ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

PWF owns Koc now

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jun 2003, 11:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
KoC sucker

Dixxin Tuphar is on a distinguished road
Default KoC owns PWF as of now!!!!

U heard me. We own your loose asses. U wastes of government money pieces of illiterate shit.

Come to real site with Ballz! The Kings Of Controversy
Dixxin Tuphar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2003, 08:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
PWF owns Koc now

Tell us sumtin we dont know. If we didnt you losers wouldnt be coming over here.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 05:01 AM   #3 (permalink)

GiJ V2.0 is on a distinguished road

Nah that's just your pussy assed Mods changing our thread title.

Rather than coming in to face us they just hide and edit our posts.
Fucking bitches, one of the homos come and paid us a visit the other night, he was bitch slapped out of there in less than an hour.

Toon army

God is Jericho
GiJ V2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 05:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

seriously, who the fuck are you and why do you want to own PWF? do you live here or something? why must assholes like yourself want to come and own fucking boards? it's so stupid. if you feel the need to prove me wrong, do so, bitch.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 05:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

what is with fags like you and wanting to take over and/or create war with other boards? go back to PW and fucking own that place, asswipe.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 05:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

come on, fuckface, you're online so face the mother fucking music - you're a macho-wannabe faggot.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 05:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

11 posts here, and you own the place? get a life. you're the type of guy who's never fucking seen the sun, arent you? you're antisocial, and your best friend is your mousepad.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 05:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

nice one, fuckhole. you go offline. what a joke, i was about to get ready to add you to my punk-out list until you fuck off. you mustve got an e-mail about a reply. unles you took it off, because you're scared of the fact that you, sir, are a baboon fucking cockhead
Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:30 AM   #9 (permalink)

Did you enjoy that little bout of talking to yourself there you stupid bell-end.

Because i'm on line does not mean i'll be visiting this ghost town. and i certainly dont want an e-mail every time some little turd like you replys to one of my posts. Your lucky i just happened to stop by and read your dribblings.

Now that i have little boy let me say this. First of all your too young to be calling anyone a bitch you little homo. Secondly i dont take any shit from Aussies because there nothing but the shit we threw out of our country. Not to mention the fact that we own you. So just bend over and take it like the bitch you are you and then go and fucking drown yourself in a billabong you fucked up little aussie prick.

You can carry on talking to yourself now and i may swing by in a few days to see how you're getting on.

Fairdinkum???

Toon army

God is Jericho
Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
GiJ V2.0 said in post # :
Did you enjoy that little bout of talking to yourself there you stupid bell-end.

Because i'm on line does not mean i'll be visiting this ghost town. and i certainly dont want an e-mail every time some little turd like you replys to one of my posts. Your lucky i just happened to stop by and read your dribblings.

Now that i have little boy let me say this. First of all your too young to be calling anyone a bitch you little homo. Secondly i dont take any shit from Aussies because there nothing but the shit we threw out of our country. Not to mention the fact that we own you. So just bend over and take it like the bitch you are you and then go and fucking drown yourself in a billabong you fucked up little aussie prick.

You can carry on talking to yourself now and i may swing by in a few days to see how you're getting on.

Fairdinkum???
WTF!?
Old 11 Jun 2003, 10:53 PM   #11 (permalink)

It's quite obvious that "it" is something other than human, that happens to like men, and that cannot spell. I say let the fucker run about, there will be less damage caused that way.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 03:18 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Fr. $ubmi$$ion said in post # :
11 posts here, and you own the place? get a life. you're the type of guy who's never fucking seen the sun, arent you? you're antisocial, and your best friend is your mousepad.
You have over 900 posts here and you're claiming i have never seen the sun. When i was 18 i was out drinking beer and fucking girls not posting 900 times on a wrestling website. Your obviously too ugly or retarded, or both to fuck girls and have no friends to go out with, hence the 900 + posts.

But you can add me to your punked out list if you like, god knows it needs the names, i don't give a fuck what some little aussie retard has in his sig about me, i barely come here anyway. And it's not that anyone will read it on this deserted shithole.

Now 667 if your talking about me i'd like to know which word you think i misspelled?

Toon army

God is Jericho
Old 12 Jun 2003, 03:29 AM   #13 (permalink)

Let's see...

-Missed about 5 apostrophes
-Misspelled "they're" as "there"
-Just being a general ass leads me to believe you like men

Pardon me, I was busy getting laid, and you just had to rain on my parade. Now be gone with you, and HAVE A NICE DAY!
Old 12 Jun 2003, 04:20 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Quote:

Fairdinkum???
Quote:
You have over 900 posts here and you're claiming i have never seen the sun. When i was 18 i was out drinking beer and fucking girls not posting 900 times on a wrestling website. Your obviously too ugly or retarded, or both to fuck girls and have no friends to go out with, hence the 900 + posts.

But you can add me to your punked out list if you like, god knows it needs the names, i don't give a fuck what some little aussie retard has in his sig about me, i barely come here anyway. And it's not that anyone will read it on this deserted shithole.
Faggot, i don't live here. I come by here afterschool, after i'm done with my studying.but before i study, i fucking get myself FUCKED! its now 11pm, i'm not going to stay out, i have an exam tomorrow bitch. hence i don't have time for you. just wait until mcmorrow.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 07:41 AM   #15 (permalink)

Goddamn KOC Suckers don't want to face up to their shit. When will they learn not to write checks their asses can't cash?