ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Marbles vs Boston

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 May 2003, 02:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Exclamation Marbles vs Boston

Look asshole you might be a legend here in PWF but if you want to call me out don't post those bullshit threads in OT bring your bitch ass in here RIGHT NOW!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2003, 02:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Cmon Christian your gimmick is a shitty unfunny wrestler....I figured you would bring your ass right in here and show me how much of a MAN you really are...because I have no problem with whipping my PWF frineds here in The War Zone...just ask Stick....if you want to be the next PWF poster to make a heel turn on me you better give me everything you got here in The War Zone....and don't be copying any old KAM shit because it's all been done.
Old 21 May 2003, 03:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

This could of been one of the biggest War Zone battles of all time...espacially against Marbles who has the most balls out of all other PWF poster......you let me down Marbles you let me down!!
Old 21 May 2003, 04:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Uh, maybe he just doesn't care about you anymore. That could be it... that or he's taking a shit or something. I'm sure when he get's bored he'll be here.
Old 21 May 2003, 04:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :
Uh, maybe he just doesn't care about you anymore. That could be it... that or he's taking a shit or something. I'm sure when he get's bored he'll be here.
He probably will show up here and battle eventually...
Old 21 May 2003, 04:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Oh, you little monkey.......

Perhaps you're wondering why I started those threads in the OT. Perhaps you're wondering what prompted me to do so........I know you really don't wanna go there with me......even though you and I have something very sacred in common.

We both have an innate ability to drive people away by the bundles. Me in PWF. You in any standard comedy club.

But nonetheless, I will reveal why I questioned what I did, which by the way, was a legitimate suspision.

I did it because I'm dissapointed in you. That's right.

You see BOSTON, I remember when you first popped up here in the WZ. You took down Starscream out of nowhere. You were fresh. You were hip. This was right around the time I was retiring from the warzone and was looking for someone else to fill my shoes. I was looking for a new Mr. Marbles. I was hoping you could be that person.

I did everything I could to help you. I created the "Fag-O-Meter" and allowed you exclusive rights to use it as your own trademark. I recruited you in the Army of Darkness. I entered you in my King of the warzone tounament. I had high hopes for you. But then......what did you do?

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU DID. YOU LET ME DOWN. YOU SUCKED. YOU TOOK THIS FOURM AND BECAME EVERYBODY'S BITCH. YOU DISGRACED ME. YOU GOT COMPLETELY PISTOL WHIPPED IN A LOPSIDED FEUD WITH KAM. I EXPECTED YOU TO DO WELL, SINCE I'VE BEEN MANHANDLING THAT KRACKER SINCE SEPTEMBER. INSTEAD YOU TAP THE FUCK OUT TO HIM BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T TAKE ANYMORE...PERHAPS YOU FINALLY REALIZED HOW YOU MAKE YOUR AUDIENCE FEEL. NEXT.....I CONTINUE TO HAVE FAITH IN YOU. I FIGURE THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT UP TO ME BY DEFEATING THE CREATOR OF THE WARZONE HIMSELF, STICK. AND WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT HAPPENED? YOU GOT YOUR LITTLE "GONG SHOW" REJECT ASS WHIPPED BY THE STICKMAN, THAT'S WHAT YOU DID. AFTER THAT, I ADMIT I WAS GONNA GIVE UP ON YOU......BUT THEN I REALIZED SOMETHING. SOMETHING THAT BROUGHT FORTH OPTIMISIM AND REJUVENATED MY FAITH IN YOU.

YOU'RE JUST PRETENDING. YOU'RE NOT REALLY THIS STUPID NOR ARE YOU THIS UNFUNNY. IT'S ALL A GIMMICK. YOU'RE JUST ACTING ALL STUPID BECAUSE SECRETLY, YOU'RE A GENIUS AND THIS WHOLE UNFUNNY BUISNESS WAS JUST A CHARADE.

BUT IT IS I WHO WAS WRONG. YOU REALLY ARE A LAME, UNFUNNY KRACKER-SLAPPED BITCHCAKE. YOU'LL BE STARRING IN A FAILED SITCOM IN LESS THAN FIVE YEARS. HELL, MAYBE YOU CAN EVEN GET KURT ANGLE TO WRITE IT FOR YOU. AND GET TM3 TO PLAY THE ROLL OF A YOUNG BOB SAGAT. RIGHT NOW, THAT'S YOUR ONLY SHOT AT A DECENT FUTURE, JUNIOR.

NOW I WANT YOU TO SMARTEN THE FUCK UP, QUIT GETTING FUCKED UP BY EVERYBODY HERE, WIN SOME BATTLES AND QUIT LETTING ME DOWN, GODDAMMIT!!!!!!! THE BOSTON I WANNA SEE IS A MEAN, RUGGED SOB. AS OF RIGHT NOW, YOU COULDN'T TELL A JOKE BETTER THAN THE ONE YOU SEE IN THE MIRROIR EVERYDAY. YOU AIN'T FIT TO FILL MY SHOES. HELL, I DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO HAVE TO LOOK AT YOU. AND HOPEFULLY, I NEVER EVER WILL. UNLESS SOMEDAY I ACCIDENTALLY BECOME A FAN OF "HOLLYWOOD SQUARES."
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2003, 05:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

^^^WOW!!! did that take you almost 3 hours to post???^^^

I f you want me to be mean I will be mean especailly now that you have pissed me off!!!! Why couldn't you just post those threads here in The War Zone???

But I guess you have to be an asshole and show off in OT!!!
Old 21 May 2003, 05:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Cmon Marbles lets post some more comebacks using BIG and CAPITAL letter words!!!
Old 21 May 2003, 05:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

IT TOOK ME FIVE MINUTES. BUT EVEN IF IT TOOK ME 3 HOURS, I STILL BROUGHT MORE PAIN THAN YOUR DYSLEXIC MONKEY ASS HAS GOTTEN ACROSS IN SIX MONTHS. YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A WALKING PUNCHLINE. YOU ARE THE HOLE IN THE CONDOM.

YOU COULDN'T EVEN DEFEAT STICK, A 15 YEAR OLD VIRGIN RAP SHIT LISTENER LMFAO (INSIDE JOKE BETWEEN ME AND STICK)

I'M TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW COSTA. EXIT NOW AND REMAIN ON GOOD TERMS, GRANTED ONE MORE CHANCE TO MAKE ME PROUD. CONTINUE TO IRRATATE ME AND I WILL VERBALLY RIP YOUR ASS APART, FAR WORSE THAN ANY COMEDY CRITIC OR DRUNKEN BARFLY COULD EVER DARE DO TO YOU.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 May 2003, 05:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Atleast KAM and Stick know how to reply to a thread that I called them out the replied kind of quickly with you it takes about 2-3 hours to repond because every post you make has to be a goddam essay with 5 fuckin paragraphs and by the way I really didn't read all that I only payed attention to the insulting shit because half of that is just you bitchin like the little boy that you are!!!!
Old 21 May 2003, 05:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about I kicked Stick's ass on about 5 differebt threads...He was the 1st poster that I got to actually post the words "Tap Out" right before he said I give up.....but this thread is not about Stick is about another backstabber...DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHAT HIS NAME IS??
Old 21 May 2003, 05:51 PM   #12 (permalink)

I WAS AT SCHOOL YOU IDIOTIC CUNT. I GO TO SCHOOL SO I WON'T END UP AN ILLITERATE SHIT LIKE YOU SOMEDAY, SPELLING WORDS LIKE "REPECT" AND "REPOND", NOT TO MENTION BEING A WANNABE COMEDIAN DREAMER WHO LONGS FOR THE DAYS WHEN HE CAN WALK THROUGH THE STREET WITHOUT GETTING COVERED IN EGG YOLK. FURTHERMORE, I TALK LIKE THIS BECAUSE I AM ABOVE YOU. YOU ARE WORTHLESS. A PEON. I ASKED YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION AND YOU CRIED ALL OVER ME LIKE A FUCKING WOMAN. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOUR RETARDATION WAS LEGIT. YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU MAKE A POST.
Old 21 May 2003, 05:53 PM   #13 (permalink)

AND QUIT MAKING TWO FUCKING POSTS AT A TIME. IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING. I CAN'T KEEP TRACK OF SO MUCH INCOMPETANCE. KEEP ALL YOUR UNFUNNY IGNORANCE IN ONE POST AT A TIME, PLEASE.

LASTLY, YOU BETRAYED ME. I DEMAND AN APOLOGY.
Old 21 May 2003, 05:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

You just made 2 posts you fuckin hippocrate!!!
Old 21 May 2003, 06:04 PM   #15 (permalink)

SHUT UP. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU EVEN THINK YOU GOTTA CHANCE. HO, THIS IS MY HAVEN. IT'S LIKE I'M STEVE AUSTIN, AND YOU'RE MAVEN. IT'S LIKE I'M PAUL MCARTNEY AND YOU'RE AN AMERICAN IDOL REJECT. IT'S LIKE I'M WAYNE GRETSKY AND YOU'RE A TAMPA BAY BACKUP. IT'S LIKE I'M CHRIS ROCK AND YOU'RE......WELL.......STEVE COSTA.

I DEMAND YOU APOLOGIZE TO ME. GO AHEAD.