ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Fuck you.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2003, 05:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fucah~!

Timothy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Timothy Send a message via AIM to Timothy Send a message via MSN to Timothy Send a message via Yahoo to Timothy
Default Fuck you.

Fuck you all.

Hey no offense/ Im Just bitching at people becuz we in the Warzone.
Timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2003, 05:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Actually don't listen to George, you suck.
Old 29 May 2003, 05:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

^

Shut up and quit trying to be clever, you ignorant fag.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2003, 05:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
CAREER KILLER said in post # :
^

Shut up and quit trying to be clever, you ignorant fag.
Old 29 May 2003, 06:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Just get outta here, you fag. You don't belong here, and by "here" I mean this planet. Usually when America discovered people as cowardly and retarded as you were still residing in the country, they shipped them off to France or at least chopped their nuts off to forbid them from passing out the "Pussy" gene to future generations. It's times like this I'm glad you don't have any testicles. Truly, I am.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 29 May 2003, 06:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

You take things way too damn seriously dude.
Old 29 May 2003, 06:10 PM   #7 (permalink)

Like what? Reading my convos? Looking through my private pictures? Talking about me behind my back?

Yeah sorry. What was I thinking? That's nothing to be upset about. How immature of me.

Just go kill yourself. Please. If you lock yourself in your mom's Beetle and just inhale the carbon monoxide, you can die painlessly and peacefully. No mess, no regrets. Please do everyone a favor and go forward with it. You'll never have to be dependant on your internet life which you're living vicariously through and your band will never be booed off another shopping mall stage ever again. Face it....it's the only option you have. Maybe when I attend your pitiful funeral in Ohio, I can walk three doors down and convince Kurt Angle to write you a nice eulogy. Sodagirl will plant some nice flowers, and that's fitting for her because everyone knows the heiffer won't ever lose hers.

Please Blitz...just consider it.
Old 29 May 2003, 06:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Marbles for president !!!
Old 29 May 2003, 06:21 PM   #9 (permalink)

Bloodice for VICE-PRESIDENT!!!!

Although Exodus is cool too.....maybe he could be secretary of state.

That Soda bitch can assume the role of my intern NOW and begin sucking my dick.
Old 29 May 2003, 06:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

VIVA LOS ASSHOLES!!!!
Old 29 May 2003, 06:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Like what? Reading my convos? Looking through my private pictures? Talking about me behind my back?

Yeah sorry. What was I thinking? That's nothing to be upset about. How immature of me.

Just go kill yourself. Please. If you lock yourself in your mom's Beetle and just inhale the carbon monoxide, you can die painlessly and peacefully. No mess, no regrets. Please do everyone a favor and go forward with it. You'll never have to be dependant on your internet life which you're living vicariously through and your band will never be booed off another shopping mall stage ever again. Face it....it's the only option you have. Maybe when I attend your pitiful funeral in Ohio, I can walk three doors down and convince Kurt Angle to write you a nice eulogy. Sodagirl will plant some nice flowers, and that's fitting for her because everyone knows the heiffer won't ever lose hers.

Please Blitz...just consider it.
I'll pass again
Old 29 May 2003, 06:28 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Johnny Blitz said in post # :

I'll pass again

Maybe I should throw in a few Chippendale lapdances. Lord knows you'd never pass on that.
Old 29 May 2003, 06:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:

Maybe I should throw in a few Chippendale lapdances. Lord knows you'd never pass on that.
Man, I swear you just keep getting more clever.

What do they put in the water up there in Kitimat?? Oh please say rat poison.....
Old 29 May 2003, 06:34 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Johnny Blitz said in post # :

Man, I swear you just keep getting more clever.

What do they put in the water up there in Kitimat?? Oh please say rat poison.....

I believe I was the first one in this thread to criticize how clever you are. Once again you rip me off because you can't think of anything else. God, you're a dumbass.

Don't you have a Big Lebowski action figure you can talk dirty to? Maybe a Donnie Darko "evil-bunny" you can fantasize about entering your house on Easter and fucking you up the ass? Please go do that instead of posting this annoying shit that only makes me wanna break down your crybaby low self-esteem more and more.
Old 29 May 2003, 06:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Yeah, I'm the crybaby

"Ahhh, gimme back my pictures, I can't beleive you read my convos!! tell me what you she told you right now!!"

If you were such a badass, like you think you are, that stuff wouldn't bother you, added to the fact that I've only posted one picture of you.

You're the fuckin crybaby. I've tried to be the nice guy in this fucking situation and ignore you but you can't let anything go because you're a fucking prick.