ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Who needs a Mentor in WZ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jun 2003, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
why me Who needs a Mentor in WZ?

It may or may not be apparent to some that some WZ regulars are well..about as good at flaming as their shifty shamu mothers are at flipping burgers while getting flipped off at the drive thru window for taking the liberty of looking like something that walked right out of OT at PW..so who do you think needs a teacher in here? Someone to point them out of the direction of flaming nothing but a fucking whopper from Burger King and get their head round what it is to give out something more than child abuse..like verbal abuse of the highest order.

So who sucks so fucking bad that they need a Mentor in the flaming department..it's your choice.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 02:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

KoCk suckers need some lessons.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2003, 04:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road

Yeah the KoCks and that 667 poster after reading some of the rather same ol' lame O' disses "lol" He aswell as a few others are in desperate need of a mentor here in the War Zone. "IMO."
CDWC,v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2003, 08:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
Yeah the KoCks and that 667 poster after reading some of the rather same ol' lame O' disses "lol" He aswell as a few others are in desperate need of a mentor here in the War Zone. "IMO."
Your one to talk.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2003, 09:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

Wow, I feel so honored... I got third post and second mention... Just going to prove that you people are getting pissed off by my just being here. Well, in the end, I may leave warZone, but you can't run me off PWF. So don't try.

And about my "lame O' disses",. just because I don't throw in a gay joke or a cocksucking joke doesn't mean I don't have a brain. I don't need to step down to your level every day, I am above it. I admit to being somewhat of a jackass when I get pissed, buit most of the time, I'm a nice, normal guy. But right now, I'm pissed. So, CDWC, HitMan-85, Durden, I have two words for you: STEP OFF.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 12:10 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
KAM Almighty said in post # :

Your one to talk.
And your one of the main Lame ass dissing posters that I was talking about...

... fool your disses are so lame, "instead of saying (kfc-KAM`my) can I take your order please" you should be saying kfc KAM`my can you please tell me a good diss to use... I'm trying to think of one while I'm lubed up with this cooking oil and watching the cartoon network but I can't seem to think of anything but takeing this extra crispi chicken leg and ramming it directly up my fat a.... "Hold on a min!"

"My badd KAM, I'll just bet that you are sick and tired of the KFC disses over and over aren't you" Well then maby you can understand that I'm sick and tierd of the same old DRAG disses used on me. I mean hell its no longer remotely insulting in the least. Just a waste of my time, once you have heard soething 1000 times over and over again... the shit gets weak as fuck.

Word up, thats what I'm talking about.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 08:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
And your one of the main Lame ass dissing posters that I was talking about...

... fool your disses are so lame, "instead of saying (kfc-KAM`my) can I take your order please" you should be saying kfc KAM`my can you please tell me a good diss to use... I'm trying to think of one while I'm lubed up with this cooking oil and watching the cartoon network but I can't seem to think of anything but takeing this extra crispi chicken leg and ramming it directly up my fat a.... "Hold on a min!"

"My badd KAM, I'll just bet that you are sick and tired of the KFC disses over and over aren't you" Well then maby you can understand that I'm sick and tierd of the same old DRAG disses used on me. I mean hell its no longer remotely insulting in the least. Just a waste of my time, once you have heard soething 1000 times over and over again... the shit gets weak as fuck.

Word up, thats what I'm talking about.
see what I mean? Your stealing KOCs KFCs disses and your Mini Skirt wearing High Heels sportin ass dont even belong to KOC.......why? Cause you prob dont put out!!!!

Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:03 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:

see what I mean? Your stealing KOCs KFCs disses and your Mini Skirt wearing High Heels sportin ass dont even belong to KOC.......why? Cause you prob dont put out!!!!
Rite on! I don't "put out" to KOC, but I will "Put it in" your sister in about 2 years from now!
Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
Rite on! I don't "put out" to KOC, but I will "Put it in" your sister in about 2 years from now!
My sister is of age........so why 2 years? Is that when youl switch back to liking woman? Man if my sister was gay shed get a real woman.......not a man who dresses up as one.

Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:18 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:

My sister is of age........so why 2 years? Is that when youl switch back to liking woman? Man if my sister was gay shed get a real woman.......not a man who dresses up as one.
WTF I thought you said that she is 15 years old???

BTW I am bi-sexual but I'm more for women, so "anyways" it looks like I'm getting my MAC on soooner than I thought lol.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
WTF I thought you said that she is 15 years old???

BTW I am bi-sexual but I'm more for women, so "anyways" it looks like I'm getting my MAC on soooner than I thought lol.
Naaa My sister dont like prisses who double dip there stick into tuna and chocalate..........sorry.

Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:55 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:

Naaa My sister dont like prisses who double dip there stick into tuna and chocalate..........sorry.
Is that what you think.... HA! Let me tell you what fuckhead, you have most likely already used her over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and again... so I guess I'll back off because loose as a goose chicks don't make my night.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 11:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
CDWC,v3 said in post # :
it looks like I'm getting my MAC on soooner than I thought lol.
do you mean the makeup?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote