ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Double 0 Negative 3 And Half Or Whatever Your Name Is

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

ROCKY -MCJ- is on a distinguished road
hehehmn Double 0 Negative 3 And Half Or Whatever Your Name Is

SHOW THE -MCJ- WHAT YOU BEEN WORKIN'ON ALL COOPED UP IN THAT COT O YOURS SIXYSIXYSEVEN..YOU SUCK YOU GET WHOOPED BY THE GREAT ONE,YOU FLAME WELL..EITHER WAY YOUR BOURBON BOPPIN' OLE' BUMS FOR A QUARTER ASS STILL GETTING HANDED TO YA..JUST BRING IT JABRONI,LET THE -MCJ- SHOW YOU WHAT FLAMING IS REALLY ABOUT..AND NO HE AIN'T TALKING ABOUT TRYING TO KEEP YOUR SHACK WARM BY KEEPIN' THE HOME FIRES BURNIN' BY THAT PHETUS EATIN' FLATULENT FATHER GOIN'OVERTIME ON COOKIN' UP A FART SESSION EITHER JABRONI!

QUITE SIMPLY..JUST BRING IT BITCH!

ROCKY -MCJ- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2003, 02:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

LMFAO... Lovin' this shit. Exactly why is it you can't turn off caps lock? Are you too stupid? Goddamn, bitch, I ain't never seen so many capilal letters in one word... And there you go again, you punk-ass freak. Why exactly are you fixated with my ass? You should really go check out the Hot Guys section, if you really are that way.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 02:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Oh, yeah... one more comment... STEP OFF!
Old 12 Jun 2003, 02:30 PM   #4 (permalink)

Well, shit, I didn't realize it was going to be this easy. I wasn't expecting you to chicken out. I don't expect you to tap out, because nobody but BC does that. But I did expect you to have your own response ready or some shit like that...

Well, I got 2:46 P.M., ass-lover. You have until 8:46 P.M.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 03:43 PM   #5 (permalink)

It is now 4:00. I am extending ass-lover's reply time to 9:15 P.M., enabling me to watch Smackdown! and get my little brother and sister to bed, unless they want to watch this shit.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

Well, since I got to this thread first, I declare Rocky MCJ the first victim of The One & Only.

I want to send a message to Tyler Durden: I may not have defeated you as Tyler Durden, but you are still a pussified bitch in my eyes.

As for you, MCJ, I have no reason to deal with you ever again. You went through me, and chickened out. You SUCK!
Old 15 Jun 2003, 02:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN...ARE YA SERIOUS,BECAUSE THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST THE WARZONE HAS EVER SEEN DOESN'T LIVE IN THIS CANDYASS PENNY FOR YA THOUGHTS PRO WRESTLING JOINT YOUR CANDYASS THINKS YOU WON!? PLEASE PLEASE BISCUIT BOY ONLY THING YOU MANAGE TO WIN OVER IS AUNTY IRON LUNG LILIAN,WITH THAT OH SO DAPPER APPEARANCE,THE -MCJ- DIDN'T REALIZE THAT THE WALMART LOAFERS AND GLASSES JUST SHY OF MILK BOTTLE THICKNESS WENT DOWN SUCH A TREAT AT THE SENIOR CITIZENS CENTER..THOUGH WE ALL KNOW HOW THE OLD BAGS DIG A MAN IN UNIFORM,JUST A PITY IT'S A JANITORS UNIFORM WHEN YOUR MONKEY ASS USING THAT AS AN ALIBY FOR EATIN' THE URINAL CAKES IN THE MENS JOHN CAUSE YOU LOVE CAKE LIKE YOUR FAT ASS MOMMA LOVES BEIN' RIDDEN LIKE SHE WERE THE VILLAGE BICYCLE."STEP OFF" WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL IS THAT THE SAME DAMN THING YA HEAR AFTER EVERY SHIT YA STEP ON IN THAT SHACK O YOURS? ONLY GODS DAMN THING YOU COULD MANAGE TO GET ON NEVER MIND OFF IS THE MONKEYASS PROGRAM ANUS LICKIN' 4 A LIVIN' ANONYMOUS..BRING THAT CANDYASS RIGHT BACK IN HERE CAUSE THE ONLY THING YOU FINISHED WITH IS YOUR 6TH HELPING OF PUDDING JABRONI!

Old 15 Jun 2003, 06:58 PM   #8 (permalink)

Well, well, well, if it isn't Rocky McPussy. You fucking chickened out, you fucktard. Stay the fuck away from me, and get some group counseling to help you with that little ass fetish.
Old 16 Jun 2003, 10:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

Quote:
667 said in post # :
Well, well, well, if it isn't Rocky McPussy. You fucking chickened out, you fucktard. Stay the fuck away from me, and get some group counseling to help you with that little ass fetish.
OH WOAH WOAH..IT'S BECOME OH SO CLEAR NOW YOU TRUE CANDYASS,YOU'RE AVOIDING THE GREAT ONE..WELL HELL IT'S NO SURPRISE YOU DON'T WANNA HAVE TO BOTHER WITH THE GREAT ONE,YOU'RE JUST TOO DAMN BUSY TICKLING THE ASS OF YOUR LITTLE TICKLE ME ELMO TO BE SHIT BUT TICKLED PINK BY THE FACT THAT YOU ACTUALLY GO ON ABOUT HOW THE GREAT ONE "CHICKENED OUT"..NOW WE ALL KNOW HOW YOUR FAT ALL YOU CAN EAT ASS HAS GOTTA BRING UP FOOD LIKE YOU BRING IT BACK UP AFTER MASS CONSUMPTION KNOWN AS AIN'T EATIN OUT SHIT BUT MY LARD AND SIDE ORDER O SALAD MOMMA'S PUSSY."ROCKY MCPUSSY" OH THAT'S ORIGINAL ALTHOUGH THE GREAT ONE IS COMFORTABLE IN KNOWING THAT WHEN HE GETS PUSSY IT AIN'T FROM THE NEIGHBORS CAT LIKE YOUR HOMO REPRESSED MONKEYASS SELF."GROUP COUNSELING FOR THE ASS FETISH"? OH HOW YOU GOTTA LAUGH AT YOU AND YOUR DIMEBAG DELECTIBLE COMEBACKS..YOU'RE ABOUT AS CONVINCING A GOOD FLAMER AS YOUR FAT ASS MOMMA IS AT TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT THE BACK MASSAGER IS ACTUALLY FOR ANYTHING BUT A GOOD ALIBY FOR HER BEING ON HER BACK 99% OF THE TIME..TALK ABOUT THE GOOD YEAR BLIMP GOIN' DOWN..HELL WE ALL KNOWIN' THE ONLY THING THAT'S GOIN' DOWN IS YOU ON THE PILLSBURY DOUGH BITCH YOU CALL MOMMY..HAHA YOU MORE WELL DONE IN 3 POSTS THAN THE POPEYE CHICKEN YOU SHOVEL IN IN FRONT O THE CARDBOARD BOX WITH PICTURES ON IT YOU CALL "MA TEEVEE"..JUST BRING IT JABRONI CAUSE -MCJ- IS SIMPLY TAKING IT EASY ON YOU..STOP STEPPIN' OFF AND ON SHIT AND TRY STEPPING YOUR GAME UP A LEVEL,THEN MAYBE THINGS WOULD GET INTERESTING.

Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

IN FACT YOU KNOW WHAT MAYOR MCCHEESE..THE GREAT ONE IS ABOUT AS TIRED OF WAITING ON THAT SYPHALETIC BALLSACK O YOURS BEING DRAGGED IN HERE AS YOU ARE OF DUSTBUSTIN' EVERY CREVICE DADDY DAYAWAY HAS TO OFFER.SO THE GREAT ONE SIMPLY FIGURED HE WOULD TAKE YO APART JUST LIKE THAT 59 CADDY O YOURS FALLS APART EVERY SINGLE TIME MR DUNKIN' DOUGHNUT DADDY DECIDED HE WAS TO UP AND LEAVE YOU AND THE SHACK FULL O SMURFS FOR ATILLA THE HUN TO CLEAN UP AFTER.SO WHAT IS TH MENTAL DEFECT? YOU KNOW THE GREAT ONE TOOK IT UPON HIMSELF TO GO DIRECT TO THE PEOPLES LIBRARY..YOU KNOW JABRONI THAT PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE SO FAR AHEAD OF YOU IN LITERACY TERMS THAT YOU STILL GOTTA CHECK OUT RE-RUNS OF SESAME STREET TO KEEP UP WITH THOSE ABC'S..SO THE -MCJ- PICKS UP A DICTIONARY AND PROCEEDED TO LOOK UP "PUSSIFIED BITCH" BECAUSE LET'S FACE IT SOME SLANG THAT BAD YOU KNOW IT COMES FROM A GHETTO LIBRARY..BUT ODDLY THE ROCKY FLIPPED TO PUSSIFIED BITCH AND FOUND BUT THIS [IMG] http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/a...ine=1055622707[/IMG]

WELL WADYA KNOW MR DEROGATORY DING A LING..YOU'RE THE PERSONIFICATION OF A PUSSIFIED BITCH AND HERE WAS -MCJ- THINKING THAT WAS SIMPLY YOUR MONKEYASS KNICKNAME IN THE SLAMMER WHEN BEATRICE N BORIS MADE YOU THE LIL PRISON BITCH THAT MADE GARY COLEMAN LOOK WHITE AFTER SEEIN' WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CANDYASS.

TICK TOCK JABRONI..

Old 16 Jun 2003, 02:35 PM   #11 (permalink)

You know, I would reply, if I could see what the fuck you were saying.
Old 16 Jun 2003, 02:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

OH THE GREAT ONE KNEW YA HAD LITERACY PROBLEMS BUT HE HAD NO IDEA YOU ACTUALLY WEREN'T AT THE LEVEL OF SESAME STREET WAS BROUGHT TO YOU TODAY BY THE LETTER D FOR DUMBSHIT..AND THE NUMBER 667 FOR THE AMOUNT O TIMES YOUR CANDYASS COULD TAKE A POUNDING BEFORE THOSE CANDYASS PC BITCHES GOT ALL JIZZED OUT..THE PC HATES YA HELL IT AIN'T THE ONLY GROUP AROUND HERE THAT CAN'T STAND YOUR MONKEYASS..AND YOU WANNA LICK THEIR ANUSES TO GET IN THEIR SO BAD IT'S NO SURPRISE YOU SEEN MORE COCK ENDS THAN WEEKENDS JABRONI..YOU'RE COOKED JABRONI.

Old 16 Jun 2003, 02:51 PM   #13 (permalink)

I believe I was referring to the fact that yellow is very hard to see. The fact that you type in all caps doesn't help either. So shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.
Old 16 Jun 2003, 02:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

YET ANOTHER CANDYASS WHO RUN FASTER THAN THE SHIT DOWN HIS OWN LEG AFTER CRAPPIN' HIMSELF BY BEING IN AWE OF THE GREAT ONE..BUT UNLIKE THE MILLIONS THAT THE -MCJ- HAS WHOOPED IN WARZONE HE DON'T NEED NO BULLSHIT LIST TO SAY WHO HE'S WHOOPED..THE -MCJ- HAS NEVER LOST A WZ BATTLE EVER..AND NEVER WILL JABRONI.YOU JUST BEEN PUNKED SON!

Old 16 Jun 2003, 03:02 PM   #15 (permalink)

Ooooooooh... Now he's quoting MTV! I'm so scared!