ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Kam charged for taking baby to Hooter's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jun 2003, 04:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Kam charged for taking baby to Hoooter's

Dad Charged For Taking Baby To Hooters
Posted: 9:27 a.m. EDT June 4, 2003

VISALIA CA. -- The little girl was just hanging out with the big boys -- at Hooters.

Now, a Visalia dad is in trouble with the law.

Shane faces criminal charges for allegedly taking his 6-year-old daughter with him to a Hooters. Police say they got a call from the Hooters manager, saying a drunk guy was trying to order a drink with a baby in his arms.

The manager refused to serve any booze to the man. Police say they found Shane and his baby in the restaurant parking lot.

The infant was taken into protective custody and later released to a family member.

Shane has been charged with contributing to the delinquency of a child and endangering a baby while intoxicated.
Old 07 Jun 2003, 04:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Is this a true article or did you make this up???

If so give me a link.

Last edited by BOSTON; 07 Jun 2003 at 04:38 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2003, 07:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

LMFAO and to that I saw that's a father i'd be proud to have!
Old 07 Jun 2003, 08:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

No way man......no way this could be the Fool Aids Fag........ROCK, you know we're tight, but this is just a diss thread, right?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2003, 10:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :
No way man......no way this could be the Fool Aids Fag........ROCK, you know we're tight, but this is just a diss thread, right?
YEs it is........And its in OFF TOPIC and Im PMing the link to KEVIN although I doubt hell do anything this Shit for Brains super mod is breaking the rules......once again.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2003, 10:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

And the funny thing is I havent posted anything to this 19yo tike in like over 3 weeks and this just goes to show the Super littleCock of a Mod still has an E-Crush on me and wont grow up and let it go.

Fucking Rock Loving Goldberg Dicksucking.......sit on the couch potato, NBA Watchin wishing he was analizing, Marbles head up his ass joke of a poster.

The funny thing is the diss wasnt even funny.

Old 07 Jun 2003, 10:26 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I just copied and pasted from the national Sun. You just turned this into a flame thread and now I have no choice but to move this to warzone and by the way, how the hell did you get out so quick? the bail must have been at least 5 gz and we all know you're hick ass cant afford that.
Old 07 Jun 2003, 10:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
ROCKBERG said in post # :
I just copied and pasted from the national Sun. You just turned this into a flame thread and how the hell did you get out so quick? the bail must have been at least 5 gz and we all know you're hick ass cant afford that.
Post the link you bitch ass of a mod. Hey look my puppet moved it to warzone.......good muppet!!!

Old 07 Jun 2003, 10:34 PM   #9 (permalink)

More importantly I cant believe Visalias finest let a convicted pedophile loose to wander the street's unsupervised jesus fucking christ, get off PWF and go take some parenting lesson's you fucking obise hick.
Old 07 Jun 2003, 10:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude

What's the problem? I know for a 100% fact that it is not against the law to take minors to Hooters. Was it just because he was trying to order alcohol? If so then alright but if it's saying he's in trouble for taking a baby there then the article is shit 'cause it's not illegal to take minors (or babies for that matter) to Hooters.

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2003, 10:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
ROCKBERG said in post # :
More importantly I cant believe Visalias finest let a convicted pedophile loose to wander the street's unsupervised jesus fucking christ, get off PWF and go take some parenting lesson's you fucking obise hick.
All charges were dropped when they realized it was a 19yo couch potato.....oreo cookie from Canada making the claims.

Old 07 Jun 2003, 10:40 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
BlackBeltDude said in post # :
What's the problem? I know for a 100% fact that it is not against the law to take minors to Hooters. Was it just because he was trying to order alcohol? If so then alright but if it's saying he's in trouble for taking a baby there then the article is shit 'cause it's not illegal to take minors (or babies for that matter) to Hooters.
Hey BBD, I just copied and pasted, if you got a problem with the article then take it up with the national sun. You can take them to the PEOPLE'S court for all I care.
Old 07 Jun 2003, 11:04 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
KAM Almighty said in post # :

All charges were dropped when they realized it was a 19yo couch potato.....oreo cookie from Canada making the claims.
What claim's? you were publicly humiliated and cuffed in front of you're child. You have no shame shane, you're used to getting humiliated cause of you're 400 pound cracker frame.
Old 07 Jun 2003, 11:20 PM   #14 (permalink)

Seriously...all kidding aside seriously, I know it's been a rough couple day's for ya, losing the custody battle must have hurt like hell, HURT LIKE HELL. I dont have any children myself but I feel you're pain man. Just dont do anything crazy, I know you're in denile and you want to kill you're ex but just take it easy, relax, go se a shrink, go on a diet for christ's sake's, go wash your ass, go do something, just dont kill you're ex.
Old 07 Jun 2003, 11:27 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
KAM Almighty said in post # :

I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway
Hey Rock, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive?
You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air of the Night"
about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning
but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a a show he found him?
That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning
Now it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now, I'm drowsy
and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
I hope you know I ripped +ALL+ of your pictures off the wall
See Rock; {*screaming*} Shut up bitch! I'm tryin to talk!
Hey Rock, that's my ex wife screamin in the trunk
but I didn't slit her throat, I just tied her up, see I ain't like you
cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more, and then she'll die too
Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now
Oh shit, I forgot, how'm I supposed to send this shit out?
{*car tires squeal*} {*CRASH*}
.. {*brief silence*} .. {*LOUD splash*}

R.I.P