ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I'm done fucking around with you...
View Poll Results: Who sucks the most cock?
Johnny Blitz 3 42.86%
Soda 1 14.29%
Heelibitch 1 14.29%
FagMan85 2 28.57%
WPG Juggalo 1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jun 2003, 03:33 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default I'm done fucking around with you...

I'm not exactly in the best of moods. It's damn near four in the morning, I've been up since ten A.M., I'm listening to F.O.D. by Green Day, and I just read the disrespect everybody has for Marbles here. I don't really feel like doing this, but it needs to be done...

I'm calling out all of the pussies on my list, unless they're too chicken to get their asses in here. I know I won't get all of them, but you know what, this is about to become Hell On Earth...

1)FagMan85
2)Heelibitch
3)Johnny Blitz
4)Soda
5)WPG Juggalo
Old 10 Jun 2003, 03:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

right
soda and johnny blitz are dead where PWF is concerened, and what did they do to you? nothing, just because marbles doesnt like them doesnt mean you should follow him. oh, for a poll like this one you should have had a one-choice type, asswipe. and, why am i on your respect list? what did i do? another case of the old cocksucking? and furthermore, why is that quote in your sig? its not that good... im just saying what's true. i ought to put you in my disrespect list for meddling little bitch! now get out of here, the big boys are talking bitch.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 04:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

where have you gone faggot? there have been 3 views since i posted, and now you chicken out? you cant tell me that you didnt see the post. live with it, you're a cock sucking deer fucking ass licking one and only PWF PUNCHING BAG!
Old 10 Jun 2003, 03:05 PM   #4 (permalink)

Maybe I didn't fucking want a one choice, asshole. You don't like being in the respect list, fine, you're out. I put people I respect in my respect list, and people I hate in my hate list. I read the forums, and, you know what, I take a tendency to not like Blitz or Soda. Heelipussy is hated by just about everybody, and Juggalo got on my bad side.

And another thing, bitch. It was four in the fucking morning where I was. Get this straight, I DONT CHICKEN OUT.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 03:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: I'm done fucking around with you...

Quote:
667 said in post # :
I'm not exactly in the best of moods. It's damn near four in the morning, I've been up since ten A.M., I'm listening to F.O.D. by Green Day, and I just read the disrespect everybody has for Marbles here. I don't really feel like doing this, but it needs to be done...

I'm calling out all of the pussies on my list, unless they're too chicken to get their asses in here. I know I won't get all of them, but you know what, this is about to become Hell On Earth...

1)FagMan85
2)Heelibitch
3)Johnny Blitz
4)Soda
5)WPG Juggalo
It looks like Marbles has an alter.....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2003, 03:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hah! I'm not Marbles, but if you'll notice, he is first on my respect list.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 03:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

it's em-shitpacker-fudgadelic or whatever the fuck him and his thousands of alters are.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2003, 03:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
667 said in post # :
I sounds like you hate Soda & BLitz as much as Marbles does...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2003, 03:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Re: Re: I'm done fucking around with you...

Quote:
BOSTON said in post # :

It looks like Marbles has an alter.....
Bingo
Old 10 Jun 2003, 03:54 PM   #10 (permalink)

Well, you're all wrong. But I may as well let you keep guessing.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 08:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
it's em-shitpacker-fudgadelic or whatever the fuck him and his thousands of alters are.
Funny I have a bet with myself on that exact same thing........I wonder if Ill win.......

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2003, 01:35 PM   #12 (permalink)

Born to Kill is on a distinguished road

Man...

Shut the fuck up!

Beware his address...
http://kofc.proboards17.com/index.cgi
Born to Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2003, 02:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMMFAO

Can't believe I never noticed this thread until now.

Blitz sucks the most cock. It's really no contest. Soda sucks cock......but only Blitz's. I'm sure she doesn't enjoy it as much as Blitz enjoys sucking cock though.

Great poll!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2003, 06:31 PM   #14 (permalink)

Zero Cool is on a distinguished road

Quote:
667 said in post # :
No he ain't, it clearly has the PC as the first selection in your respect list.

Zero Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2003, 07:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hey isnt 667 a an old Black television show starring the maid that was in Jeffersons?

Oh my bad that was 227.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote