ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Embrace the Peoples Corporation.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jun 2003, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Lobo is on a distinguished road
Default Embrace the Peoples Corporation.

I've noticed on this site that there alot of half brain morons who are really against the PC2 (Nightcrawler, WPG Juggalo), Im just wondering why?

Evil Ryan said it best when he said that thier here for the better of the site, to try and make it fun again, Instead a few select posters cannot deal with that. It is to much for your simple simple little mind to handle.

These guys have done nothing wrong thus far (from what i can see). All they have done is make really interesting threads.

So this goes out to people like Nightcrawler and WPG Juggalo,

GET A FUCKIN LIFE!!! its all fun and games
Lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2003, 09:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

ok man, first off what fuckin right do you have to throw out my fuckin name........you havent earned that shit yet rookie......

im the one who originated the "its all fun and games" excuse...... i know its all fun and games, you fuckin think i take this shit seriousy?....if ou answered yes then fuck you!

i only opose the PC2 because just like everybody else in life i like compitition, its fun...... if you can understand that, then im sorry but you got something wrong with you.
Old 15 Jun 2003, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Don't bitch at the kid for voicing his opinion...that's what life is all about. I can understand his beef with Kurt, tho. Kurt can be a pain in the ass sometimes.
Old 15 Jun 2003, 11:09 PM   #4 (permalink)

Fuck the PC. I'm joining the PLF.
Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I thought you were the pc2 groupie?
Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:08 AM   #6 (permalink)

Not anymore. Check WarZone.
Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

ok.
Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I see why.....
Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:13 AM   #9 (permalink)

Yes. Stick included you in his post.
Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I know.....Read my two replies....
Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:17 AM   #11 (permalink)

I did. Good points...
Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Yeah,I don't know why lobo wasn't included.
Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:18 AM   #13 (permalink)

I'm not quite sure either.
Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:20 AM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Stick included him....not that I really care.....
Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:22 AM   #15 (permalink)

Me neither... have you read my challenge to the PC?