ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

PC2... you all wanna make an impact? You wanna prove that you're not a cheap remake?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jun 2003, 10:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default PC2... you all wanna make an impact? You wanna prove that you're not a cheap remake?

... say you tap and you tap.

Alright, now go on... take your best shots at me.
Old 13 Jun 2003, 10:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Oh jesus not again. Listen go back and play with your little friends from pw, overdose on the lithium or whatever you're on but don't waste everyones time in here. It just ends up looking like a circus and by the time marbles, and rock get in here your ass is giong to be taken to the cleaners faster then blitz bailed out of here after being pimp slapped by the marvelous one himself.
Old 13 Jun 2003, 10:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

shut you ass kisser... this is between me and the PC2
Old 13 Jun 2003, 10:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

He IS PC2 you jackass.

As for you, you're nothing. I destroyed your bitch ass time and time and time again in WZ's early days. There's no need to rip you another asshole to go along with the 1 your dad gave you last night you little bitch.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2003, 11:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Quote:
TM3 (plus one) said in post # :
shut you ass kisser... this is between me and the PC2
You're not very bright are you bitch. I suggest you reduce your level of lithium or stop jacking off because you're obviously going blind. You wanted to run your mouth against the PC2 and that includes me you stupid fuck.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

yeah...run your mouth against the Pc and you're running your mouth off to MOST OF THE FUCKING BOARD

GODDAM PUSSIES...Running around "regulating"...BULL SHIT

You people arent shit...if it werent for your numbers then you'd have nothing...in order to make an impact you had to "Draft" most of PWF's active posters...what a joke...if none of you could make a decent thread or an intelligent post before what makes you think that since there is 23 of you dick riding ass munchers you will be able to do anything more than SUCK ASS

go finish tongueing each others nut sac's then get the fuck out of here
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Awww I see someones jealous LMAO
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

thats right BloodIce..I'm jealous...Gee I wish I had 23 buddies to regulate a board with...I want no Part of your People's Circlejerk

Soon everyone will realize that I am merely trying to save them

as you all have said time and again
if we're not with you...we're against you
and you know what while you do have 23...that means the PLF has EVERYONE ELSE...I like those odds

tho I have to admit that Supermod support would be nice...maybe I'll have to do something about that
Old 14 Jun 2003, 04:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Nightcrawler said in post # :
thats right BloodIce..I'm jealous...Gee I wish I had 23 buddies to regulate a board with...I want no Part of your People's Circlejerk

Just a quick question. Who are the other 4 of the 23, I only counted 19 in the scrolly thing?

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2003, 02:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

There are only 19. There were 12 draft picks, plus Cop Rock's 3, plus the 4 leaders. That adds up to 12+3+4=19.

Kurt is just feeling dyslexic today.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 02:06 PM   #11 (permalink)

Kurt, I'm not with the PLF. I agree with the PC2, even though I'm not in.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 02:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, sometimes I wonder about the shit swimming around in Kurt's head sometimes. Usually it's just nyquil and bad TV reruns so no one cares about it.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 03:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam

Hello... back to bashing me!
Old 14 Jun 2003, 05:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Oh, sorry TB3... didn't see ya over there. Well, what else are we to say? I mean we've covered pretty much everything from you being a whiny little bitch to your freakish appearance. It's not that we don't want to make fun of you, it's that we've pretty much tapped the well dry so to speak. Maybe if you contributed more to this "make fun of TB3" drive, we'd have more to say. Say something stupid, do a little dance, tell us your stance on Peurto Ricans again... thought should get the creative juices flowing again. Thanks in advance for your efforts...
Old 14 Jun 2003, 06:26 PM   #15 (permalink)

Why bother? Anything we can say about the bastard, everybody knows already, so it doesn't matter. What we really need is for the KoC to come here. That would be fun.