ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Has Anyone Said That You Look Like Any Wrestlers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2003, 08:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Question Has Anyone Said That You Look Like Any Wrestlers?

When I was 17,I used to spend most of my times at the gym.I am 6'2/3 and was going for heavy weights.As you all know,I am a die hard fan of The UnderTaker,so I used to keep beard like him.I can even roll my eyes back into my head and bring my long tongue out.People said I looked like The UnderTaker,I was even known as The UnderTaker at my school.And this one is crazy,there was a part where I put make ups on my face lmao...like The Old School Taker and my mom said,"YOU'RE CRAZY!!"lol...

And since last year,I'm not going for heavy weights anymore.I joined a male pageant last year,and I've planned to join modeling so my modeling organizer said he wants to see a model,but not a bodybuilder,due to that....I've reduced the size of my body,I'm going for more like fitness work out,more for cuts and shapes.I've gone smaller.Can say that I'm a two different person now.....

Few months ago,I was watching the old WCW NiTro with my friends and one of my friend said,my hair and the shape of my face reminds him of Sting.....lol,and yesterday my sister said that I look like Sting,not the Sting without make ups...but with make ups.Umm.....lol

Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 08:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

PEOPLE TELL ME I LOOK LIKE REY MYSTERIO, OR AT LEAST I SHOULD, AND WEAR A MASK 24/7.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 08:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I've been told I look like a number of different wrestlers by a number of different people.

When I have my hair long, I have been told I look like HHH (except the nose), Edge, Kane (without the mask), Billy Gunn, Sean O'Haire, Test, and a dish water blond haired Sting.

But lately since I cut my hair, I have been told I look like Beniot, Test, John Cena, Christain, Sean O'Haire (his old shot hair), and Charile Haas.

Don't ask me what these people have been smokin, I just repeat what they said. But I am most honored by the ones who said I look like Kane, HHH, Sting, Beniot, Edge, and O'Haire.

Hope that confuses you enough on what I look like.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 08:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I've been compared over the last 3 years to tommy dreamer until my hair grew out, then it was jim steele *but most people here wouldn't remember his days in wcw*
Old 06 Jun 2003, 08:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

People tell me that I look like Rikishi from behind.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 08:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I've been told I look like Spike Dudley, a skinnier and shorter Brooklyn Brawler, and a more pathetic Gillberg.

I guess I should wear a shirt more often....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 08:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LMAO
Old 06 Jun 2003, 08:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
I've been told I look like a number of different wrestlers by a number of different people.

When I have my hair long, I have been told I look like HHH (except the nose), Edge, Kane (without the mask), Billy Gunn, Sean O'Haire, Test, and a dish water blond haired Sting.

But lately since I cut my hair, I have been told I look like Beniot, Test, John Cena, Christain, Sean O'Haire (his old shot hair), and Charile Haas.

Don't ask me what these people have been smokin, I just repeat what they said. But I am most honored by the ones who said I look like Kane, HHH, Sting, Beniot, Edge, and O'Haire.

Hope that confuses you enough on what I look like.
Confuses us?HELL YEAHHHHHH

Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 08:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I also have been told I look like El Dandy when I wear my spandex outfit....I don't know if that is a good or bad thing.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 09:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I've also been told I look like Shawn Micheals. But the person who said that started laughing after they said it, so I don't think it counts.

But what the hell, I'm going to count it anyway, damn it!

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 09:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I find it hard to believe that The (TIMY) Phenom looks anything like Taker. He seems to be a fucking lame ass on the net. Untill he posts a pic of himself........I picture him to be more like the kid with one leg whom Vince is about to armwrestle for a contract....you know the kid......the kid that Starscream envys.....whats his name?

Anyways Ive posted my pic you all know whom I look like.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 09:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

el dandy is NOT good

LMAO kam = a train LOL sorry kam
Old 06 Jun 2003, 10:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't think anyone has told me I look like a wrestler.
Old 06 Jun 2003, 10:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

You're marbles twin right? LMAO
Old 06 Jun 2003, 10:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

My cousins used to say I looked like a fat Kurt Angle.

Since I've shave my head, lost some weight, and grown a goatee EVERYONE I know who watches wrestling calls me Stone Cold. Dang, do I hate that fag. The wrestler, too.

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Nacho Taco is offline   Reply With Quote