ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I come to save you

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jun 2003, 02:33 AM   #1 (permalink)

Buddy Christ is on a distinguished road
Default I come to save you

I come to Warzone with a message of peace and love. The Bible teaches us to love our neighbors. Why must we argue over petty things. There are far greater problems in your world today. War, drugs, The Tom Green Show, violence, terrorism amongst others. Surely you could put your efforts and energies to a better use than fighting amongst each other on the internet?
Old 11 Jun 2003, 03:33 AM   #2 (permalink)

I thought you wouldn't take the bait. I'm surprised, and frankly, impressed. You have guts. Now, I'll leave it to the BMOC's to put you away, I've done my part in getting you here.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
667 said in post # :
I thought you wouldn't take the bait. I'm surprised, and frankly, impressed. You have guts. Now, I'll leave it to the BMOC's to put you away, I've done my part in getting you here.
The fuck are you yammering on about now 187!? or is that 246? 271? ah who gives a shit..end o the day I'd be more inclined to talk to Jesus here than check out your ever altering respect/fellow buttfucker/hate lists..if you weren't less than 000 maybe some people would actually give 2 shits about your bullshit opinions on people and well anything in general..Jesus boy is your bait (well jailbait no doubt) so you fucking deal with him instead of leaving him for anyone else..take him (no not up the ass) if you can manage even that.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 10:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

Buddy Christ is on a distinguished road

Tyler, my brother, the bible does teach us to love our neighbors however not quite like that.Remember what is said in the book of Leviticus 18:22.

"You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

This "warzone" solves no problems , it only creates more of them.This place breads hatred toward your fellow man. Must we all fight one another? Surely if we put all this hatred and effort toward something else we could accomplish much good.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 02:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I don't know who you are but your gimmick is damn funny. But um seriously.... what's your problem with the Tom Green show?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 04:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Buddy Christ said in post # :
Tyler, my brother, the bible does teach us to love our neighbors however not quite like that.Remember what is said in the book of Leviticus 18:22.

"You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

This "warzone" solves no problems , it only creates more of them.This place breads hatred toward your fellow man. Must we all fight one another? Surely if we put all this hatred and effort toward something else we could accomplish much good.
Enough of the preaching Mr Sister Act..I have a lot of faith and belief in God,but who would I be to deny my own impulses..WZ is here for the purpose of flaming.Think I don't know that nothing gets solved in here,oh I know that all too well..but all the same I know what ya mean..you are of course talking to a recognised Minister Mr Bethlehem,so you don't have to convince me of anything!
Old 11 Jun 2003, 08:49 PM   #7 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: I come to save you

Quote:
Buddy Christ said in post # :
I come to Warzone with a message of peace and love. The Bible teaches us to love our neighbors. Why must we argue over petty things. There are far greater problems in your world today. War, drugs, The Tom Green Show, violence, terrorism amongst others. Surely you could put your efforts and energies to a better use than fighting amongst each other on the internet?
OMG! ROTFLMFAO! & PIMP!!!

You are funny dude, but if you plan to save my @$$ in the WZ you had better bring 3 pounds of weed, a Black Chick, 2 japanise girls, a mexican girl, a really HOT white chick, and few hot guys that can join in on it, and about 3000$ cash.

WORD!
CDWC,v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 08:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Re: I come to save you

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
OMG! ROTFLMFAO! & PIMP!!!

You are funny dude, but if you plan to save my @$$ in the WZ you had better bring 3 pounds of hot dogs, a Black dildo, 2 japanise men, a mexican she male, a really HOT white dude, and few hot posters that Im in love with join in on it, and about 3000$ cash.

WORD!
I knew it. Your a ho bag.

BTW.......My guess is Mr Christ is either Saggy or Icon.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:07 PM   #9 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
err Re: Re: Re: I come to save you

Quote:
KAM Almighty said in post # :

I knew it. Your a ho bag
WTF?
CDWC,v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2003, 02:17 AM   #10 (permalink)

Damn. It took me a minute to realize it, but that is god editing on your part KAM. Tyler, WTF is the sig pic linking to? Oh, and I called out Antichrist Superstar in another thread.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 03:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Hey, KAM, lets respect him....he is a fellow fan of the Kevin Smith movies....I still think you should bring back Jay...