ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Hey Truth, you aren't worth a squirt of piss you ingrate!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 May 2003, 12:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother of all Bashers

HumbleTerrorist is on a distinguished road
Default Hey Truth, you aren't worth a squirt of piss you ingrate!

Get your Popeye-infested ass in here ya dumb useless in society fuck ... you think it's cool running off a girl from a board?! Well let's see how you fare with us you brusied turnip! You are about as pathetic as KAM bragging about his chicklet ***** of his on that mousy frame! You girls are made for each other! GET IN HERE CAUSE I KNOW SOME PIMP POSTED YOUR BAIL!!!

Freedom is Tyranny! Tyranny is Bliss!

Announcement by our Ministry of Information Leader
You PWF infidels will be slaughtered by my soldiers holding white flags!

KoC's Primary Targets (and eventual bitches when they finally finish eating their KFC dinners)
The Truth
KAM (PWF's Eunich and CDWC's fag hag)
Johnny Blitz (mercernary services for Marbles)
HumbleTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2003, 12:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMFAO. You wouldn't be referring to Blu Angel aka Shadow, would ya buddy? Cuz that was me and ROCK.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2003, 12:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

WTF You all have KFC on the brain.................I bet in you 30 some odd posts youve said KFC in at least half of them.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2003, 12:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
KAMMY KAM said in post # :
WTF You all have KFC on the brain.................I bet in you 30 some odd posts youve said KFC in at least half of them.

You mean kinda like how you mention ROCK in every second post? Kinda like that?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2003, 12:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
CHRISTIAN said in post # :

You mean kinda like how you mention ROCK in every second post? Kinda like that?
But if I do use him I verbally abuse him.....so much so he responds........but KFC? I bet he works there.

Old 21 May 2003, 07:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Mother of all Bashers

HumbleTerrorist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
CHRISTIAN said in post # :
LMFAO. You wouldn't be referring to Blu Angel aka Shadow, would ya buddy? Cuz that was me and ROCK.
Seriously?! Ha ha ha!!! Truth was all over her though like KAM on a bucket of KFC! Man you crack me up though!

Freedom is Tyranny! Tyranny is Bliss!

Announcement by our Ministry of Information Leader
You PWF infidels will be slaughtered by my soldiers holding white flags!

KoC's Primary Targets (and eventual bitches when they finally finish eating their KFC dinners)
The Truth
KAM (PWF's Eunich and CDWC's fag hag)
Johnny Blitz (mercernary services for Marbles)
HumbleTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2003, 12:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
KoC sucker

Dixxin Tuphar is on a distinguished road

See HT the bruthas like slappin on ladies. It makes them feel powerful, like when they sell crack to kids even their own little bastard ass kids.

TRUTH do I need to post your bail or what? Your girlfriend KAM bores me to tears with his wannabe ass.

Come to real site with Ballz! The Kings Of Controversy
Dixxin Tuphar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2003, 12:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Dixxin Tuphar said in post # :
KAM bores me to tears with his wannabe ass.
Well sorry If I dont have gay tendencies and wont cyber with you. Youl just have to get over it.

Old 21 May 2003, 01:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
KoC sucker

Quote:

Well sorry If I dont have gay tendencies and wont cyber with you. Youl just have to get over it.
The only thing that I'll get over is the fact that your girl bit my ballsack as I was teabagging her. Cockeyed slut u have their. U must be proud of a girl that is so cockeyed that she can read her own mind!

Old 21 May 2003, 01:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

The only thing that I'll get over is the fact that your girl bit my ballsack as I was teabagging her. Cockeyed slut u have their. U must be proud of a girl that is so cockeyed that she can read her own mind!
Actually you must be confused Im single so what Im wondering is...........................who this girl actually was? Your mom? Your sister? Your grandma (cause I know she lives with you and your parents) I know who it was.........it was your cousin......I know how you do it. All in the Family and all. Stay with cousins though cause I herd your children are less likely to have Downs.

Old 21 May 2003, 01:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
KoC sucker

Quote:

Actually you must be confused Im single so what Im wondering is...........................who this girl actually was? Your mom? Your sister? Your grandma (cause I know she lives with you and your parents) I know who it was.........it was your cousin......I know how you do it. All in the Family and all. Stay with cousins though cause I herd your children are less likely to have Downs.
WOW! U r single, what a surprise. Must be hell getting laid when you're a gap toothed, hairlipped bastard huh?

BTW herd is cattle

Heard is the word u want

Man this place has a total IQ of -100

Old 21 May 2003, 01:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

WOW! U r single, what a surprise. Must be hell getting laid when you're a gap toothed, hairlipped bastard huh?

BTW herd is cattle

Heard is the word u want

Man this place has a total IQ of -100
I heard you liked herd so I spelled it that way.

Old 21 May 2003, 03:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
KoC sucker

Quote:
KAM Manson said in post # :

I heard you liked herd so I spelled it that way.
Well I did fuck your mommy and she sounds like a herd of cattle when she walks. Damn I was drunk that night

LMFAO! I c u changed you av/banner to a white guy. Man I punked your ass out too easily

Old 21 May 2003, 07:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

LMFAO! I c u changed you av/banner to a white guy. Man I punked your ass out too easily
No moron..............as of late I change it to whatever I am currently listening to.

Old 22 May 2003, 07:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
KoC sucker

Quote:
KAM Manson said in post # :

No moron..............as of late I change it to whatever I am currently listening to.
Sure ape, we believe u.