Marbles has a little bit of bullshit that he throws, and what do I get for showing the true me? I got an accusation of being gay, I got called an "ass-kissing, dick-riding fag", and most of all, I lost respect for all of you. Except one...
LMAO, you're gettin all fuckin emotional now. You about to cry? Do you need your bottle? Perhaps a pacifier? Look at you, wanting to be in the PC2 and you're cryin like a little ho. Imagine if you were to join, you would make us looks bad cuz someone would hurt your feelings in here. Then we would have to kick your bitch ass out for gettin your shit stained panties all in a bunch. God damn sissy....
Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:07 AM   #14 (permalink)

I couldn't give a FUCK about the PC... I've been known for anger management problems, and you just triggered some anger. I realize that you probably get your jollies by telling someone that they're gay, and a sissy, bug I would beat the shit out of any motherfucker on this board in a fair fight.

p.s. Except PHENOM666, I'd be afraid to touch him.
Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:07 AM   #15 (permalink)

LMAO LMAO thats

funny