ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Question about sucking KoC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

GiJ V2.0 is on a distinguished road
Default Question about sucking cock

Think u could answer it you fucking homo??

Toon army

God is Jericho
GiJ V2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2003, 02:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

What or who the hell is Koc anyways???
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2003, 03:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
BOSTON said in post # :
What or who the hell is Koc anyways???
The KoC = Kings of Controversy. They're a stable from PW and personally, I think they own this site.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2003, 05:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

Nah dude we have our own site u should come check it out if you think this slow assed shit site sucks

*edit*

Toon army

God is Jericho
Old 09 Jun 2003, 09:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

KOC is a closet spelling for Cocks.....they love cocks......

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 05:57 AM   #6 (permalink)

Jeez Kam did your dumb ass think up that clever twist on your own, or did your boyfriend help?

Toon army

God is Jericho
Old 11 Jun 2003, 02:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
GiJ V2.0 said in post # :
Nah dude we have our own site u should come check it out if you think this slow assed shit site sucks

*edit*
yeah, it's real good too. You can go to the pwf sucks room, or the pw sucks room. I feel honored that the little shits made a forum just for us.

So what happens after I go there and fuck with them? The little bitch pussy takes down the url to the KocK suckers board. Ha. That's a puss out right there. Almost as pussy as eminshitpackers move.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 03:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
David said in post # :

The KoC = Kings of Controversy. They're a stable from PW and personally, I think they own this site.
LOL, stop riding everyone's dick that comes here to bash PWF. Just because they post a few mildly (that's an exaggeration) insulting things in WZ doesn't mean they own us, dumbass.

David, don't be mad that you keep trying to leave here but you can't because your shitty boards get less traffic than this place does LOL.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 03:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
LOL, stop riding everyone's dick that comes here to bash PWF. Just because they post a few mildly (that's an exaggeration) insulting things in WZ doesn't mean they own us, dumbass.

David, don't be mad that you keep trying to leave here but you can't because your shitty boards get less traffic than this place does LOL.
I ain't ridin any dicks dude. Sorry, just tryin to hop on the band wagon. Plus I've been at KoC's site for two monthes now and personally I think it's a hair better than this place.

Btw... I wouldn't be bragging about this place getting more traffic than my site because this is a VBulletin forum and sadly for you this place gets like 10 posts a day. My site is only Invision free but I still manage to get that much traffic so don't brag.

Last edited by David; 11 Jun 2003 at 08:00 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
GiJ V2.0 said in post # :
Jeez Kam did your dumb ass think up that clever twist on your own, or did your boyfriend help?
On my own......your om didnt help.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2003, 04:25 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
XDS said in post # :

yeah, it's real good too. You can go to the pwf sucks room, or the pw sucks room. I feel honored that the little shits made a forum just for us.

So what happens after I go there and fuck with them? The little bitch pussy takes down the url to the KocK suckers board. Ha. That's a puss out right there. Almost as pussy as eminshitpackers move.
Hey it's our bitch, hey bitch.

Do you honestly think we removed the url from here. It was your pussy assed mods who moved it coz they are desperate not to lose any of their 15 remaining posters. I even got 5 warning points for posting it. Here i'll go for 5 more bitch

Toon army

God is Jericho
Old 12 Jun 2003, 04:34 AM   #12 (permalink)

Well, you got your warning points. I'm surprised that he's in WarZone, and he got warning points. Just as a joke, I want to see KoC go two-on-18 with the PC.
Old 16 Jun 2003, 02:34 PM   #13 (permalink)

Born to Kill is on a distinguished road

Man...

Shut the fuck up!

Beware his address...
http://kofc.proboards17.com/index.cgi
Born to Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2003, 03:31 PM   #14 (permalink)

Well, well, well... looks like the KoCk suckers have someone to use his rapier wit and say (and I quote)... "Man... Shut the fuck up!" And that's all he says! Isn't he great, folks?
Old 16 Jun 2003, 03:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

ROCKY -MCJ- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
667 said in post # :
Well, you got your warning points. I'm surprised that he's in WarZone, and he got warning points. Just as a joke, I want to see KoC go two-on-18 with the PC.
AH SHUT YOUR FAT BLUBBER FOR BUSTIN' ASSHOLES MOUTH JABRONI..KOC WOULD PROBABLY WHOOP PC HARDER THAN YOUGET IT WITH THE RUBBER HOSE ASSBITE..NOW HAUL THAT DOWNSYNDROME N DAMN SURE DICKLESS ASS OVER TO THE MAIN MAN -MCJ-'S THREAD..SO YOU CAN BE PUNKED OUT EVEN MORE WHINO.

ROCKY -MCJ- is offline   Reply With Quote