ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

The CDWC v is laying the Smack Down!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 May 2003, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Default The CDWC v is laying the Smack Down!

Who will it be?

KAM, Kiddie Ass Molester... Dark Angel dumb ass fucked up skank ho bitch... Boston Punk ass sucka!

Or other?????

Last edited by CDWC,v; 19 May 2003 at 10:41 PM.
CDWC,v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2003, 11:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude

How about me?! I NEVER back down from a challenge

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2003, 11:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
BlackBeltDude said in post # :
How about me?! I NEVER back down from a challenge
Well, my man... If you wish to go 1 on 1 with the "best dressed" one then... lets do this!

I like the war zone, it helps me release my day to day frustrations.

So come on man, lets do this!!!
Old 19 May 2003, 11:43 PM   #4 (permalink)

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve

Okay, before we do this... there is a little bit that I need to know. Judging from the fact that your custom title says 2 time Women's Champion... are you a girl?! That's by no means a put down whether you are or not... I just need to know...

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
</select> <br />
Old 19 May 2003, 11:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

No he is a Cross Dresser......thats what CDWC means...the Cross Dressing World Champion
Old 19 May 2003, 11:58 PM   #6 (permalink)

Preperation HH is right about my name but don't let that fool you sucka! Because I shall still send you to hell first class... jack ass!

Last edited by CDWC,v; 20 May 2003 at 12:00 AM.
CDWC,v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2003, 12:38 AM   #7 (permalink)

Default So HH, dose your punk ass want to get invoulved???

?
Because I am not with that punk sorry ass Saggy's "H.T." group anymore... "Thank GOD!"

So what you want bitch???
Old 20 May 2003, 01:49 AM   #8 (permalink)

Well, I just got done bitching out Stick in the other thread and I need to go to bed so I can get up for work in the morning as it is currently 2 AM. I'll hit this thread up tomorrow.

But just to prove that I am good at what I do... I will handle this fight without ever once using the fact that he is a cross dresser against him. Plus since just about everyone revolves their style around gay jokes... I'll prove how good I am without making any homosexual jokes either. In fact, I'll leave the subject of sex out of it entirely. I'm not your average Warzone chump who has to revolve his whole style around sexual (especially homosexual) comments. That includes the fact that I won't use the whole "I fucked you (insert family member here)" disses either because those are all so old they've become lame.

My enemy is welcome to use anything he wants... but I will prove my worth by not using that dumbass gay material... and I won't use the fact that he's a cross dresser against him.

</select> <br />
Old 20 May 2003, 10:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, I think we have finally found someone even gayer than the cross dressing twat.

Blackbeltbitch, seriously, why do you post in here? You try to act all polite and shit. "I won't use it against you that you cross dress."

"My enemy is welcome to use anything he wants." Uhhh no shit sherlock, this is the fuckin warzone where anything goes. God damn you're a dumb bastard. Your brain must be hammered from your mom squeezin your retarded ass out in that bathroom toilet on prom night. It's a pity though someone came across you floating amongst all that shit, piss and blood and called an ambulance and had your life saved. Why you ask? Because you're just another retard for society to kick right in the fuckin mouth.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2003, 01:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: The CDWC v is laying the Smack Down!

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
Who will it be?

KAM, Kiddie Ass Molester... Dark Angel dumb ass fucked up skank ho bitch... Boston Punk ass sucka!

Or other?????
What's up girlyman????

How's that new thong you bought????

Did they look at you weird at The Victoria's Secrect store you went to???
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2003, 01:56 PM   #11 (permalink)

Just because you don't have the skills the take anyone on without using sexual disses doesn't mean I can't Stick. Because when it's all said and done, you're the equivalent of dog shit. Now go spend hours sitting on front of the computer on the other thread trying to figure out what to say... because if you do the same thing here... you might take too long and you'll miss the short bus to school.

</select> <br />
Old 20 May 2003, 03:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

From everything I have seen, you have NO skills in here. You're a fuckin chump ass bitch. All you do is ramble on and on about how you won't be like everyone else and use sexual oriented disses and claim that you're too good for that. LOL, whatever dumbass. You're not even good enough to hold anyone's jock in this place. No one's. You're the worst piece of trash that has ever came to this warzone.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2003, 03:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
KoC sucker

Dixxin Tuphar is on a distinguished road

What kinda lame ass comebacks are these. U all are mental midgets with dix to match. NO bitch here can even get with me in this game.

Now just say the word and the verbal king will make u famous!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise stay at home and don't post. I'll let u know when u may post on my boards

Come to real site with Ballz! The Kings Of Controversy
Dixxin Tuphar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2003, 03:44 PM   #14 (permalink)

Your boards?! Hardly Dixxin... hardly! I may have heat with Stick but at least he doesn't have brains in his ass hairs (you said it yourself, not me) and not in his head.

With Stick it's all business (yes I know it's not really "business"... it's a fuckin' phrase) but you Dixxin... I honestly don't like you.

I may have been slackin' for the past two days... but you've never done ANYTHING worthwhile on these boards Dixxin. You're nothing more than a sad little man who has far too much time on your hands because his life is sitting in front of the damn computer.

Stay at home and don't post? What kind of idiot says that?! I AM AT HOME YOU FUCKNUT!!!

But none the less, you proved in the other thread that you are running from me. Go ahead and run... you're not needed here. Stick and I can handle ourselves.

Gotta check the other threads and then get to April's... latah Dixie

</select> <br />
Old 20 May 2003, 05:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
KoC sucker

Dixxin Tuphar is on a distinguished road

U claim I live in front of the computer!!!!!!!!! Right on and I get paid while doing so welfare White belt dude! Now go paint the fence bad boy

Come to real site with Ballz! The Kings Of Controversy
Dixxin Tuphar is offline   Reply With Quote