ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

One thing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2003, 01:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude
Default One thing

Y'all are like a fucking bunch of children!! Y'all come here and start shit just to start shit! Most of you don't have legitimate reasons for starting shit with the people that you start shit with. Some of you start shit just because it makes you feel like bigger men to start shit in front of a computer screen.

I tend to stay out of the Warzone because I don't have to come in here and start slamming a bunch of keys to form coherent sentences to put people done just to prove I'm a big man. This place should be used for personal vendetta's... yes! To prove how big of a man you are... fuck no man!

This is NOT aimed at anyone in particular... but I think a lot of you need to chill the fuck out. If you have legitimate beef with someone then by all means come in here and duke it out. But don't start shit just to be starting shit.

And one last thing... enough with the homosexual comments. I'm as homophobic as anyone here... but gay comments were never original. Making gay comments doesn't make you cool. It just shows that you have absolutely no commitment to originality. Anyone who had to resort to homo comments in order to win an argument will get no respect from me.

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2003, 01:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Your a fucking moron. Warzone is hear for fun. Anyone who takes it seriously is a putz (Rock). Nobody wants to hear your fucking whining. And if you reply to me that make you a hippocrite you fucking moron. Get the fuck out of Warzone and stay out. You black belt wanna be putz.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2003, 01:44 AM   #3 (permalink)

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve

Actually if there was anyone in Warzone that I respected at the time... it was you but I guess that just goes to show how much I know about the Warzone.

Black belt wannabe? Seeing as how I am legitimately a black belt... is that the best you've got? And putz... what are you fuckin' 80?!

You're right this is kind of fun... I take all of the earlier stuff back. I guess I was just under the impression that the shit that went on in the Warzone was a little more about settling vendetta's then it was about fun. I was under the impression that Warzone was taken much more seriously.

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
</select> <br />
Old 13 May 2003, 01:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
BlackBeltDude said in post # :
Actually if there was anyone in Warzone that I respected at the time... it was you but I guess that just goes to show how much I know about the Warzone.

Black belt wannabe? Seeing as how I am legitimately a black belt... is that the best you've got? And putz... what are you fuckin' 80?!

You're right this is kind of fun... I take all of the earlier stuff back. I guess I was just under the impression that the shit that went on in the Warzone was a little more about settling vendetta's then it was about fun. I was under the impression that Warzone was taken much more seriously.

LOL 80? Rock thinks im 3o something......you say 80? LOL your cool man. Good response.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2003, 09:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Mother of all Bashers

HumbleTerrorist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
KAMMY KAM said in post # :
Your a fucking moron. Warzone is hear for fun. Anyone who takes it seriously is a putz (Rock). Nobody wants to hear your fucking whining. And if you reply to me that make you a hippocrite you fucking moron. Get the fuck out of Warzone and stay out. You black belt wanna be putz.
Wow, I actually agree with KAM on this one!

If you don't like it, then you shouldn't be in the WarZone ... the motivation to post in there is irrelevant - ANYTHING GOES so your banter is pointless. Go Spam in the Off-Topic BlackStrap-OnDildoDude!

Freedom is Tyranny! Tyranny is Bliss!

Announcement by our Ministry of Information Leader
You PWF infidels will be slaughtered by my soldiers holding white flags!

KoC's Primary Targets (and eventual bitches when they finally finish eating their KFC dinners)
The Truth
KAM (PWF's Eunich and CDWC's fag hag)
Johnny Blitz (mercernary services for Marbles)
HumbleTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2003, 01:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

LOL, I think this Black Belt faggot is an alter of Exodus.
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2003, 01:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

Nope, I'm not Exodus. And I love the way y'all feel the need to make fun of the black belt because it makes you jealous and you know being a black belt means I can kick your sorry ass.

And in a showing of how intelligent he is... the BEST The Tick could come up with is calling me a faggot. Calling people a faggot wasn't even original 10 years ago. Calling people a faggot wasn't even original 15 years ago. It wasn't even really original 20 years ago really. Get some new fucking material or you are the one who should be leaving the Warzone.

Now Tick, gather your quarters, go back into the other thread and let Martin suck you off for quarters some more.

</select> <br />
Old 13 May 2003, 01:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Actually i am a black belt too, in tae kwon do. But i don't go around bragging. Even if i didn't have that i could still kick the shit out of you.

Yeah, i called you a faggot. I know it's not original, but who cares? Stop crying you faggot

I obviously could come up with better stuff to say about you, but really, why bother? You're a fucking no body.
Old 13 May 2003, 03:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
KAMMY KAM said in post # :
He sounds just as whiny as that little bitch Stick!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2003, 09:53 PM   #10 (permalink)

I'm a nobody? I'm not the guy who's life revolves around a fucking forum. I was gone all day because I have a life. You aren't a black belt in shit Tick... you're nothing more than a little loser who has nothing else to do with his worthless life than sit in front of the computer and fantasize about wishing he'll ever be with a woman.

And how do you know if you could me or not dumbfuck?! You don't know me so you haven't one single fuckin' clue. $5 says I'm bigger than you are and stronger than you are... and of course I know you'll lie about how big you are. But then again... if I were a cock lover like you... come on you know you love the cock... Martin could always tell me how "big" you are because he spends a good majority of his time down there giving you a "personal measurement".

If calling someone... hang on... I'll stop for a moment so you can catch up with what's going on... I know that dyslexia is getting to you dude. Anyway... if calling someone a faggot and a nobody is the best you've got then don't even start with me. It's a general rule that anyone that is THAT obsessed with calling other people faggots... they must also be a pole smoker.

That's the best you've got so don't even bother replying to me because you're nothing more than a dyslexic black belt wannabe with the charisma of a fucking brick wall.

And sorry that I used such big words as "charisma". Go ahead... sound them out... cha-ris-ma! There you go! Still having trouble... well pull Martin off of you and go look in a dictionary.

</select> <br />
Old 13 May 2003, 10:17 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm a nobody? I'm not the guy who's life revolves around a fucking forum. I was gone all day because I have a life. You aren't a black belt in shit Tick... you're nothing more than a little loser who has nothing else to do with his worthless life than sit in front of the computer and fantasize about wishing he'll ever be with a woman.
Yes, you're a nobody. I'm not a black belt? Yes i am actually. I'm not saying you have to believe it, because that's a pretty stupid thing to try to do over an internet message board, which is what you're trying to do. Who gives a fuck if you have a fucking black belt in Tai Chi? You weren't gone all day cause you have a life, you were gone all day cause you were typing that post up in your basement, trying to make it as perfect as you could. LOL, you're fucking sad.

Quote:
And how do you know if you could me or not dumbfuck?! You don't know me so you haven't one single fuckin' clue. $5 says I'm bigger than you are and stronger than you are... and of course I know you'll lie about how big you are. But then again... if I were a cock lover like you... come on you know you love the cock... Martin could always tell me how &quot;big&quot; you are because he spends a good majority of his time down there giving you a &quot;personal measurement&quot;.
Take a good look at your first sentence. Read through it carefully, then post again what you're actually trying to say. Cause that makes no fucking sense you retarded 7 year old dumbfuck. LOL, you trying to convince me that you're bigger then me. Who the fuck cares? You might be taller then me, cause i'm not that tall. I'll even admit that. Something you would never do. But you're not as strong as me. I really doubt that. And even if you are by some reason, i could still kick the shit out of you, and it doesn't matter anyweay you pathetic loser, we're talking on the internet, it's not like you're gonna pop out of the monitor, although i wish you could, so i could destroy you, but anyway, fact of the matter is that trying to threaten someone on the internet that you'll beat them up is the most pathetic thing i have ever heard of. Get a fucking life lmao.

Quote:
If calling someone... hang on... I'll stop for a moment so you can catch up with what's going on... I know that dyslexia is getting to you dude. Anyway... if calling someone a faggot and a nobody is the best you've got then don't even start with me. It's a general rule that anyone that is THAT obsessed with calling other people faggots... they must also be a pole smoker.
Faggot. lol

I have the feeling you get really offended when i call you that, so i'll keep it up lol

Quote:
That's the best you've got so don't even bother replying to me because you're nothing more than a dyslexic black belt wannabe with the charisma of a fucking brick wall.
I'm the black belt wannabe? LMAO. That's the funniest thing i've read in this post. You're a fucking unknown newbie that thinks he has a black belt in Tai Chi. Don't even post here anymore, you're a disgrace to the WarZone.

Quote:
And sorry that I used such big words as &quot;charisma&quot;. Go ahead... sound them out... cha-ris-ma! There you go! Still having trouble... well pull Martin off of you and go look in a dictionary.
Actually, the "H" is silent in charisma, you flaming faggot. Before you try to make fun of someone's spelling/grammar mistakes, make sure yours isn't fucked up first. What makes it even worse is that my grammar/spelling is much better then yours. lol

I guess you just can't find anything to make fun of me for.
Old 13 May 2003, 11:13 PM   #12 (permalink)

First of all I have a 1st Degree Black Belt in a variation of Shotokan Karate. No, I'm not bragging at all since I don't need to.

Actually it doesn't bother me in the slightest when you call me that. I just think it's stupid that that is the best you've got. And as far as my first sentence of that paragraph is concerned... it was a simple type because I was typing too fast. What I was trying to say is..

"How do you know if you could beat the shit out of me or not? You don't know me".

As far as you being stronger than me... I doubt that. I've put too much money into making sure I eat enough protein every day and also have put enough money into buying the best Bowflex I could get to be weaker than a pathetic internet geek like you. I was actually a skinny fuck when I was younger... but I'm stronger than you are now... I'll next to guarantee that.

Your spelling and grammar are not better than mine. That's just what you tell yourself to make yourself feel special. Sure I make a few mistakes but that's only because I don't look a the keyboard when I am typing and sometimes I miss mistakes. And you make mistakes too dipshit... you have a problem with capitalizing your I's.

And yes I know that the "H" is silent you stupid twat. I said sound it out... not enunciate it. Sounded out would be "cha-ris-ma" which enunciated would be "ka-riz-ma" although those A's in the enunciated version should actually be Gregorian E's which are those upside down E's that make a sound somewhere between A and U.

So before you think you're smarter than me... pick up a fuckin' book! For someone that thinks that have great grammar and spelling... let's look at a sentence from you. This is a quote from your post.

Quote:
THE TICK said in post #11 :

"Before you try to make fun of someone's spelling/grammar mistakes, make sure yours isn't fucked up first."

Since you said "mistakes" which is a plural word... you should have used the word "aren't" instead of "isn't" because "isn't" is only used in phrases involving a singular subject.

Let us look at another place where you fucked up... another quote from you.

Quote:
THE TICK said in post #11 :

"What makes it even worse is that my grammar/spelling is much better then yours."

The irony of this quote is that not only does it claim that your spelling and grammar are better than mine... but it also contains a mistake. The word that should be there instead of the word "then" should be the word "than" you fucknut!

So yes I can find plenty to make fun of you for. Go ahead Tick... be a man and admit that you were wrong. Be a man and admit that I punked you out with the fact that you made a statement claiming to have better spelling and grammar than me... yet shot yourself in that ass with that very statement. Just be a man and admit it!

</select> <br />
Old 13 May 2003, 11:47 PM   #13 (permalink)

If you would have just said "grammar/spelling" then you would have been alright. But the presence of the word "mistakes" forces the rest of the sentence after that to be plural. Hell, even if you would have switched them around to "grammar mistakes/spelling" I would have let it slide.

"Before you try to make fun of someone's spelling/grammar, make sure yours isn't fucked up first" would be acceptable. But the way you said it is not acceptable. Actually if you think about it, you shouldn't have used "isn't" or "aren't" at all because that would give the idea that their "grammar mistakes are fucked up". How can you fuck up a mistake? A mistake is a fuck up so how can you fuck up a fuck up?

But that 2nd one was blatantly idiotic from you and just shows that no matter what you claim... you lack the intelligence to compete with me. You can claim to be smart as much as you want to. Whatever floats your boat dude. You can claim to be smart but you've shown otherwise.

</select> <br />
Old 14 May 2003, 10:58 AM   #14 (permalink)

LOL, for someone who said the WarZone was for losers and was a waste of time, you really spend most of your time here don't you?

Quote:
First of all I have a 1st Degree Black Belt in a variation of Shotokan Karate. No, I'm not bragging at all since I don't need to.
Yes you were bragging, hell you even named yourself after your black belt. LMAO @ Shotokan Karate, the only thing you would have as a black belt is in Tai Chi, and i don't even think you have that. I'd beat the shit out of you Ninja boy.

Quote:
Actually it doesn't bother me in the slightest when you call me that. I just think it's stupid that that is the best you've got. And as far as my first sentence of that paragraph is concerned... it was a simple type because I was typing too fast. What I was trying to say is..
Yes it does bother you. Everytime i call you that you cry for hours about how you're father is gay, and that it offends you. Stop denying it. You and I both know it's not all i got, i can obviously come up with better things, but faggot is what i will always call you because you hate it so much.

I'm sure that was a typo , which you even spelled wrong in that paragraph. Calling it a "type", lol. And you were trying to make fun of my grammar

Quote:
&quot;How do you know if you could beat the shit out of me or not? You don't know me&quot;.
Exactly. So why are you saying you're a ninja and will karate chop me? LOL, you just made fun of yourself there kiddo.

Quote:
As far as you being stronger than me... I doubt that. I've put too much money into making sure I eat enough protein every day and also have put enough money into buying the best Bowflex I could get to be weaker than a pathetic internet geek like you. I was actually a skinny fuck when I was younger... but I'm stronger than you are now... I'll next to guarantee that.
ROTFLMAO. Ok, any respect i had for you in the WarZone is all gone now, after reading this.

You use the fucking BOWFLEX? OMG!! You must be HUGE!!! Holy shit, i'm sorry to cause trouble with you man, i bet you're a fucking monster!....... LMAO.

BTW, i could destroy you in an instant.

Quote:
Your spelling and grammar are not better than mine. That's just what you tell yourself to make yourself feel special. Sure I make a few mistakes but that's only because I don't look a the keyboard when I am typing and sometimes I miss mistakes. And you make mistakes too dipshit... you have a problem with capitalizing your I's.
Since when did this turn into a spelling and grammar contest? Even if mine was worse then yours, it doesn't matter. The fact is, is that i am just plainly superior to you, in everyway. I'm making you look like the biggest dumbfuck in this WarZone. And that's all that counts here. And how do you know i don't look at the keyboard when i type also? This conversation is pathetic.

Quote:
And yes I know that the &quot;H&quot; is silent you stupid twat. I said sound it out... not enunciate it. Sounded out would be &quot;cha-ris-ma&quot; which enunciated would be &quot;ka-riz-ma&quot; although those A's in the enunciated version should actually be Gregorian E's which are those upside down E's that make a sound somewhere between A and U.
You said "sound it out". Sounding it out, you would leave out the H, since you don't pronounce it. That's why in dictionarys they have "ka-ris-ma" as sounding it out. LOL, look at you go on and on about something you don't know shit about.

What's that shit about the Gregorian E's? What's that have anything to do with it? LOL, is that something new you just learned, and was trying to make it look like you're smart? Shut the fuck up faggot.

Quote:
So before you think you're smarter than me... pick up a fuckin' book! For someone that thinks that have great grammar and spelling... let's look at a sentence from you. This is a quote from your post.
Before i THINK i'm smarter than you? I am smarter than you. But this has nothing to do with wits anyway, it's whoever gets made into a fucking fool, which is what you're being made into. LOL, i wonder what your next post will be about, you trying AGAIN to prove you're smarter than me? Or you saying how much of a ninja you are and that you use the fucking bowflex.

Quote:
Since you said &quot;mistakes&quot; which is a plural word... you should have used the word &quot;aren't&quot; instead of &quot;isn't&quot; because &quot;isn't&quot; is only used in phrases involving a singular subject.
Actually you dumbfuck, i could have put EITHER "isn't", OR "aren't", because since i said grammar/spelling, it could mean just one of the two, not both. Or, it could mean both. Looks like i just proved you wrong YET again. Even if it was wrong in some way, i could just do what you did and say, "Umm.. it was a typo"
Like you did earlier. Lmao.

Quote:
Let us look at another place where you fucked up... another quote from you.

The irony of this quote is that not only does it claim that your spelling and grammar are better than mine... but it also contains a mistake. The word that should be there instead of the word &quot;then&quot; should be the word &quot;than&quot; you fucknut!
You're right, it should have been "than". But still, you've made more mistakes in this post than i have, so what is your point? It kinda backfires on you doesn't it? Again, I could have said what you said earlier and say, "Umm it was a typo".

Quote:
So yes I can find plenty to make fun of you for. Go ahead Tick... be a man and admit that you were wrong. Be a man and admit that I punked you out with the fact that you made a statement claiming to have better spelling and grammar than me... yet shot yourself in that ass with that very statement. Just be a man and admit it!
That was a nice little grammar lesson you gave, too bad it was all wrong and fucked up. I'll say it again, the only thing you can come up with is trying to make fun of my spelling errors, which is the saddest thing to insult in the WarZone, since it's totally un-original. What makes it even more sad is the fact that your spelling is slightly worse than mine. So how about you try a different routine next time? Because this one is getting you nowhere. It's basically just wasting my time.
Old 14 May 2003, 12:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Mother of all Bashers

HumbleTerrorist is on a distinguished road

What the hell is a Bowflew anyway? Is it one of those lame devices you see in Infomercials?!

Freedom is Tyranny! Tyranny is Bliss!

Announcement by our Ministry of Information Leader
You PWF infidels will be slaughtered by my soldiers holding white flags!

KoC's Primary Targets (and eventual bitches when they finally finish eating their KFC dinners)
The Truth
KAM (PWF's Eunich and CDWC's fag hag)
Johnny Blitz (mercernary services for Marbles)
HumbleTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote