ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Bad Magick the sorry ass loner.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2003, 06:12 PM   #1 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough
Default Bad Magick the sorry ass loner.

Bad Magick is a sorry ass loner that posted in the delete thread asking to be deleted, and when no one said good-bye to him, and everyone laughed in his face, he deleted his thread because he didn't want to go out like that. lmao.

Well buddy that's the only way you're ever gonna go out, so you might as well do it now and get it over with. No one will ever like you, except maybe Sweet Tooth.

He also thinks that my Tick gimmick was REAL and he actually thinks that i love ticks. What a fucking joke.

Well BM, let's stop filling the delete thread up with your sorry ass posts, and fill this thread up with them instead. So everyone can see how fucking pathetic you are. Sweet Tooth and Forgotten Sin are allowed to help you out, so i'll allow them to post here too, so i can kick all your sorry asses.
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2003, 06:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
1000% RUDO~!

Father RUDO is on a distinguished road

I'd join in on this but....

*Sigh*

It's so pointless it's amazing. He's leaving anway, so let him go. This is about as neccessary as jacking off when you have a hot chick who's spreading her legs for you in your bed.
Father RUDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2003, 07:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Stop stalking me you fucking cryingass loser. Keep the damn tick photos and definition of spamming in one thread fucking retard.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2003, 08:04 PM   #4 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Bad Magick said in post # :
Stop stalking me you fucking cryingass loser. Keep the damn tick photos and definition of spamming in one thread fucking retard.
So you want to continue our feud in the Delete thread in the Suggestion Box?

Stop being a pussy and stay here in the WZ. Yes, someone like you will be torn to shreds here, but this is where the fights go.

He's not leaving anymore Uber, or so he says.
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2003, 08:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
THE TICK said in post # :

So you want to continue our feud in the Delete thread in the Suggestion Box?

Stop being a pussy and stay here in the WZ. Yes, someone like you will be torn to shreds here, but this is where the fights go.

He's not leaving anymore Uber, or so he says.
Fued? Jeez and you say I take this message board shit too seriously. It's a fucking arguement and I just said the one thing that'll end this fight. I bashed you for spamming using tick photos and then you started bashing me in the suggestion forum and now you're bitching about in War-Zone. Let's end this shit already it's fucking pointless. But you're right, fighting in the Suggestion Box is dumb so lemmie post what I posted there in this thread.

LOL, how the mighty have fallen huh Afficial? Your disses are as intellegent as those damn tick threads you made. I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm sick of this fight. I bashed you for making those gayass tick threads and for bashing PWF as an alter instead of just comming forward as Afficial. Don't you feel like you've been wasting your time looking for all those tick photos and making pathetic tick threads at a forum you claim to hate? Pretty stupid huh? And I don't know what your idea of "crying" is but I assure you that this fight has been annoying but I've hardly cried over it. Although you seem to have cried alot when Sweet Tooth banned you from Off-Topic. Lemmie ask a question, if you hate PWF so much than why do you even care if you were banned from Off-Topic or not? I mean geez... if someone came to my forum and bashed the mods and spammed using a bunch of tick photos I would ban that fucker so can you really blame Sweet Tooth for banning you? I haven't been taking this fight too seriously and too be honest I really don't give a fuck about you either way so why don't we just end this fight?

Last edited by David; 19 May 2003 at 05:40 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote