ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I'm calling you out, BC!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jun 2003, 02:11 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default I'm calling you out, BC!

I decided since you're not responding to them, I'm going to call you out, for two reasons, which I will get to after I beat your punk-ass into the ground. Now get your fake-ass-preaching, I'm-Jesus attitudinal ass in here, so I can pound you into the ground and be done with you.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 07:44 AM   #2 (permalink)

By my watch, it is now 8:00 A.M. I'm giving this pussified bitch, Buddy Christ, exactly 24 hours, plus whatever time it takes for me to get up tomorrow, to respond. He may have up to 30 hours, as long as he gets his ass in here. If he doesn't, he will have officially tapped out.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

ROCKY -MCJ- is on a distinguished road

AH SHUT YOUR MONKEYASS UP BISCUIT BOY..TAP OUT? TAPPING OUT DOESN'T EXIST CHUNK,IT'S A LONG GONE IDEA..YOU ABOUT AS GOOD AT FLAMING AS YOUR FAT ASS MOMMA IS AT DIETING,WHY DON'T YOU BRING THAT "STEP OFF BITCH" ATTITUDE RIGHT TO THE GREAT ONE,THEN WE'LL SEE THAT THE ONLY THING PEOPLE STEPPIN' OFF IS YOUR LIMP CARKASS AFTER RUNNIN' RIGHT OVER YOUR JELLO MOULD MONKEYASS LIKE YOU MOMMA JUST FOUND OUT FREE ONION RINGS FOR THE FIRST BEACHWHALE BRONTOSAURUS THAT SLUG THEIR WAY OVER TO THE COUNTER AT PIZZA HUT..JUST BRING IT BITCH!!

ROCKY -MCJ- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2003, 01:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

I'm sorry, bitch, was this thread about you? Did it even conern you? I don't think so. And what's this about you talking about my monkeyass, and my carkass (whatever the fuck that is). It seems you have a fixation on the male rectal cavity. I ain't like that, bitch, so go find some other e-dick to suck on.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 01:59 PM   #5 (permalink)

18 hours, Christ bitch!
Old 12 Jun 2003, 03:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

Ok, I am officially reducing Antichrist boy's reply time to 9:15 P.M. That leaves him roughly 5 hours to get his punk-ass in here.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Since Buddy Christ is nowhere to be found after the 12-hour deadline I gave him, I declare him the second victim of the One & Only. I declare this match a
Old 13 Jun 2003, 07:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

you know, with timezones and all, he might be sleeping...
Old 13 Jun 2003, 07:56 PM   #9 (permalink)

Yes, he could have been, and yet, if he were, he would have complained by now, or at least posted. I will give him until tomorrow at this time, which is 8:00 P.M. where I am. If he hasn't come back with some kind of flame by then, he stays on my "Victims" list.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 11:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

Shit, I gave him 3 hours longer. This match has officially been a
Old 20 Jun 2003, 05:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

667, you are an ass licking lying faggot.

ass-licking) look at all the PC2 threads.
faggot) you fuck men in the butt
lying) you have not made anyone tap out.
Old 20 Jun 2003, 05:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Lol, who the fuck is BC?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2003, 05:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^ who cares? lol

really, all that 667s tapouts are is the instance where he meets a man with a better social life from him which doesnt visit the boards as frequently as 667. he dislikes the person and 'beats' them.
Old 20 Jun 2003, 04:45 PM   #14 (permalink)

It seems funny that I haven't been to WarZone in damn near a week, and yet you are saying that I have no social life. You come here every day. Do the fucking math. I'm out. I hate the world right now, so nothing you say will get a response.
Old 20 Jun 2003, 11:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

dude, i do school. i do IT. IT is probably what my carrer will focus on, that and basketball. i need the internet for work. when done, i come on.