ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Let's see who taps jail bait..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 May 2003, 05:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Let's see who taps jail bait..

You want to see me tap? Sure I'll tap...tap that empty cookie jar your fat fuck of a beachball with arms mother just demolished like it was her next clients limp dick..I've tapped twice huh..get your fuckin ass in here and stop scaring the lactose intollerant with them fucking saddle bag cottage cheese legs o yours..now you're just annoying me erkle.
Old 23 May 2003, 07:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

the title of this thread and ^^^ was da funniest shit ive seen all day
Old 23 May 2003, 08:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Oh so you laugh at stupidity do you biscuit boy? Well in that case it must be like fucking comedy central everytime your fat cunt of a mother gets the welfare check only to find that your pencil dick daddy has already spent the cash on buying digital camera tapes to get you on film in the shower...fuckin' free Willy rides again considering you're no doubt as big as a house end and and your landlord Shamu jnr got teeth that don't look far off that of a row of condemned buildings..I'm a joke? you know coming from a freedom fried faggot that missing grammar lessons makes him a "gangsta" that hurts my feelings..running around with your fucking mothers soiled panties on your head as though it were a bandana with all the trimmings..and ya wonder why the ladies ain't impressed..ya think it has something to do with the skidmarks the size of Schumacher on top form layered across your head with your "bandana" lookin like ya got a fucking dish cloth on your fat melon head that just been used to wipe your ass cause even if poverty wasn't an issue you'd still be runnin outta newspaper to gather the shit for the midnight feast.

And what's wrong with pink asshole? pussy is pink isn't it? well ya fat ass mothers is brown cause you get her to wipe back to front cause ya just love that chocolate erruption so damn much..Ben n Jerry's..pfft more like Ben n Jollies from eatin my fat ass mothers dinner fom the night before.

That enough incentive to get ya started like Oreos get your leaf blower for a mouth momma started on her clients..fuckin' bring your shit asshole,you'll get it tossed right back atcha like you have your salad tossed by fruity father..move it bitch and you better have something decent for me.
Old 23 May 2003, 10:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

damn my PC just frozed and i typed alot of shit,...damn im pissed

well i aint typing again,

#1 you called me out again when im OFFLINE like a little
wimp

#2 you absoultley made no sense at all

#3 you type in pink because your GAY

#4all pussy isnt pink DUMBASS

#5 i guess you was to busy flirting with boys in school,
then paying attetion to the teacher teaching

#6why are you gona start another thread,when you
already called me out in another one,when i was OFFLINE

#7 i thought you had me on ignore shitbreath

#8 you suck like hogan

#9 your worthless

#10 you shouldnt even be in war zone because
you make no sense
Old 23 May 2003, 11:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

YOUR ONLINE SO REPLY BITCH
Old 23 May 2003, 11:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

i dont get why this dork talk shit when im OFFLINE but when
im ONLINE hes afraid to talk shit.

GOSH YOUR A Punk
Old 23 May 2003, 11:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

GET OFF YOUR DADS DICK AND REPLY BITCH!!!!!!!!!
Old 23 May 2003, 11:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Yeah I'm here asshole

1 Don't make dick bit o difference when I call you out,I tell you to get in here and you fucking do it.

2 Yeah roll your eyes you fruity fuck,it's called abuse asshole you get enough of it off your father to know when you're being made into a bitch.

3 I type in pink because it's the signature color of Fight Club Asshole

4 How the fuck would you know..closest you get to pussy is sneaking a peek at your walkin trye rack sister in the shower

5 I don't even know what the fuck you're saying asshole..correct your won fucking grammar before you whimper like when you get eaten out by your day away daddy

6 Again who gives a shit

7 I decided to just show what a fucking tap means asshole..thats fuck all in your book cause I ain't tapped but that cookie jar in here

8I suck like Hogan..I'd rather suck like Hogan than your fuckin mitchelin man mother on a good tip day

9 and 10..how do you figure that..your fucking material is direct from Sesame street..faggot faggot blah balh ain't ya got better than that tinkerbelle?
Old 23 May 2003, 11:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude

You're not worth anyone's time... so shut the fuck up!!!! You talk shit about him ignoring you... yet you're ignoring me in the "King" thread. Hypocrisy must be your strong point!

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2003, 11:16 PM   #10 (permalink)

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve

That was aimed at Heel and not you Tyler... my bad... we were both typing at the same time... you just got your reply out first... I figured this guy wasn't worth your effort so you wouldn't reply... so I came in. I'll leave you be to verbally beat him down... I'll kick his ass in the other thread.

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
</select> <br />
Old 23 May 2003, 11:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

No problem man..he's practically washed up already..what a joke.
Old 23 May 2003, 11:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post #8 :
Yeah I'm here asshole

1 Don't make dick bit o difference when I call you out,I tell you to get in here and you fucking do it.

2 Yeah roll your eyes you fruity fuck,it's called abuse asshole you get enough of it off your father to know when you're being made into a bitch.

3 I type in pink because it's the signature color of Fight Club Asshole

4 How the fuck would you know..closest you get to pussy is sneaking a peek at your walkin trye rack sister in the shower

5 I don't even know what the fuck you're saying asshole..correct your won fucking grammar before you whimper like when you get eaten out by your day away daddy

6 Again who gives a shit

7 I decided to just show what a fucking tap means asshole..thats fuck all in your book cause I ain't tapped but that cookie jar in here

8I suck like Hogan..I'd rather suck like Hogan than your fuckin mitchelin man mother on a good tip day

9 and 10..how do you figure that..your fucking material is direct from Sesame street..faggot faggot blah balh ain't ya got better than that tinkerbelle?

i dont care if your here or not, but its good that you finally took
your big ass head out of your dads shitty butt for a second.what
took you so long to reply? was you wippen the shit off of your face from your dads ass. i bet your dad shitted in your mouth
didnt he once again? thats explain why i saw you on the news todays and dan said a man shitted in his sons mouth when they
was having oral sex."o"????? i think you mean OF not o you have
a problem mistaking O for OF and thats a damn shame. go back
to school dude and learn some fuckin GRAMMAR, you act like you
dont know any english or even if you went to school at all please make some damn sense fag, got that?????
i rather be made into a bitch then a DOG ,yeah thats
right your being made into a DOG by your dad.when he says
something you do it, he has your fat musky ass trained real good,
dosent he? i think you mean GAY CLUB not fight club,
go to HELL you pussy-hater, i love pussy,you love dick, when your
dad sees you in BED he comes and rape you for the 100th time
like your nothin but a retarded bitch haha you have the
nerve to talk about someone grammar,anyways what the fuck do you mean AWAY DADDY? gosh man u make no sense.
your dad gives shit to you,hahahhahahahhahahahahahahaahhah.
huh? what cookie jar?????????????????????????????????????????
whats balh? go get a dictonary and learn how to fuckin spell and
like i said earlier you make no sense, you need to think before you
type and the shit you talk about is STUPID and i hope you know
its stupid

Quote:
BlackBeltDude said in post #9 :
You're not worth anyone's time... so shut the fuck up!!!! You talk shit about him ignoring you... yet you're ignoring me in the &quot;King&quot; thread. Hypocrisy must be your strong point!

im obviously worth your time, tyler, and taylors time because
you 3 punk bitches are talking to me
you shut the fuck up and go suck your grandpas dick
until the CUM comes out pussy ass whore :rolleyes"
dude im not ignoring you and never did,so what are
u talking about???? just shut up ,this is between me
and your boyfriend TYLER crack-head.

Quote:
BlackBeltDude said in post #10 :
That was aimed at Heel and not you Tyler... my bad... we were both typing at the same time... you just got your reply out first... I figured this guy wasn't worth your effort so you wouldn't reply... so I came in. I'll leave you be to verbally beat him down... I'll kick his ass in the other thread.
hes not beatin me down at all, hes nothing
im fuckin him up so bad,hahaha you sound like a bitch
kissing tylers ASS

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post #11 :
No problem man..he's practically washed up already..what a joke.
yeah im washed up, i love to wash,unlike you
yep thanks im a JOKE,im glad u think im FUNNY
Old 23 May 2003, 11:50 PM   #13 (permalink)

You know what ultimately proves you're stupid?! The fact that you used bad grammar when dissing his grammar. I mean, that's like a rapist telling a child molestor that he was wrong. You have the shittiest grammar I have ever seen. You had bad grammar in just about every sentence in that post.

You are not fucking Tyler up. Tyler owns your ass in this post and I own your ass in the other one. And why is it that just because you respect someone in the Warzone... everyone's got to say you're kissing that person's ass?! Hell yeah Tyler's cool... I've got absolutely no problem with him. I respect the man... I'm not kissing his ass.

Ask anyone! Everyone knows that you are getting your ass handed to you! Just give up and stop pretending like anyone respects what you're saying. You've done already lost... you might as well just admit defeat. Tyler or I alone would own you... so there ain't no way in Hell you can beat us both... especially with your supreme lack of intelligence.

</select> <br />
Old 23 May 2003, 11:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

if tyler is the one fucking me up,why isnt he in here now
talking shit instead of you, this is his thread he called
out to me, he should be in here talking shit, but i guess hes
scared to talk SHIT because that POST i made shut up his
punk ass up

soon i leave he makes another thread here in the zone
because he knows im OFFLINE but when im ONLINE hes afraid
to talk shit.

HE NOTHING, EVERYONE KNOWS I FUCKED HIM UP
AND IM FUCKIN YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW BITCH!!!!!

just go on ahead and tap out because everyone know
im da better man
Old 24 May 2003, 12:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

heelicock, nobody knows you're black and/or a man, let alone a better one. you get what you give, meaning thats why everyone recognises you as a fag - because you do to us.