ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Marbles runs Johnny Blitz off of PW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 May 2003, 04:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Marbles runs Johnny Blitz off of PW

Well, I showed up at PW with the intention of "bringing the pain" once again to Johnny Blitz and Sodagirl. I expected a summer-long feud in which there would be many twists and turns. What I got was a victory so quick it was hard to enjoy. A sure-fire record breaker.

First, my good buddy Exodus prepared me a banner to place in my sig and terrorize him with.

Next.....while browsing PW and getting warned from the mods not to spam, out of nowhere, I get a PM.

PM #1 from Blitz:

Quote:
Johnny Blitz wrote on 05-22-03 11:35 PM:
Marbles, can you please take that out of your sig for christ's sake?? I mean seriously man, give it a rest.

My response:

Quote:
Mr. Marbles wrote on 05-22-03 11:39 PM:
LMAO. I should add this quote to my sig to compliment it.........

after Leno.

Blitz PM #2

Quote:
Johnny Blitz wrote on 05-22-03 11:42 PM:
Put whatever the fuck you want in your sig, I just think you're an immature asshole who gets his jollies from stupid shit. I don't even fucking understand why you are so mad at me. So Soda talks to me, big deal, maybe you oughta look in the goddamn mirror for a reason why she doesn't have very much fun talking to you anymore. You deal with what you gotta deal with about her but please leave me the hell out of it cuz beleive it or not, I have alot less to do with any of it then you think.
My response:

Quote:
Mr. Marbles wrote on 05-22-03 11:48 PM:
Oh yeah? Is that right?

Well....how would I know. You two keep everything so secret from me. So...you two go ahead. Keep what's "really going on" behind closed doors. You two play your little game, and I'll continue to play mine.

However, my game ends when and ONLY when, I get some answers. It's all up to you....and her, I guess.

Blitz PM #3 (Seconds after his previous one)
Quote:
Johnny Blitz wrote on 05-22-03 11:47 PM:
Oh yeah, remember one thing, I leave this place, Beth leaves too, so get the fucking banner out of your sig or you won't have any contact with her. Is that getting through your head ok??

Oh yeah, plus you won't even be able to call her cell in a few weeks. So get with the fuckin program buddy, cuz this ain't cool.

My response:

Quote:
Mr. Marbles wrote on 05-22-03 11:49 PM:
LMMFAO.

Is that supposed to get me depressed? Is that gonna make me take the banner outta my sig? LMFAO.

Blitz PM #4

Quote:
Johnny Blitz wrote on 05-22-03 11:50 PM:
Ok, I'm gone.

Blitz PM #5

Quote:
Johnny Blitz wrote on 05-22-03 11:52 PM:
You better call every fuckin chance you get dude, cuz I am not playing around right now. She gets a new cell phone number on June 2nd and she sure as hell ain't coming here. I don't know how important that is to you but I'm assuming it must be since you're the one that has followed me to another website just to bitch about. So yeah, Later man.

My response:

[quote]
Mr. Marbles wrote on 05-23-03 12:00 AM:
Quote:
LOL. Awww.......*Boo hoo*!!!

But I thought you didn't give a shit about message boards anymore.......I thought you weren't gonna take them so seriously and you were just gonna post wherever you wanted to.

Listen, if you're gonna leave this easy, you ain't worth the trouble anyway. Because I pity you, because I feel sorry for you, I'll take the banner out of my sig. I also won't harrass you anymore. But in return, I want you to answer these three questions.

1.) Beth...what state is she attending school in?

2.) You and Beth.....ever met or planning on meeting?

3.) You got pictures of her?

Bl;itz....I'm offering you a chance to meet me halfway and make a compromise here. It's up to you.

Blitz PM #6

Quote:
Johnny Blitz wrote on 05-23-03 12:03 AM:
I just told you I don't care about your sig. So no, no compromise, and you're right, it was real easy to get me to leave so congratulations. After the shit you've pulled in the past month there is no way in hell I'm telling you anything. So yeah, I guess this is goodbye dude, have a good life and all that jazz, and don't be suprised if I don't answer any more PMs. This wrestling board bullshit is waaaay too much of a hassle for what it's worth.

Later Marbles. I'll tell Soda to write you or something......

My response:

Quote:
Mr. Marbles wrote on 05-23-03 12:05 AM:
LMAO. Blitz.........do you love Beth? Do you wanna be with her? Truthfully.

Or don't answer if you don't want to..........doesn't matter. I'm just wondering.

Blitz PM #7

Quote:
Johnny Blitz wrote on 05-23-03 12:07 AM:
I'll answer this cuz it didn't have any bullshit in it which I respect. No, not in love, but she is my friend, and I do care alot about her.

If you wanna ask me anything else just sign on MSN cuz I'm gonna go to bed in like 5 minutes.....

My final observation of Blitz.........

Quote:
Mr. Marbles wrote on 05-23-03 12:08 AM:
You said in your second PM that the thing with you and Soda is "Wayyy not as serious as I think." Well, okay, but there you said later that "where you go.....Beth goes".

WTF does that mean? She in love with you or some shit? You just contradicting yourself and lying your ass off, you little punk.

So anyway, after that I met him on MSN in which he agreed to answer a few of my questions (he ducked almost everything I asked him). But all he did respond to was that he feels he's Soda' "only real friend she has left" and that he thinks I'm a confused kid (hell yeah, since nobody tells me anything, dumbass). During the end of the convo, he asks me to....(guess what?) yep. Take the banner out of my sig, showing he's obviously offended by it. I refused, since he was still hiding a lot of shit from me, so he got upset and left the convo. Yes, Marbles defeats Blitz once again.

Afterwards, I sent a PM to Soda telling her that I'm sorry if in the past I've made her feel uncomfortable with my advances, and maybe that's why she doesn't feel right talking to me. I told her I'd like to have a fresh start, and I promised her I would no longer harrass her and I just wanna be her best friend again.

I was expecting a few days for a response, seeing as how "busy" she is nowadays.

Lo and behold, a few minutes later, HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOO SODA!!!!!!!

Soda PM:

Quote:
SodaGirl wrote on 05-23-03 12:59 AM:
Meh...You think I am going to talk to you while you sport a banner like that? Yeah right.
What a way to make it to my good side. :coolthumb

I don't need people in my life that stoop to such gay ass levels when things don't go their way. There's only so many times I can tell you to grow up before the novelty wears off, so I am going to save it.

Thanks for at least taking the time out from your busy fucked up ways to be a human being while writing this PM...Seemed almost sincere.

Anyway, lemme know when you hit the next level of maturity (ya know, the one that comes right after elementary school) and we'll talk.

Until then, see ya.

My response:

[quote]
Mr. Marbles wrote on 05-23-03 01:06 AM:
Quote:
Jeezus Mother Luvin Christ.

You're acting like I made this thing. It was made by your one of your other ex-other boyfriend Exodus, who also can't stand Blitz. I don't see you ragging on him, "Chivygirl".

I win over Blitz. I again chased him off board number two. Now listen, just because him and I will never be friends doesn't mean you and I can't. Our relationship is much different from my relationship with him. Ours isn't meant to be based on hatred.

I wish you wouldn't take so much of this personally...you know...what I say to him. If you and him "aren't as close" as I believe, you won't care so much.

When we were bestest buddies, did you ever rush to MY aid while I was getting hassled by KAM and Starscream? Nuff said.

Beth, I AM sincere. I wanna be your friend. I wanna be best friends. But you gotta know I don't like Blitz. I never have. I've always found him fucking annoying. I REALLY began to hate him when he gathered up all his friends to boo me out of the OT last month during my spam threads. It's about time I got back at him, and I have.....TWICE.

Blitz doesn't like me either. He doesn't even make an attempt. Don't call my kettle black when it's only a dark grey.

So in closing.......

Ladies and gents, Mr. Marbles has once again defeated Johnny Blitz and sent him packing in the second time this month.

What this means is that I've gotten into his head, he can't stand it when I bash him and he simply can't keep up with me.

What this also means, since both of them ducked ALL my questions, is that they're hiding a lot of secrets. Once again proving my theory that their "more than friends". Hell, like Blitz said, where he goes, Soda goes. Right?

What this also means is that Mr. Marbles plans for the summer have ended in 24 hours. I was not expecting it to be this easy. None of you willl ever see Blitz again. Here, PW, wherever. I have literally destroyed him. He's dismantled.

What this means between me and Soda is that as soon as she realizes me and Blitz will hate each other no matter what, and she doesn't really have an involvement in it. If she's really "just friends" with both of us, she wouldn't feel the need to pick sides. Then.....when she realizes this......we'll be tight again.

What this means for the future of Mr. Marbles.........uncertain.

I moved to PW to end the career of Blitz again. That's already over, and there's no longer a need for me to be there. I may stick around just for the sake of seeing how long before they ban me. Since I'm already a topic of debate in the mod room and Tracey has recieved several e-mails and complaints about me (and has even made a direct statement to me), it shouldn't be long.

After Marbles gets banned from PW.....we'll see.

But nonetheless, Mr. Marbles ends Johnny Blitz's career once again. Marbles, the PWF...and now PW Career Killer. If you don't apply, you go bye-bye.

JOHNNY BLITZ, GET THE BETH OUT!!!!!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2003, 05:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

You're going to too much trouble man,why the fuck waste your time with this bs when you can waste your time...uh on here!?
Let it go man you're acting like a crazy person..just let go!
Old 23 May 2003, 05:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Peaceful One

Cryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICK

That was mean and so unpeaceful, but some funny stuff. Hey Marbles want some sticky green?

Peace ya'll
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2003, 05:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Peaceful One

Cryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICK

Oh and ROTFLMFAO at this banner!

Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2003, 06:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

LMAO^^^
Old 23 May 2003, 07:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

REst iN PEace.....

Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2003, 07:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

marbles why waste your time with a bogan like that? you're better than him, so there's no point.
Old 23 May 2003, 07:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2003, 08:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^^lol, that smilie is pricelss
Old 23 May 2003, 08:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Good banner lmao
Old 23 May 2003, 09:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

I am going to say what I have said before to th both of you...this is crazy...I've been there done that and go several t shirts to prove it...the moment you start taking a net relationship seriously you're going to end up like me...wanting to kick your own ass for being stupid. Thats why I have learned not to take anything much online seriously, it causes problems and isolates you from the real world. The 3 of you need to get out and see the world for what it is...go out meet a guy or girl and just enjoy being out and having fun..thats part of what life is about...enjoying yourself. NO ONE should let the net cause them from truly living...its horrible. Because I learned from such a horrible mistake I made I have been able to go out and be with the people I am close with and reconnected with (some bonds are never meant to be broken). Its fun going out to different places with people and with that someone special who makes it all worthwhile. Don't get me wrong...I hav a lot of respect for some of the posters(some I would even like to meet someday and introduce them to my offline crew) here but anyone who has had my experiences and has gone back to going out into the real world wil tell you the same thing. Let go of all of this and enjoy lfe...go out and have fun.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete

Last edited by Sarah; 23 May 2003 at 09:26 AM.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2003, 11:46 AM   #12 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Just wondering, what does the banner have to do with sodagirl/blitz?
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2003, 11:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Good work Marbs. I had confidence in you.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2003, 12:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Why are you still doing that shit with Blitz...

Dont you think its a little sad now?
Old 23 May 2003, 01:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I can't believe someone would run away that quickly and act all hurt. I don't know what his deal is, but it's funny.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
pimpinthebox is offline   Reply With Quote