ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

DX_KID..Get fucking in here ya little fucking dustbunny

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2003, 03:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default DX_KID..Get fucking in here ya little fucking dustbunny

Okay then..you ain't Theo prove it..how so,deliver 1 fucking line that's better than his..and make no mistake about it he's bad in WZ..So show me what ya got kid..
Old 26 May 2003, 04:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
HeelBerg

i got a war -zone at my forum http://invisionfree.com/forums/WrestlingFans

i dont wana battle with you here, because people
will jump in and then i will have to battle like 7 people
at 1 damn time, so join my forum and battle in my war zone

if your not cool with that, then i will ignore this thread
Old 26 May 2003, 04:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I've gave instructions to the others not to interfere in this 1.Now how would you know others would jump in unless you were Theo!? You assume that new role so people will join your piece o shit forum right? Fucking pussy..now that's another punk out for the books!
Old 26 May 2003, 04:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Eminempacs siteHAS OVER 50 MILLION MEMBERS,CHECK IT OUT AND JOIN??

Ym lol i was just there and lik eno one ever posts there. False advertisment..
Old 26 May 2003, 04:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
HeelBerg

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post #3 :
I've gave instructions to the others not to interfere in this 1.Now how would you know others would jump in unless you were Theo!? You assume that new role so people will join your piece o shit forum right? Fucking pussy..now that's another punk out for the books!

i seen other threads with people jumping in,thats how i know

"piece o shit forum"??????

dont get that
Old 26 May 2003, 05:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Victoria said in post # :
Eminempacs siteHAS OVER 50 MILLION MEMBERS,CHECK IT OUT AND JOIN??

lol yeah it's gotta be like retardsreunited.com or something to that effect!

And what's not to get about it? your forum= a piece of human excrement..God damn you should just get yourself a glass stomach,that way you don't have to pull your head outta your ass everytime someone speaks to you..

So you "tap" then do you?

Last edited by Xer; 26 May 2003 at 05:10 PM.
Xer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2003, 05:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
HeelBerg

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post #6 :

lol yeah it's gotta be like retardsreunited.com or something to that effect!

And what's not to get about it? your forum= a piece of human excrement..God damn you should just get a fibreglass stomach,that way you don't have to pull your head outta your ass so much everytime someone speaks to you..

So you "tap" then do you?

o u a retard,thats why u visit retard sites

uh i didnt get what you said at all:

"piece of human excrement"???????
"fibreglass stomach"?????

i dont stick my head up my ass like you do,

no i dont tap, now join my forum, so we can battle there
Old 26 May 2003, 05:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
DX_KID said in post # :

o u a retard,thats why u visit retard sites

uh i didnt get what you said at all:

"piece of human excrement"???????
"fibreglass stomach"?????

i dont stick my head up my ass like you do,

no i dont tap, now join my forum, so we can battle there
That's the point you never seem to get anything anyone says..so not only are you sexual neglegent but you're as thick as that piece o shit that you call your boards..why do you want me to join so bad? so you can basically get off at that fact that you can ban people? woah I'm in fucking awe of you..you can ban me from a forum..it'd help if you paid for it you clepto,at least then you wouldn't have to rely on the fucking welfare check to get yourself the fried chicken and Cheetos for your once a week "we're eatin' like royalty night" feast.You don't stick your head up your ass..well how can you explain the fact that it's clearly always up there then? just seems to slide up there when your falacial prick of a poppa goes all Karma Sutra on ya during the night? fucking ghetto boy..
Old 26 May 2003, 10:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

LMAO then you go ahead and snitch to get myself and DC warning points ya little fucker..that's why Rock is "the best super-mod" because he was the 1 you bitched to! you never cease to amaze me you little piece o fucking shit..