ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Come On Marbles!!Bring it Biatch!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jun 2003, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Angry Come On Marbles!!Bring it Biatch!!!

Come on Marbles!!Some say that I'm not a match for you,well they just don't know what the hell they're talking about!!!So why don't you come down here,so I can kick your face up your head you son of a bitch!!one ugly mother fucker!!!Take your head off of your ass hole and face me you piece of crap!!!I'm gonna be here all day long,now let's just do this thing!!Let's see whether it's going to be you,or me!!Let's make HISTORY!!

When I roll my eyes back into my head,I SEE HELL!!

Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2003, 09:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

TIMY, I swear you are one seriously fucked up kid. Bitch, I'll choke your ass out and have you unconcious for the next couple of hours. A familiar role for you, since you were unconcious for quite a long time when your fat slutty mom was squeezing you out her disgusting overstretched pussy. Apparantly you were smothered by one of her old diaphrams, the blood to your brain was cut off, and voilia. Nowadays PWF has one giant fucktard to deal with. You think you're impressing anyone with those stupid Undertaker pics? Please. Undertaker is a fucking has-been who can't wrestle a single decent match. And you're the guy that's attached to his nuts just because you worship the devil. Hey, I don't blame you. If God had made me as howlingly retarded as he made you, I might be a little upset with him too. But we can all stare at you and laugh because at least this has proven God certainly has a sense of humor sometimes.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2003, 09:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
IOW World Champion

TRUEWARRIORS is on a distinguished road

THATS IT THEIR IS ONILY ONE TRUTH AROUND HERE AND ITS ME
NEW TRUTH SO TAKE YOUR ASS HOME
Old 01 Jun 2003, 09:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

There you are you low life slut!!You started your post with a wrong statement,I'm not TIMY you moron!!you think I'm TIMY coz I'm a fan of The UnderTaker?Is TIMY the only Taker fan around?Please....but I don't blame you,coz a low life ugly mother fucking whore like you can't think any better than that!Now let me tell you a story of yours about what happened few nights ago,.....

You were sleeping and you had a dream of fucking a hot chick!You kept fucking and fucking!But damn suddenly you woke up in the middle of that dream.And damn then you realized that you were fucking your own dad's ass hole!!You were so disgusted but luckily your dad was sleeping.So you tried to move away slowly and someone held your hand.When you turned back,you saw your dad...he was awaken! And he said........Marbles,please continue

Wahahahahahahahahaah,of course....why?Coz everyone from your family came out of a bitch's/slut's/whore's/prostitude's PUSSY!!!!!!!You used to hear your mom moaning when you were a small kid.Yeah,your fucked up low life dad used to fuck her.You used to hear both of your mom&dad's voice.But now,you can just listen to your mom's voice.Your dad used to fuck your mom's tight pussy with his pencil dick,but now.....your mom's pussy has changed to a cave,coz she's being a prostitude as a part time job.Due to that,your dad has to get himself inside your mom's pussy to make her cum!!

And that is my slave...IS THE REAL TRUTH!

Old 01 Jun 2003, 09:46 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Now what the fuck was all that shit? Allow me to review my "Retard to English" dictionary.

It appears as if you seemed to go in depth about my parents sex lives. Very nice. I could re-tell YOUR parents entire sex-life, but why bother? It's nothing that hasn't been bragged by the Navy countless times, over and over again. Fuckin' gang-banging multi-rape victim crack whore.

Goddamn, the sperm I've seen launched on a gas station toilet seat has more brain-deveolpment than you, TIMY. You such a big fan of Undertaker, why? Because he's got a Wrestlemania record of 11-0? I see you can relate to it. It's understandable. You've got 11 possible biological fathers. Too bad nobody's claiming it because no man on the face of this Earth wants to take credit for creating such a fucked up mentally retarded invalid like you.

Somebody needs a Ritalin refill.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Jun 2003, 10:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
THE PHENOM666 said in post # :
you think I'm TIMY coz I'm a fan of The UnderTaker?Is TIMY the only Taker fan around?
Apearantly not. Apearantly theres two morons who like Taker.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2003, 10:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Bastard!what I said about your family is the real truth!Everybody there is a bitch and a son of a bitch!I like The UnderTaker just not coz he's got a wrestlemania record of 11-0 you biatch!!Why the fuck are you talking about The UnderTaker now?This war is not about The UnderTaker you loser!!This is about me and you!!Why don't you smash your face right in the middle of the computer screen you dick head!!ass hole!!!Damn if a person asks me to choose between a piece of shit and you,I'll definitely choose the piece of shit!!you pencil dick!!And what the fuck are you talking about?
I'M TRYIN TO SEE FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW BUT I CANT SEEM TO GET MY HEAD THAT FAR UP MY ASS!!HEY COCKBOY!!USE YOUR HEAD NOT THE HEAD BETWEEN YOUR LEGS YOU PUNK ASS HOLE!!

I tell ya what,if you go to the toilet,and when the shit is coming out slowly....just grab and pull it out!!And smash it right in your fucking buggered face!!!!LOSER!!!!!

Old 01 Jun 2003, 10:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Bastard!what I said about your family is the real truth!Everybody there is a bitch and a son of a bitch!I like The UnderTaker just not coz he's got a wrestlemania record of 11-0 you biatch!!
Were you talking tome or Marbles?

11-0 record at WM? You do know wrestling is pre determined right?

Old 01 Jun 2003, 10:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
KAM Almighty said in post # :

Were you talking tome or Marbles?

11-0 record at WM? You do know wrestling is pre determined right?

Fuck!I wasn't talking to you fucker!!Are you Marbles?Fuck off!!!

Old 01 Jun 2003, 10:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

Fuck!I wasn't talking to you fucker!!Are you Marbles?Fuck off!!!
Sorry....didnt mean to get your pantys in a bunch TIMY.

Old 01 Jun 2003, 11:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
KAM Almighty said in post # :

Sorry....didnt mean to get your pantys in a bunch TIMY.
Well sorry I don't wear that,but if you do....I'm not surprised.

Old 01 Jun 2003, 11:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Where are you Marbles?Where the fuck are you?I'm waiting you biatch!!Come here you slut!!Come on!!Where the fuck did you go?!!Coward!!!Loser!!!!prove it to me!!I'm still here!

Old 02 Jun 2003, 02:13 AM   #13 (permalink)

See, here's my situation. There's so much shit I could pinpoint about you. How fucking gay you are, how unbelieveably fucked in the head you are, how much God hates you, but the problem is, you already KNOW all this shit.

So here's the thing. I ain't really got much time to waste on you. You're such a dumbass, all I really gotta do to get rid of you is pretend to throw a tennis ball and watch you look for it or some shit like that. Nobody here takes you seriously. You're the classroom retard. You're the fucking kid who would be sitting in his wheelchair across the room going "DUUUHHHH" and drooling all over the place.

Well here's a hint. Take out Taker's nuts from your mouth. Once their not in there so much, at least you won't be drooling so much. Your mouth cavity will have more space and your tongue can move around.

Sure, you may still be a fucking retard. But hey, at least you won't be slobbering like a bitch with rabies.

Now run along slut. Keep "Rollin' Rollin' Rollin" your mentally retarded ass to the PWF Handicap zone. You and Starscream might just hit it off.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 03:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :
See, here's my situation. There's so much shit I could pinpoint about you. How fucking gay you are, how unbelieveably fucked in the head you are, how much God hates you, but the problem is, you already KNOW all this shit.

So here's the thing. I ain't really got much time to waste on you. You're such a dumbass, all I really gotta do to get rid of you is pretend to throw a tennis ball and watch you look for it or some shit like that. Nobody here takes you seriously. You're the classroom retard. You're the fucking kid who would be sitting in his wheelchair across the room going "DUUUHHHH" and drooling all over the place.

Well here's a hint. Take out Taker's nuts from your mouth. Once their not in there so much, at least you won't be drooling so much. Your mouth cavity will have more space and your tongue can move around.

Sure, you may still be a fucking retard. But hey, at least you won't be slobbering like a bitch with rabies.

Now run along slut. Keep "Rollin' Rollin' Rollin" your mentally retarded ass to the PWF Handicap zone. You and Starscream might just hit it off.

Well not bad little boy,but I say...it's all bullshit.Yeah,you're a coward biatch!!!No one takes me seriously?Well there's where you're wrong boy,I've always been on the top and scared by most people.So I used to play a fool,and people started taking me for granted.But now,no more mother fucker....no more prentending.So why don't you prove it to me you son of a bitch?Why don't you give me your best shot!!I'm gonna be here,you said you've beaten all?Hell no I say,you said there are a lot of things you can say about me?Well why don't you say it besides being a BITCH?!!

And you said God hates me?What the fuck are you talking about?Lmao....wahahahaha slave,you're a joke!!Now stop running away like a chicken,you better beat me first LOSER!!!And I saw you saying that you've beaten Soda Girl?What the fuck haha,you're proud coz you've beaten a girl tecnically?You sissy!!faggot!!gay ass biatch!!!stop pretending,stop being what you're not!!

Be yourself that is a low life loser!!!!!!You have no girl friends right?Of course,coz you're FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02 Jun 2003, 03:16 AM   #15 (permalink)

LOOK BELOW FOR EXCLUSIVE PICTURES OF MARK CALLOWAY GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS!!!! XXX!!!! DIRTY!!! VERY HOT!!! THE "LAST RIDE" COMES FROM THE WAY HE'S GIVING THAT GUY AN ANAL GIDDY-UP!!!! TAKE A PEAK!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!!!! HOT PICTURES OF UNDERTAKER GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS!!!!!!

COMING UP SOON!!!! TURN BACK NOW IF YOU DON'T WANNA SEE THEM!!!!!

HE'S GETTING FUCKED!!!!!! YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!! HERE'S THE PICTURES YOU WANTED TO SEE!!!!!

Go home Phenom.